PDA

View Full Version : Accutane on TRT?

GearGod
08-15-2017, 04:02 PM
What's up guys, so I'm going on accutane for about a 6 month run. I have terrible acne and want to eliminate it once and all for good. My question is if I'm running TRT @ 300mg a week and Arimidex 1mg a week can I mix the two? I'm also on Suboxone and Lexapro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juicehead88
08-15-2017, 04:33 PM
I have and had no issue.

GearGod
08-15-2017, 04:34 PM
I have and had no issue.

In your experience did a run of accutane clear up your acne for good? Also how long? I'm thinking on doing it 6 months.

Juicehead88
08-15-2017, 09:33 PM
In your experience did a run of accutane clear up your acne for good? Also how long? I'm thinking on doing it 6 months.

When inwas on cycle i did accutame cause my back broke out pretty bad and i never break out. So i used it and within like a month at most it was all gone. So i dont think u need 6 months unless you are prone to acne. And my gains didnt suffer at all and my bloods cane back good.

GearGod
08-15-2017, 09:43 PM
When inwas on cycle i did accutame cause my back broke out pretty bad and i never break out. So i used it and within like a month at most it was all gone. So i dont think u need 6 months unless you are prone to acne. And my gains didnt suffer at all and my bloods cane back good.

Awesome thanks for letting me know. My acne is terrible. It's everywhere from AAS. Shoulders, back, arms, chest, abs. Sucks.

Juicehead88
08-15-2017, 11:55 PM
Then it shouod help u