PDA

View Full Version : 100mg Test enough to retain gains

Johnnyringo
08-13-2017, 05:48 PM
Wrapping up a cycle. Doc has me on 200mg Test Cyp EOW. I've been breaking it up into 100mg EW. Is this a sufficient dose to hold onto recent gains?

rubisean
08-13-2017, 05:50 PM
Most on trt do that , blast and cruise.

You will be fine

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Anzel
08-13-2017, 07:10 PM
Wrapping up a cycle. Doc has me on 200mg Test Cyp EOW. I've been breaking it up into 100mg EW. Is this a sufficient dose to hold onto recent gains?How you eat and how you train and your age and your lifestyle (work alot,stress,sleep issues etc.) Will all factor in.
Everyone is different too.
At 100mg a week your test levels are probably around 500 or so. May be lower. It's not exactly a great enough dose to work with. You gotta be on your game with the other stuff I mentioned.
200mg per wk is a much better dose. I'm sure your Dr. Has a reason for your dosage.

To better support and maintain consider running growth hormone every day. Even at 2 iu you will be doing better. Plenty of board sponsors provide it...[emoji2]

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Any questions PM me . Puritysourcelabs.ru

Johnnyringo
08-14-2017, 12:23 AM
Thanks all. I'm in my early 40's. Been to two docs and both left me frustrated. First (urologist) one had me on pellets. Month #1 my free test would be 1100. Month #2 around 5-600. Month #3 I would crash <200. Tired of the crash I switched docs. First tried gel which was ok but a hassle to administer. Then I switched jobs and the new insurance wouldn't cover. Went back to the tried and true cyp injections. Doc would only give me an rX for 200mg every 3 weeks. Frustration is what led me to AAS. I started augmenting on my own and the rest is history. Back to current doc, I had to convince him to switch to 200mg every 2 weeks and that was a struggle. He is concerned with my weight and "all the muscle I seem to be gaining". No way I can get him to 200mg every week. I guess I'll have to supplement.

When I can save up the $, I do want to try growth hormone. From what I've read, I think it'll help in numerous ways.

Delta5
08-14-2017, 12:32 AM
Anzels advice is correct

joko123
08-14-2017, 10:41 AM
Your doctor sounds like a moron, I can see why people are willing to pay so much out of pocket for these HRT clinics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnyringo
08-14-2017, 01:33 PM
Your doctor sounds like a moron, I can see why people are willing to pay so much out of pocket for these HRT clinics

Agreed. Been to several and no luck. No one seems to really want to delve into it. Right now can't afford an HRT clinic. Sadly, modern medicine is almost forcing me to the black market and I'm not talking for cycles but for basic TRT.

joko123
08-14-2017, 01:48 PM
Agreed. Been to several and no luck. No one seems to really want to delve into it. Right now can't afford an HRT clinic. Sadly, modern medicine is almost forcing me to the black market and I'm not talking for cycles but for basic TRT.

It really is sad that it happens like this... I'm not sure what your numbers are on a 100mg a week but I would really stress how you still feel lethargic , no libido , depressed etc. play it up for your doctor, I wrote this in another thread he should not be just treating your blood numbers but your symptoms. I hope this plays out in your favor brother. I can't imagine the frustration you're going thorough

korsaire
08-14-2017, 02:13 PM
like other said that dose will probably suppress you more than helping you 200 mg a week in 2 dose will be way better

350zsidewayzz
08-16-2017, 06:12 PM
like other said that dose will probably suppress you more than helping you 200 mg a week in 2 dose will be way better

U need bloods to determine what 100mg will do. Do 50mg twice a week- less aromatizing more stable. Mon-thurs etc. 100 mg alone had me at 900 possible day after inject with free test 470 on a scale of 80-250. That mighta been 120mg. Now I'm on 150mg and my libido is retarded. Generally it isn't the dose of test that determines you maintaining gains but ur blood levels specifically. People have different levels of sensitivity with androgens

if you need a script for higher try a urologist preferably a woman. Or u could do 180mg -250mg using bop sponsors it would be very cheap for a year to add on to 100mg. Another word on maintaining gains. Steroids grow muscles and add nuclei permanently Chang the way muscles react and recover to stimulus even when off steroids. Vision from psl ( don't quote me word for word I will mess this up a bit) growth is good to run after cycle because it I thin " causes new myuscle cell growth" idk basically to put it simple growth helps -solidify- your gains after a cycle interesting to think about

Johnnyringo
08-18-2017, 01:42 PM
This'll make you scratch your head. Doc hasn't tested my test levels in about 2 years. All blood tests are blood panel looking at PSA's, hemacrit, cholesterol, etc. Basically, I'll need to force the issue if I want insurance to pay. Otherwise, I'll pay out of pocket for a test. Overdue anyways.

Wanted to push the envelop further and push for a higher dose. However, I'm actually worried he'll cut my current dose as I'm not allowed to gain any weight. I have added a lot of muscle so trying to lose fat to keep weight neutral. Maybe time to start shopping docs. Unfortunately, not a lot of selection where I am.....