PDA

View Full Version : TRT & Anavar

Jc19901
08-13-2017, 03:37 AM
I am currently on TRT. I am considering doing a 6 week anavar cycle to help reduce a bit of fat before my bulk cycle in the winter. I am currently taking arimidex and hcg with the trt. Would I need to take anything else due to the addition of anavar to the cycle? Any pct even tho I am cruising ? Also, anyone that has done anavar while on trt and can share their experience will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

bulk_cut
08-13-2017, 07:26 AM
You don't need the Anavar you need to learn how to dial in your diet better to get the desired results. You should never get in the bad habbit of thinking you can just add in more/different compounds so you don't have to do the hard work yourself that's actually going to make the difference.

Anzel
08-13-2017, 08:12 AM
Bulk cut is right. Plus of your gonna do var 8 to 10 weeks at 100mg is best
Were you planning to use an oral when you bulk

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Any questions PM me . Puritysourcelabs.ru

jblifts82
08-13-2017, 08:26 AM
large amounts of anavar might mess up your hdl which might be ok for one cycle but if you are following it up with another cycle that could be problematic. 20mgs probably wont hurt lipids. i wouldn't expect it to help with the fat loss in any noticeable way and if you have a TRT dosage of test above 200 mgs a week that probably will be enough to keep muscle. So it might help you gain some strength and maybe a pound or two of muscle while in deficit (depending how close or beyond your nat limit you are).

But thinking that you are going to get an extra 5 lbs of fatloss because of the anavar is probably not accurate. stronger during a calorie deficit yes

booyams
08-13-2017, 03:32 PM
50mg of Var ED for 6 weeks is perfect

always have ran var for last 5-6 weeks of a rest cycle

Week 1-14 - 500mg Test Cyp E5D
Week 9-14 - 40-50mg Var ED
PCT after

Jc19901
08-13-2017, 03:40 PM
I am with you 100% on that. I am not looking to substitute gear for hard work. This is not even a full blown cut cycle. The idea behind this was for the anavar to help In reducing as much fat as possible while working out and eating correctly. I would like to get the body fat % a bit lower before jumping into my bulk this winter. Then after the bulk I will go into a legit cutting cycle.

Jc19901
08-13-2017, 03:42 PM
No oral when I bulk. At least as of now that is not in my playbook.

Jc19901
08-13-2017, 03:45 PM
Booyams what PCT did you run after ? I have read that if cruising you do not need to take any PCT after the cycle specially just for test and var. any truth to this?

PAiN
08-13-2017, 05:23 PM
Booyams what PCT did you run after ? I have read that if cruising you do not need to take any PCT after the cycle specially just for test and var. any truth to this?

When cruising\TRT you never come off of testosterone so no need for PCT. If you did a cycle where you came off of Test and Anavar you definitely need PCT. There is no such thing as a cycle so small you don't need PCT.

Jc19901
08-13-2017, 09:29 PM
Awesome! Thanks pain