PDA

View Full Version : Post Cycle Questions

simo65
08-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Hey all,
I'm new to this forum and am wondering how to, specifically, cycle off. Here's the specs:

My cycle was for 10 weeks. This is not my first cycle, but my first one with this mix. Injected twice a week. First 6 weeks was 1cc of test prop and 1 cc of tren. The last 4 weeks I added 1 cc of bolderone.

I have Clomid 100 and Nolvadex 20

Thanks!

julskee
08-08-2017, 01:56 AM
If you have cycled before you should know how to pct or have an idea!? ... especially if you are running tren. Saying 1cc doesn't give any indication of how much you used... You say 1cc of tren is that tren a tren e?? Makes a difference and also "1cc" of bold is a waste!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BMG
08-08-2017, 02:23 AM
If you only injected twice a week with test p and tren a you already fucked up there. Everyday or everyday other day shots only with those oils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMack
08-08-2017, 02:27 AM
Ok brother give us a little more information so we can help. What were the doses of each compound and frequency of each? Has our cycle ended, if not when will you finish? Are you experiencing any estrogen related side effects? Are you taking the clomid and nolva now, if so doses and frequency?

Let us help you now with what you have going on. For the next cycle, make sure you ask for help in advance so everything is planned out and your have everything on hand that you need.

simo65
08-08-2017, 03:33 AM
The frequency is twice a week. (Wed and Sun). The Tren is Trenbolone Enanthate. I am not sure if that's what you mean by compound. The cycle just ended Wednesday. I'm not experiencing any estrogen effects. I haven't started the PCT meds yet. I was also taking Armotraz with it. The doses were 1ml/1cc twice per week.

PAiN
08-08-2017, 04:28 AM
How many milligrams was each compound?

Test Prop is made to be ran every day or every other day. Testosterone enanthate or cypionate are the long esters of test that you should be running.

big_tom
08-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Houston, we have a problem here. First of all, that does not look like a sane cycle at all. Do your research mister.

You should do some more research, I don't even like to help people that fuck up like this. Do your research!
If you know how to read then you know how to research things before fucking yourself up.

TheMack
08-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Brother the milligrams are indicated on each vial per milliliter. For example 250mg/ml or 100mg/ml. It would be helpful to know the milligrams per milliliter of the prop and tren.

I am going to go ahead and give you a very basic PCT plan working with the clomid and nolva you have. Since you used Test Prop a short ester, I would start PCT now since your last injection was Wednesday.

Daily doses for each of the 4 weeks of PCT:

Week 1: Clomid 75/Nolva 40
Week 2: Clomid 50/Nolva 20
Week 3: Clomid 50/Nolva 20
Week 4: Clomid 50/Nolva 20

Let me know if you have questions. Will also pm you.

TheMack
08-12-2017, 08:10 PM
Never heard back from you bud. Hope all is well.

Smik
11-03-2017, 07:44 AM
I thought the Clomid 50mg/day for 2weeks and Nolvadex 40mg/day for 2weeks, then just Nolvadex 20mg/day for 4weeks

JUNGLE JUICE
11-03-2017, 09:41 AM
I thought the Clomid 50mg/day for 2weeks and Nolvadex 40mg/day for 2weeks, then just Nolvadex 20mg/day for 4weeks

Yes brother and you thought pinning test p 2wice a week was ok, listen to the mack he knows what his doing mate. You are going to fuk up your hpta for life going the way you are