PDA

View Full Version : Need your help guys.

Louie01
08-14-2017, 07:38 AM
OK as you may or may not know I'm 2 months into my trt of test c 100 per week and nothing. Feel like trash and no wood. I'm going to start a mini cycle of test c 500 per week. My question is, should I use a dbol kick start? I always have before to kick start but seeing how I'm 8 weeks into trt, should I still?

Syber
08-14-2017, 08:11 AM
have you had bloods done while on trt to see why you feel shit still ?
as far dbol, trt is just replacement when you go on your blast of higher dose will still take time to build up, so if you like dbol to Kickstart while not on trt then may as well still use it now.

bulk_cut
08-14-2017, 08:54 AM
You need to figure out your TRT and get that stabalized first

JayGunz
08-14-2017, 11:07 AM
You need to figure out your TRT and get that stabalized firstExactly. There could be a ton of reasons why you feel like shit. 100mg is a pretty normal starting dose. Get bloods taken and go from there. Your doc might determine you need to bump the dose up, or find that there is something else going on that he can help you with.

The problem with blasting for a short period is that it isn't a solution, just a short term fix. You will feel like Superman for a few months, but sooner or later you will have to come back down. Without knowing what's truly going on, you are just kicking the can down the road.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

d-man
08-14-2017, 11:49 AM
Yes as mentioned dial in TRT/HRT program first. Get optimal and then add the extras otherwise you will never have a baseline to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
08-14-2017, 12:40 PM
As stated above you should try and sort out your trt issues before you jump on cycle, you're more or less putting a bandaid on the symptoms. Too many doctors will just treat the blood work and the patient meaning they will get you into normal therapeutic levels but still leave the patient feeling like shit. " low t" as it's been so popular coined is the crappy mood, decreased libido, sluggish etc not just the low t levels. Reading all these trt posts frustrated and annoys the shit out of me because trt is my future and I do not want to go through all the trouble and roller coaster ride you are expierncing.

sumguy
08-14-2017, 01:31 PM
I also agree with the other posters, sort out you TRT protocol first, do your lab work to see what's going on and adjust from there. 100mgs a week is a low dose, tho some do okay with that amount. Seems like the TRT weekly dosage norm is around 140-170-200mg a week. With twice a week injections.

It also depends on where your Test levels were at before starting TRT? If you were below the low normal range, you would likely feel better sooner after starting TRT. If you were say in the 400+ Tot. T range you might not experience any improvement until maybe months later. As has been stated here and in other posts, even those doing 500-600mgs a week don't feel anything until 6 or more weeks down the road, so?

Personally, I haven't really noticed much of a change, if any at all, after starting TRT. I was normally a 600-900 Tot. T guy, then as I got older my Test levels dropped down to the 400's and I felt fatigued a lot. Going from 600-900 to the 400's is a 50% drop in Test and I felt it.

So then I go on 170mgs Test Cyp a week divided into two shots a week. I still haven't really noticed anything that I can say is like...okay I feel super energized now or any improvement in energy, physically, mentally or cognitively? And I've been on for several months now. I've actually contemplated coming off and doing a PCT and just do HCG instead. As I haven't noticed any noticeable benefits to date?

Personally, I don't think TRT is all that its cracked up to be. Maybe some of us expect we are going to be Superman or something if we go on TRT? Not realistic tho to be honest. I guess its necessary if you are going to be doing other anabolics that require a test base, otherwise you will feel like shit!

But like the others have said, could be a lot of things, high estrogen, low thyroid, anemia, need to up your dose, etc., etc.

Good luck.

bulk_cut
08-14-2017, 03:10 PM
I also agree with the other posters, sort out you TRT protocol first, do your lab work to see what's going on and adjust from there. 100mgs a week is a low dose, tho some do okay with that amount. Seems like the TRT weekly dosage norm is around 140-170-200mg a week. With twice a week injections.

It also depends on where your Test levels were at before starting TRT? If you were below the low normal range, you would likely feel better sooner after starting TRT. If you were say in the 400+ Tot. T range you might not experience any improvement until maybe months later. As has been stated here and in other posts, even those doing 500-600mgs a week don't feel anything until 6 or more weeks down the road, so?

Personally, I haven't really noticed much of a change, if any at all, after starting TRT. I was normally a 600-900 Tot. T guy, then as I got older my Test levels dropped down to the 400's and I felt fatigued a lot. Going from 600-900 to the 400's is a 50% drop in Test and I felt it.

So then I go on 170mgs Test Cyp a week divided into two shots a week. I still haven't really noticed anything that I can say is like...okay I feel super energized now or any improvement in energy, physically, mentally or cognitively? And I've been on for several months now. I've actually contemplated coming off and doing a PCT and just do HCG instead. As I haven't noticed any noticeable benefits to date?

Personally, I don't think TRT is all that its cracked up to be. Maybe some of us expect we are going to be Superman or something if we go on TRT? Not realistic tho to be honest. I guess its necessary if you are going to be doing other anabolics that require a test base, otherwise you will feel like shit!

But like the others have said, could be a lot of things, high estrogen, low thyroid, anemia, need to up your dose, etc., etc.

Good luck.

There are TWO hormones that need to be managed while on TRT. Testosterone AND estrogen. Many Dr's ignore looking at the estrogen part. If it's either to high or to low you will experience what you're feeling. I'd bet that's you're problem. Either ask your Dr to do another test checking your E2 levels or go to privatemdlabs.com and get the female blood pannel done your self and see what the levels are. If both test AND estrogen levels are in line you should get that superman feeling.

Louie01
08-15-2017, 05:06 AM
Bloods came back at 400 and Dr was pleased with that. Im not. Starting treatment 2 mos ago I was at 250. Rather just do it myself. These docs are just pissing me off.

Kyle0817
08-15-2017, 07:30 AM
the most important thing is to figure out your TRT protocol,and then adjust

joko123
08-15-2017, 10:35 AM
Bloods came back at 400 and Dr was pleased with that. Im not. Starting treatment 2 mos ago I was at 250. Rather just do it myself. These docs are just pissing me off.

Yeah You're still on the low end brother although in range