PDA

View Full Version : HGH Blood Test Question

Xtreme4Life
08-11-2017, 03:38 PM
I went to get bloodwork done today and attempted to plan it so that I pinned 10iu exactly 3 hours before they drew my blood. I always go to this LabCorp right when they open, but apparently today someone called in sick last minute so they were about an hour late opening up. My blood was drawn about 4 hours after pinning 10iu's instead of 3 hours. Anyone know how that will effect the results?

Judgmentalist
08-11-2017, 04:45 PM
I think in reality it will not negatively affect the test itself very much, if at all.

The main issue I see is that if there is a question as to the quality of what you have when you get your labs back, any deviation from the standard protocol could give a supplier an excuse to question your results if they were so inclined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtreme4Life
08-11-2017, 09:09 PM
I think in reality it will not negatively affect the test itself very much, if at all.

The main issue I see is that if there is a question as to the quality of what you have when you get your labs back, any deviation from the standard protocol could give a supplier an excuse to question your results if they were so inclined.

Thanks, I'm inclined to agree. I also figured there was probably some type of data/chart that showed how quickly the HGH would spike then drop off over time but I've yet to come across it.

There's obviously some vendors around here that get away with spewing some bullshit and using any weak excuse they can when poor/mediocre labs come through.....fortunately, I'm fairly confident the lab I'm testing for the HGH isn't one of those.

andrew124C41
08-12-2017, 03:44 AM
I am a physician. What are measuring? IGF? GH?

Judgmentalist
08-12-2017, 05:54 AM
Pin 10iu GH and pull blood three hours later for the GH serum test.

Anzel
08-17-2017, 12:30 AM
At 4 hrs your number may be close to or a little less than at the 3 hr mark. So keep that in mind.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Any questions PM me . Puritysourcelabs.ru

Fast Willie from Philly
08-17-2017, 12:37 AM
I went to get bloodwork done today and attempted to plan it so that I pinned 10iu exactly 3 hours before they drew my blood. I always go to this LabCorp right when they open, but apparently today someone called in sick last minute so they were about an hour late opening up. My blood was drawn about 4 hours after pinning 10iu's instead of 3 hours. Anyone know how that will effect the results?
It'll be close brother. If it's good shit it'll still show that it's good shit