PDA

View Full Version : Suplementing my TRT

Newman
08-15-2017, 06:26 PM
HI Brothers I'm 6,3 240 lbs I have recently found out my test was 124 working with my doctor to get those numbers up pinning test e. I have some more bloodwork coming up in a couple weeks. Once I convince him to bump up the dosage over this 1/2 cc of 200 mg per ml twice a month. Looking to run a cycle of test e 500mg a week and winny 50 mg a day to cut down some fat. Do I still have to run a PCT since I will just be going back to my prescribed dose of test?

BIGCASPER
08-15-2017, 07:07 PM
No, you will not...You can just drop back down to your 200mgs no issues at all. Just make sure you have liver protectants while running your Winstrol at 50mgs per day...It sort of beats up your liver.

Delta5
08-15-2017, 07:16 PM
For optimal blood levels, mimicking the bodies own Test production (to feel your best, in other words...and to keep your E2 from spiking<<bad for your health and well-being) u need at least 2 injections a week...eod or daily with Propionate would be the best. Anyone tells u different....fire them. I would get this dialed in b4 starting an elevated dose cycle.
So, say u are using Test E at 200mg/week...you would want 2 injections a week of 100mg each, like Mondays and Thursdays, etc.
No, never PCT with TRT. TRT is your PCT, so to speak.

korsaire
08-15-2017, 08:21 PM
HI Brothers I'm 6,3 240 lbs I have recently found out my test was 124 working with my doctor to get those numbers up pinning test e. I have some more bloodwork coming up in a couple weeks. Once I convince him to bump up the dosage over this 1/2 cc of 200 mg per ml twice a month. Looking to run a cycle of test e 500mg a week and winny 50 mg a day to cut down some fat. Do I still have to run a PCT since I will just be going back to my prescribed dose of test?

basically you take 100 mg every 2 week that in my opinion will shut you down and you will feel worst that doctor dont know what he is doing

Xtreme4Life
08-15-2017, 08:23 PM
basically you take 100 mg every 2 week that in my opinion will shut you down and you will feel worst that doctor dont know what he is doing

Agreed. My doc doing stupid shit like that is what landed me here. Not that I'm regretting it, but still tough to believe a medical professional would be that ignorant when it came to male hormones.

Newman
08-16-2017, 12:47 AM
No, you will not...You can just drop back down to your 200mgs no issues at all. Just make sure you have liver protectants while running your Winstrol at 50mgs per day...It sort of beats up your liver.

What should I use to help out my liver any suggestions. I ordered some Aromasin 25mg .

Newman
08-16-2017, 12:50 AM
I'm hoping he ups my dose he's just a family doc this is definitely not his specialty. I need to find somebody in Eastern Ohio that deals with trt all the time especially with a patient who wants to be in the upper end of the spectrum.

Xtreme4Life
08-16-2017, 02:01 AM
What should I use to help out my liver any suggestions. I ordered some Aromasin 25mg .

TUDCA

350zsidewayzz
08-16-2017, 06:27 PM
100 mg every 2 weeks is HORRIBLE. U need bare minimum 100 a week. If ur doc don't believe u ask to do blood work before next injection . 2 weeks from ur shot you'll b near 0. Family doc wouldn't put me on so I went to a urologist. Go to a urologist

markphilly
08-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Your doctor is ill informed or incredibly conservative. I never met a doc in Philly, with 5 medical schools including U of Penn, that said differently. The minimum TRT dose is 100mg a week. Your level is very low, the normal range is up to 1200. Once past your body natural range, your body stops making test on its own.

This is not a problem if your cycle is correct, blood work is done every 4 weeks, and you end the cycle. Supplementing up to 1200 is fine. Your doc may not be comfortable with anything past 550, but I am looking at a lab result and the range is up to 1200 (slight variations among different labs). Past that I know a lot of guys, including my former one (before he went to med school), who destoryed his body abilty to make Test on its own and has to supplement permanently.