PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into it

Kev101
08-14-2017, 04:14 PM
33 years old / 6'1 / 230-240 lb range. Tried a basic Test cycle in college, wasn't eating or working out consistently. Wasted around 2-3 cycles trying every compound without much progress. Quit everything all together in 2012 when my son was born. Started back with some Pro Hormones when they were legal a few years ago, crashed my test bad so jumped on TRT. Have been training off and on with TRT and SARMS and made some progress bulking after learning how to eat. Starting back very serious this time. I started a very light cycle beginning of this summer, getting ready for end Sept. when we go to the beach on vacation. Here are my starting pics where I am right now:

Kev101
08-14-2017, 04:28 PM
First shot was right around July 1st, might have been a few days prior. Getting 280 mg TRT from clinic. Using leftovers from years ago I had in the closet, didn't wanna order anything new yet. Also running MK-677. Here is what I'm going to run until end of Sept.

M - Test C. 60mg / Tren Ace 40 mg / NPP 30 mg + 280 mg Test C at my TRT clinc
W - Test C. 60mg / Tren Ace 40 mg / NPP 30 mg
F - Test C. 60mg / Tren Ace 40 mg / NPP 30 mg

MK-677 every morning @ 25 mg + JUST started the new SARM s-23 a couple days ago.

Yes I know its a weird-ish cycle. Its what I have on hand and trying to make the best of what I have. So far I feel I look better already. Ill post of some progress pics soon.

Electromass
08-14-2017, 06:04 PM
First shot was right around July 1st, might have been a few days prior. Getting 280 mg TRT from clinic. Using leftovers from years ago I had in the closet, didn't wanna order anything new yet. Also running MK-677. Here is what I'm going to run until end of Sept.

M - Test C. 60mg / Tren Ace 40 mg / NPP 30 mg + 280 mg Test C at my TRT clinc
W - Test C. 60mg / Tren Ace 40 mg / NPP 30 mg
F - Test C. 60mg / Tren Ace 40 mg / NPP 30 mg

MK-677 every morning @ 25 mg + JUST started the new SARM s-23 a couple days ago.

Yes I know its a weird-ish cycle. Its what I have on hand and trying to make the best of what I have. So far I feel I look better already. Ill post of some progress pics soon.
Welcome to the brotherhood....if I haven't already done so. Honestly, if it were me I would do your trt on Monday and combine the three 60 mgs into one for a Thursday pin. Will make for a much more stable blood level. Keep everything else the same.
Just my 2 cents worth bro.

Kev101
08-14-2017, 06:26 PM
Thanks bro! You know I thought about that, I totally agree with you. Only thing is I'm using slin pins and trying to do as little amount of shots per week as I can get away with (hate feeling like a pin cushion) so I wanted to blend it all together 3x a week @ 1cc per shot. That's the best I could come up with...

If I could ask you for your opinion, Tren is starting to make me a dickhead and I want my wife happy over my progress. My NPP is going to run out soon too (sucks its my fav). I was gonna replace that NPP dose with Tren when it did run out. I woke up today thinking about switching to 750-1000mg of Test Cyp only (plus MK and Sarm). I just dont want to be distant from my wife and moody, I feel very hostile at work too. My BP is high even on my medicine and resting heart rate was high too. Shit like that makes me feel uneasy. I like Tren's power and would suck it up but really considering saving the rest for the very end of this cycle. What do you think about 1g of Test till end of Sept? I have Arimidex from my doc unopened. I'm hitting cardio hard and eating clean...still thinking a body comp is possible. I never use AI's but I have it on hand, called in the script to CVS today for a just in case.

Kev101
08-18-2017, 07:59 PM
I had to come off the Tren, it was making me a dick towards my wife and kid. The nips were starting to get itchy too which I forgot happened last time I used this same stash in 2012 (yea its old ass Tren haha). Anyway, I'm running straight Test now with the SARM S-23 for 6 weeks then back to a TRT cruise till the new year. Mentally I feel like a million bucks, much better doing it this way. Love handles are completely gone now compared to the pics I posted and chest is much more defined. I was getting fat! Shoulders starting to look round and full. Dose wise gonna run the test at 900 mg a week total which I still consider conservative (under a gram per week).

Ill post up pics at the end to show progress, its been so long since I used real AAS (besides TRT) this shit is amazing. My body is changing in front of me weekly. Eating a fuck on of meat and low amount of complex carbs, BB style lifting and running stairs in my house 4-5 x a week. Looking forward to sharing my progress with everyone here.

Kev101
09-06-2017, 12:45 AM

Kev101
09-06-2017, 12:45 AM

Kev101
09-06-2017, 12:46 AM

Kev101
09-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Had to make some adjustments to my cycle, it's been so long since I used AAS. I'm roughly 9 weeks in, been running Test Cyp only at 900mg, S-23 Sarm and MK-677. Typical bodybuilding split with cardio at night (running stairs) and no carbs after breakfast. Still, have plenty of fat to lose! I am impressed how quick I filled out from day 1, this is really fun.

I hate my fat tits, Im praying my chest looks good soon.