PDA

View Full Version : which split is better???

bodymark
08-08-2017, 12:20 PM
I'm wondering how much more effective my workout would be if I did back/bi's and chest/tri's as opposed to having a day for back, one for chest, and one for arms?

Fast Willie from Philly
08-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Ive been doing chest/tris and back/bis next day. then I will do shoulders and take the next day off. Then I will do arms again but superset my tris and bis. I love it! on chest and back day I will only do 5 or 6 arm exersizes because they are already half full
I'm wondering how much more effective my workout would be if I did back/bi's and chest/tri's as opposed to having a day for back, one for chest, and one for arms?

auswest
08-08-2017, 01:07 PM
I'm wondering how much more effective my workout would be if I did back/bi's and chest/tri's as opposed to having a day for back, one for chest, and one for arms?Depends on how many days you spend in the gym and if your time accommodates a seperate arm day.

But as far as pairing goes i prefer training bis with chest and tris with shoulders. Arms can be worked more frequently and that pairing allows them to be worked 2x in a shorter time period, once directly second indirectly.. on back day they are worked indirectly with chins etc, then on chest day they can be hit while theyre fresh. Something i started doing after using dy's blood and guts routine which i feel is a great split.

Look into blood and guts by dorian yates i highly reccomend his routine

joko123
08-08-2017, 02:35 PM
If you are able to recover the more times a week you hit a body part the more opportunities you have for growth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
08-08-2017, 02:48 PM
If you are able to recover the more times a week you hit a body part the more opportunities you have for growth

Daddy! Have you seen Mom?

Anzel
08-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Like joko said. Keep trying out different routines till you get the one like he describes. Recovery is better on AAS but once you come off gear maybe need to change up the routine. Also how well you sleep and stress from your career or whatever.
All factors that play a roll.
The thin about back and chest is that s a long workout and can be tiring...how you feel the days after? Tired? Or do you feel great. Gotta pay attention how you feel and adjust accordingly.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru

PM me or contact Puritysourcelabs.ru

Fast Willie from Philly
08-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Like joko said. Keep trying out different routines till you get the one like he describes. Recovery is better on AAS but once you come off gear maybe need to change up the routine. Also how well you sleep and stress from your career or whatever.
All factors that play a roll.
The thin about back and chest is that s a long workout and can be tiring...how you feel the days after? Tired? Or do you feel great. Gotta pay attention how you feel and adjust accordingly.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru

PM me or contact Puritysourcelabs.ru

Good point anzil. If I was to take any one thing that I need to get rid of it would be stress. What stops us from sleeping correctly and healing correctly after workout. Our body and Minds become tired so we can't get as much in or at the gym. Personally I think meditation is an awesome tool for bodybuilding

joko123
08-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Daddy! Have you seen Mom?

She's gone :/ never coming back