PDA

View Full Version : Spicy Tuna Wrap

STEROID
12-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Spicy Tuna Wrap

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/3431/43946598.jpg (http://img818.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43946598.jpg)

4 servings
Total Time: 25 minutes

Ingredients

2 5- to 6-ounce cans chunk light tuna, drained
1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
1 tablespoon hot sauce,
1 scallion, chopped
2 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
4 10-inch whole-grain wraps
3 cups watercress leaves
1 ripe avocado, cut into 16 slices
1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
Reduced-sodium soy sauce for dipping (optional)

Preparation

Combine tuna, mayonnaise, hot sauce and scallion in a medium bowl. Combine rice and vinegar in a small bowl.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture over a wrap. Top with 1/2 cup rice, 3/4 cup watercress, 4 avocado slices and one-fourth of the carrot matchsticks. Roll up and cut the wrap in quarters or in half. Repeat with the remaining filling and wraps. Serve with soy sauce for dipping, if desired.

Nutrition

Per serving: 449 calories;
9 g fat ( 3 g sat , 6 g mono );
17 mg cholesterol;
71 g carbohydrates;
2 g added sugars;
21 g protein;
9 g fiber;
869 mg sodium;
502 mg potassium.

Big D
12-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Ok they should have a show on the foodnetwork. Cooking for Juice Heads with your host FIST lol

lucky_slevin
12-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Right!? I love when he posts the pics of his meal ideas with the "FIST cafe" sign in the background... Shit cracks me up

Patriot1405
12-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Lmfao!! I would pay extra for that food channel!!!

Patriot1405
12-08-2011, 11:14 PM
The juicehead food channel!!

STEROID
12-08-2011, 11:56 PM
LMAO.Thats not a bad idea guys.Maybe we can get an option for the board.A tv food station via BOP!!

Thanks for the kind words guys and for reading the recipes and posts I put up.Im glad to do it as long as I know members appreciate it as I do them.

lucky_slevin
12-09-2011, 12:10 AM
LMAO.Thats not a bad idea guys.Maybe we can get an option for the board.A tv food station via BOP!!

Thanks for the kind words guys and for reading the recipes and posts I put up.Im glad to do it as long as I know members appreciate it as I do
them.

FIST I follow your posts like the plague bro, lol... I soak up as much info as I possibly can from you... Shit, I even advice other members to follow particular threads...You, D, Victor sloppy, GMO, PAiN and Vibrant are some of the most reputable and informative members I've ever seen in my life... All of you deserve respect for everything that you post because besides myself I'm sure you've educated so many members that are part of this and the other boards you post your information at...
Big ups to all of you guys!!

Big D
12-09-2011, 12:11 AM
LMAO.Thats not a bad idea guys.Maybe we can get an option for the board.A tv food station via BOP!!Thanks for the kind words guys and for reading the recipes and posts I put up.Im glad to do it as long as I know members appreciate it as I do them.Ill be the co host, As long as I can wear a mask and be coverd from heat to toe, Im in. Free food right?

STEROID
12-09-2011, 12:31 AM
FIST I follow your posts like the plague bro, lol... I soak up as much info as I possibly can from you... Shit, I even advice other members to follow particular threads...You, D, Victor sloppy, GMO, PAiN and Vibrant are some of the most reputable and informative members I've ever seen in my life... All of you deserve respect for everything that you post because besides myself I'm sure you've educated so many members that are part of this and the other boards you post your information at...
Big ups to all of you guys!!

Thank you very much sir.It really does mean a shit load to me to know ive helped you and others.I only post stuff ive learned form others over the years and am still looking to learn everyday.Thats what all of us should strive for.If you learn 1 thing new at any given time,then you're doing good.

Thanks again man.I really do appreciate it.

STEROID
12-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Ill be the co host, As long as I can wear a mask and be coverd from heat to toe, Im in. Free food right?

LMFAO.Yea if we're broadcasting on BOP then I think i'll be covered from head to toe as well.

As for the free food,I think we could work something out. :D

colochine
12-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Sounds amazing!!

Patriot1405
12-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Fist, I think everybody follows your posts. There is always something interesting or educational to read, I personally have learned alot. Shit my traps are still hurting. Lol

STEROID
12-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Fist, I think everybody follows your posts. There is always something interesting or educational to read, I personally have learned alot. Shit my traps are still hurting. Lol

Thank you very much sir.Like I said,im honored to have so many following my posts.It's why im here.

LOL,that is a killer workout bro.Ive had it kick my butt several times.Glad you got the same results.