PDA

View Full Version : Acne during pct

Kraken
08-10-2017, 01:24 PM
So what's up guys. I started my PCT (clomid, nolva, arimidex) Monday. It's Thursday and my face is broken out and I've come down with a cold. The only thing I can think of is that it's becaUse of the PCT. I've never had acne in my life. Any info, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmills
08-10-2017, 01:31 PM
So what's up guys. I started my PCT (clomid, nolva, arimidex) Monday. It's Thursday and my face is broken out and I've come down with a cold. The only thing I can think of is that it's becaUse of the PCT. I've never had acne in my life. Any info, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf you don't mind me asking brother what were you running how many mg? And how many days has it been since your last shot?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bulk_cut
08-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Use Aromasin not Arimidex

bigmills
08-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Bulk Cut Is Right I didn't even see that you said Arimidex I thought it said aromasin your estrogen levels are probably high from taking Arimidex which is what's causing the acne

Kraken
08-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Sorry it is aromasin. I winged my self off of test with 250-300mg a week. 12-14 days ago. Today will make the 4th day of pct

Kraken
08-10-2017, 01:52 PM
I also did a little research. They state that the acne comes from hormones trying to get back on track. So the acne is there for a week or two. But I don't like this shit!!!

One Hairy SOB
08-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Any time you have swings in hormones, the risk of acne is greater. It's just part of the game.

Like others have said, switch to aromasin as it's a suicide inhibitor. You'll have less chance of an estrogen rebound.

Kraken
08-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Please inform me on suicide inhibitor....

bigmills
08-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Interesting with only that small amount of test and you running aromasin I'm interested to see what bulk _cut has to say because I wouldn't think your estrogen levels would be very high with that low dose of test and the aromasin.

Kraken
08-10-2017, 01:57 PM
Low levels of test is what I was coming off of. My full cycle was test tren eq Anavar. I took another bottle of test at low dosages to wing off

bigmills
08-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Like OSH said your hormones are trying to balance their stuff out and get right which is what's causing the acne next time instead of trying to wean down off the test just stop when the cycle is over wait for the test to get out of your system and start your PCT if you're taking a longer Ester like test e or test C you should have waited 14 days to start your PCT. Also HCG can aromatase over into estrogen so if you are blasting ACG at 1000 IU every third day you might need to up your aromasin. The best thing to do would be get blood work done from private MD labs. Then you can post your blood work and we can tell you exactly what the problem is.

Kraken
08-10-2017, 02:12 PM
So with winging myself off which I guess was a bad idea.... what dosages do you suggest for my nolva, clomid, and I guess quit taking the anastrozle?

bigmills
08-10-2017, 02:19 PM
When you first come off the first two weeks of PCT I would run 20 mg of nolvadex 10 mg aromasin 100mg of Clomid then after 2 weeks drop the Clomid down to 50 mg and the nolvadex to 10mg. Depending on how long of a cycle you are on if it was 16 weeks I would take 1000 IU of HCG every third day for 10 days. However you have to remember everybody's body is different when you kind of have to find out what works best for you.