PDA

View Full Version : Myth

Delta5
08-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Myth...Everyone is Vitamin D deficient---

Everyone is vitamin D deficient - This one has gone really mainstream the last several years...when something is repeated enough times. A vitamin D pill is a synthetic drug disguised as a vitamin. It attempts to mimic the suns vitamin D. What you should keep in mind is that propaganda and the subconscious mind are very powerful tools, and they are being used.
The University of Colorado has a report out called The Endocrine System. In it they warn about the use of vitamin D pills, "Ingestion of milligram quantities of vitamin D over periods of weeks and or months, is highly toxic to humans. In fact, rat baits laced with vitamin D are being used very affectively as rodenticides." Research this and you will find information. I wish I could say, this is just some biased information I have, but sadly...it's unbiased facts. Research. Keep an open mind, here's another (of many) informative links. Vitamin D Deficiency: How You Got Sucked into the Vitamin D Scam (http://www.lahealthyliving.com/health/how-you-got-sucked-into-the-vitamin-d-scam/)

bigeyed
08-11-2017, 02:24 AM
Good to know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

slaughter15
08-11-2017, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the info, never heard this before but now I will check it out.