PDA

View Full Version : Var/tbol

kaneman
08-06-2017, 02:37 AM
So I've been looking for a new oral to run up to this meet I have in December and I've always been a superdrol guy but I've been wanting to try something new. Anyone ever had experience running these two together? I've read a bit on it and it seems that for strength gains with little liver toxicity this might be a good combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaneman
08-06-2017, 02:38 AM
Shit just realized this is in the wrong thread section

TheMack
08-06-2017, 02:49 AM
So I've been looking for a new oral to run up to this meet I have in December and I've always been a superdrol guy but I've been wanting to try something new. Anyone ever had experience running these two together? I've read a bit on it and it seems that for strength gains with little liver toxicity this might be a good combo.

This is a really good question bro. I honestly never thought about combining these two. Trying to get my head around it, but off hand I think you might be onto something. Interestingly, there has been a lot of interest lately in combining Dbol and Anadrol but these together are significantly more liver toxic that Anavar and Tbol.

Ragnor
08-06-2017, 03:01 AM
I've stacked Var and tbol you get awesome strength gains. Dry gains also,and all keep able. Decent aggression while Training. I run it 40/40mg.

VIKING KING

TheMack
08-06-2017, 03:14 AM
I've stacked Var and tbol you get awesome strength gains. Dry gains also,and all keep able. Decent aggression while Training. I run it 40/40mg.

VIKING KING

Really good to know man. I can see the benefit of running these together.

kaneman
08-06-2017, 03:46 AM
This is a really question bro. I honestly never thought about combining these two. Trying to get my head around it, but off hand I think you might be onto something. Interestingly, there has been a lot of interest lately in combining Dbol and Anadrol but these together are significantly more liver toxic that Anavar and Tbol.

Ya gotta give the liver a real sometime lol

kaneman
08-06-2017, 03:48 AM

VIKING KING

Fuckin sweet, good to know!!! I'll deff be running it the last 7-8 weeks. Thanks bros

Trappie_Chan
08-06-2017, 04:34 AM
I've never tried this but I'm sure the combo would be good for decent strength gains and lean mass as well. What doses were you gonna run? 50/50 or something like that? Also, I would take TUDCA just to be safe.

kaneman
08-06-2017, 05:24 AM
I've never tried this but I'm sure the combo would be good for decent strength gains and lean mass as well. What doses were you gonna run? 50/50 or something like that? Also, I would take TUDCA just to be safe.

50-50 was exactly what I was thinking actually. I take NAC and tudca with every oral just to be safe

Trappie_Chan
08-06-2017, 04:44 PM
50-50 was exactly what I was thinking actually. I take NAC and tudca with every oral just to be safe

Should be good then, dry gains and some solid strength. What injects will you be running with? Obviously test but maybe some EQ as well?

kaneman
08-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Should be good then, dry gains and some solid strength. What injects will you be running with? Obviously test but maybe some EQ as well?

Test/mast and maybe I short run of tren up to the competition