PDA

View Full Version : Rich Piana in coma

Kzoo Detector
08-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Bodybuilder Rich Piana Placed In Medically Induced Coma After Emergency | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/10/rich-piana-medically-induced-coma/)

Pro bodybuilder Rich Piana was placed into a medically induced coma this week after suffering a medical emergency at his Florida home, law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports.
46-year-old Piana has competed and won several bodybuilding competitions over the years -- including Mr. California -- and has become an Instagram sensation, racking up more than 1 million followers.
Law enforcement sources tell us ... emergency personnel responded to a possible overdose call at Piana's home on Monday afternoon. When they arrived, Piana was unresponsive and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.
Unclear how he's doing now. We're working on the story.

joko123
08-10-2017, 11:06 PM
How aweful hopefully rich can pull through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auswest
08-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Thats no good, hope all is well....

Ragnor
08-10-2017, 11:52 PM
I like Rich,kicked ir with him quite a few times. Trained with him a couple times. I hope he pulls through okay.

VIKING KING

Electromass
08-10-2017, 11:57 PM
I don't care for Rich Pianas style, but I don't wish this upon anyone. Hope he makes it through.

BIGCASPER
08-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Love him or hate on him...we all need to send prayers out ..in hopes one of our brothers pull through...

Steel Beast
08-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Much love for rich hope all goes well I respect a man who goes out and gets it
Self Made Get Paid

JUNGLE JUICE
08-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Just hears about this hope his ok, many dont like him but for those who dont no one cares for you anyway

Bullrush
08-11-2017, 12:56 AM
Yeah I saw this on Instagram first, didn't think it was real.. This is sad.. Hope he pulls through..

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Kvasir
08-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Never good scene for paramedics having to pull you from your house and then starts getting reported on the news.

Hope he comes through this

alucarddream
08-11-2017, 03:53 AM
Damn. Hope he's gonna be alright.

kawa636
08-11-2017, 03:56 AM
I heard about this at the gym from a friend.i dont have any kind of social media but this,hope he pulls thru..someone was saying it was due to so many orals that his liver gave out,dont kno how true that is.

AngieNY
08-11-2017, 05:33 AM
I never like hearing anyone in any critical state like this, especially a member of our community. Hope he pulls through, prayers for him and his family.... I met him not too long ago here in NYC.

slaughter15
08-11-2017, 05:50 AM
Hope he gets better soon.

auswest
08-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Not sure how accurate this is but it is being reported rich has passed away can anyone confirm? very very sad if this is true.....

Bombarinos
08-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Prayers go out to him like him or not to every bro here life is precious never tomorow is gurantee so live ed like it could be your last and be greatful for the little things in life and forget the little things that get you upset and mean nothing when u keep this mindset prayers go out to rich and his family godbless

nevergiveup
08-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Not sure how accurate this is but it is being reported rich has passed away can anyone confirm? very very sad if this is true.....

Nooooooo!
Someone please tell me this isn't true!

I have always had so much respect for Rich as he has never bs about what he does or tries to hide anything like so many famous bodybuilders do.

Hope he's still okay and hangs in there.

nevergiveup
08-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Posted 4hrs ago:

Chanel Jansen, Rich Piana’s girlfriend, gave further updates into his condition.

” I JUST WANT TO BE CLEAR [PIANA] IS STILL ALIVE. ALL MYSELF AND HIS FAMILY ARE ASKING FOR IS POSITIVE THOUGHTS, PRAYERS, AND LOVE.”

Fancycat69
08-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Not my favorite but still entertaining. Hope he turns out alright

kawa636
08-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Posted 4hrs ago:

Chanel Jansen, Rich Piana’s girlfriend, gave further updates into his condition.

” I JUST WANT TO BE CLEAR [PIANA] IS STILL ALIVE. ALL MYSELF AND HIS FAMILY ARE ASKING FOR IS POSITIVE THOUGHTS, PRAYERS, AND LOVE.”

thanks for the update bro i also heard he passed

Xtreme4Life
08-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Gotta get some super fuckin deep sleep to heal up and build muscle god dammit. Right babe?!?

Seriously though, I hope he comes back 100%. Wouldn't wish that shit upon anyone self inflicted or not. Besides, if this turns bad and it's not 100% rec drug related you know the media will have a steroid field day.....

Electromass
08-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Gotta get some super fuckin deep sleep to heal up and build muscle god dammit. Right babe?!?

Seriously though, I hope he comes back 100%. Wouldn't wish that shit upon anyone self inflicted or not. Besides, if this turns bad and it's not 100% rec drug related you know the media will have a steroid field day.....
Boy ain't that the truth!

JUNGLE JUICE
08-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana had 20 bottles of steroids in his home at the time of his medical emergency ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

Cops were called to Piana's Florida home at 1:30 PM on Monday after the 46-year-old social media sensation suddenly collapsed in his bathroom while getting a haircut from his girlfriend, Chanel.

Piana's girlfriend says she tried to catch the former Mr. California bodybuilding champ when he collapsed but couldn't due to his massive size and weight. Chanel told officials Piana struck his head during the fall.

The 911 operator instructed Chanel to perform CPR but she was unable to revive him.

When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw and decided to give Rich 2 doses of Narcan (often used to treat opiate overdoses) to try and revive him.

Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean.

Rich never regained consciousness and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

The report notes that police found bottles and bottles of testosterone in the home, 20 in total. Chanel said Rich is an admitted steroid user who's been juicing for more than 20 years.

Chanel also noted Rich had suffered from a slightly enlarged heart at one point in his life -- but didn't know if that contributed to the medical emergency.

AngieNY
08-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Well this isnt going to turn out well for him, hopefully he'll be smart enough to have a prescription for his test. Ugh... I do hope he makes it through. And yes the media will have a fucking field day with this if he dies.

Heavy
08-12-2017, 01:59 PM
If he dies, which i sincerely hope he doesn't, we should all brace for the coming crackdown that will inevitably ensue as steroids are blamed for the tragic early death of a young man.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

JUNGLE JUICE
08-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Well this isnt going to turn out well for him, hopefully he'll be smart enough to have a prescription for his test. Ugh... I do hope he makes it through. And yes the media will have a fucking field day with this if he dies.

I dont think hed have a script for 20 bottles lol. But right now this isnt important. Lets just pray his okay. Unfortiently if he does make it i doubt hed ever be the same given he wasnt breathing for that long

Xtreme4Life
08-12-2017, 02:38 PM
One of his more recent videos showed him in a wellness clinic where he was getting all set up for pharma Test scripts and IGF1 among other things I'm sure, but yea I doubt the script covered all those 20 bottles lol

JUNGLE JUICE
08-12-2017, 02:47 PM
One of his more recent videos showed him in a wellness clinic where he was getting all set up for pharma Test scripts and IGF1 among other things I'm sure, but yea I doubt the script covered all those 20 bottles lol

Yeah seen that and it was for igf-1 not test i dont think

murph
08-12-2017, 02:54 PM
I suprise that is all they found but I sure as hell hope he pulls thru

Xtreme4Life
08-13-2017, 12:36 AM
Yeah seen that and it was for igf-1 not test i dont think

It actually says in the vid title that the doc prescribed test, deca, and igf1. They mostly discussed igf1 but the goal was to get him on something more healthy/sustainable than his cycles.

bcxprint
08-13-2017, 01:08 AM
I think it is pretty clear what happened... The opiate was overdosed.. this is the most common thing happening and its some serious shit.... these fucking dealers are buying this fentnyl crap in bulk powder from china and pressing pills at random... the normal dose of a pill is something like .05mg and they have confiscated some guys holding pills dosed as high as 40mg and said clearly if anyone would have busted it up and snorted anything that high in concentrated drug they would die almost instantly. Sounds like this may be what happened. I have done my fair share of drugs in my life however one thing I will not try is anything opiate based. It is just not worth the risk.. like risk vs reward. Use your head. You can get high on many other things without risking like its a russian roulette game. The high from anything will never be worth the risk in that. Never. Every heroin user takes that risk everytime they shoot up and I could not believe that when I heard it. It says alot about the mindset of some people who shoot that drug all day everyday. The reality is there need to be more of social online sites like this one so it is easier to come and express why you are feeling like shit or why you risk dying everyday so almost anonymously the people in the group can give their support without the person expressing grief feeling stupid or embarrassed. Any of the bro's in this brotherhood ever have a problem you feel you have little choice but to risk or take your life you better get your ass here or anywhere so you can tell someone about that because no one here will do anything but help I know this. And I do not come here much due to a ridiculous work schedule but I know I have a place to come if I feel hopeless. I hope everyone feels the same way. I know I am willing to do whatever it takes to get anyone through such an event. We all are here because we are good people life is so fragile and once its over its over at least for this location I guess that is debatable but my point is this.. don't think its not worth it seeing it thru until the next day cuz it always is. ALways.. Peace out bros and prayers to Rich and his family.

JUNGLE JUICE
08-14-2017, 07:11 AM
Apparently and i say Apparently he is in the road to recovery now which is good news is this is 100% correct