PDA

View Full Version : TRT.. Does it give you an edge over natural test?

GearGod
08-12-2017, 10:02 PM
So the whole idea of TRT is to put your levels at normal, but when on TRT do you have a bit of an advantage as opposed to people who are 100% natty? For example on like 200-250mg a week as TRT, do you build better and faster than people with natty test? Thanks.

Electromass
08-12-2017, 11:07 PM
If the natty levels are lower...then yes. If the levels are the same, then no. This is just that simple. No one is exactly alike, so it would be completely subjective to say that you have an advantage over someone who does not use exogenous testosterone. Some men naturally produce more test than what's considered normal levels, some men produce less.

Fancycat69
08-12-2017, 11:23 PM
If the natty levels are lower...then yes. If the levels are the same, then no. This is just that simple. No one is exactly alike, so it would be completely subjective to say that you have an advantage over someone who does not use exogenous testosterone. Some men naturally produce more test than what's considered normal levels, some men produce less.

Totally agree. My guess would be that MOST people who do 200-250mg test/week will be over what they would have been naturally especially as they get older

GearGod
08-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Also it really keeps your levels consistent also, as opposed to your natty levels being kind of up and down depending on what is taking place in your body. When I was natty I always felt up and down up and down, now that I am on TRT, everything is smooth sailing. I'm doing 250mg a week, and 1mg or Arimidex a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

350zsidewayzz
08-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Yes it will in the fact that ur blood levels will not take a dip by 30 PERCENT by night time as natural levels do keeping u more anabolic and less catabolic 24/7 vs half the day. This also effects recovery and maintaining gains