PDA

View Full Version : T4 Fast Willie needs help

Fast Willie from Philly
08-14-2017, 12:09 PM
So I've been hearing from a few vets that it's a good idea to add T4 to your HGH regiment. I will be taking 4IU of hgh ed along with 50mcg of igf-lr3 ed. I have never taken T4 so I'd like to hear how you like to take it or what protocol you use. How much per day and at what time and how often? How long to take it? And what you generally think about adding this compound. Thank you all for helping out and God bless

Judgmentalist
08-14-2017, 12:14 PM
It has been suggested to me that I take 100mcg of T4 per day. I perceived this as being an across the board suggestion, regardless of how much HGH you are on.

I have yet to find any serious documentation to support this suggestion, but I haven't had much time to spend digging around yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
08-14-2017, 01:02 PM
have you ran t4 brother?
It has been suggested to me that I take 100mcg of T4 per day. I perceived this as being an across the board suggestion, regardless of how much HGH you are on.

I have yet to find any serious documentation to support this suggestion, but I haven't had much time to spend digging around yet.

Judgmentalist
08-14-2017, 01:18 PM
have you ran t4 brother?

I just started my first pack I got from Olympia as part of an HGH promotion. I'm doing 100mcg a day, but I'm going to run through it before I have the funds to order more. I am planning to add T4 to my routine when I can. I've read all I can find on the subject, and what I've read seems to make sense, but I do wish there was more actual data than Bro-science if you know what I mean. :)

Like I said it may be out there and I just haven't found it yet.

SC
08-14-2017, 09:08 PM
I just started my first pack I got from Olympia as part of an HGH promotion. I'm doing 100mcg a day, but I'm going to run through it before I have the funds to order more. I am planning to add T4 to my routine when I can. I've read all I can find on the subject, and what I've read seems to make sense, but I do wish there was more actual data than Bro-science if you know what I mean. :)

I'm in the same boat. My labs confirmed the information from the article we're probably all talking about-running 5iu of gh my T3 was slightly elevated and my T4 dropped compared to baseline. I'll be running 100mcg of T4 each night and get labs drawn again in a month or so. So far haven't noticed any lethargy from the gh like a lot of guys do, so it'll be hard to say if the T4 makes any difference in that regard.

Judgmentalist
08-14-2017, 10:17 PM
I'm in the same boat. My labs confirmed the information from the article we're probably all talking about-running 5iu of gh my T3 was slightly elevated and my T4 dropped compared to baseline. I'll be running 100mcg of T4 each night and get labs drawn again in a month or so. So far haven't noticed any lethargy from the gh like a lot of guys do, so it'll be hard to say if the T4 makes any difference in that regard.

Good. I'll be looking forward to whatever results you come up with, and I will post mine whenever I have any to share.

I'm particularly thick-skinned (or thick-headed) when it comes to sides or generally noticing what's going on with my body etc. At 4iu a day I haven't noticed any sides at all - yet. Maybe a little water retention, and I'm giving the HGH credit for helping me get over a tendinitis flare-up pretty quickly.

That's why I'm so dependent on labs and numbers, because otherwise I wouldn't have any idea what was happening to me lol.

Fast Willie from Philly
08-15-2017, 03:13 AM

So is that the entire vial a day?

Fast Willie from Philly
08-15-2017, 03:14 AM

I sleep like a baby on the GH and it's really hard for me to get up in the morning. I wonder if the t4 will help with that

Kvasir
08-15-2017, 03:51 AM
I'm on my third month of 4ius HGH everyday and I've taken the pharms grade T4 everyday along with it.

I do not have any lethargy on the gh but I can't tell the T4 is doing anything.

I will concede that I may have known a difference if I did they gh without the T4 and then switch to it

Thappy
08-15-2017, 04:27 AM
75mcg of pharm t4 and 20mcg of pharm t3 is what i take with my gh.

Fast Willie from Philly
08-15-2017, 10:20 AM
Does the T4 affect anybody sleep if taken later in the day?

Thappy
08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
Does the T4 affect anybody sleep if taken later in the day?

If the dose is to high yes it can but its best taken when you first wake 1 hour before food

Fast Willie from Philly
08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
If the dose is to high yes it can but its best taken when you first wake 1 hour before food

Hey when I get up I drink some liquid aminos and powder form Add Water. And I have a little bit of coffee. Do you think that would be okay?

Thappy
08-15-2017, 11:09 PM
Hey when I get up I drink some liquid aminos and powder form Add Water. And I have a little bit of coffee. Do you think that would be okay?

id try take it half hour before that

Fast Willie from Philly
08-15-2017, 11:28 PM
id try take it half hour before that

Last question brother. Mine are 125 mg. Should I break it in half take the first half as soon as I get up and the other half an hour before lunch or should I take the whole 125 first thing in the morning

Ragnor
08-16-2017, 02:16 AM
Last question brother. Mine are 125 mg. Should I break it in half take the first half as soon as I get up and the other half an hour before lunch or should I take the whole 125 first thing in the morningTake all 125mcg first thing in morning.

VIKING KING

Fast Willie from Philly
08-16-2017, 02:18 AM
Take all 125mcg first thing in morning.

VIKING KING

Sir yes sir! Thank you brother

SC
08-22-2017, 04:29 PM
On the topic of T4, how long after starting should we wait before getting labs done again?

Fast Willie from Philly
08-23-2017, 12:33 PM
On the topic of T4, how long after starting should we wait before getting labs done again?

That's a good question brother. I have to get a GH test done anyway shooting so I might as well get it all done. Does anybody know how long after starting T4 that they should get to Bloods done?

jsnm
09-18-2017, 12:55 PM
6-8 weeks is normal from what I see