PDA

View Full Version : Need cycle advice

350zsidewayzz
08-17-2017, 01:38 AM
so next cycle will be all about back ending stronger compounds. So my question is this. I will have about400mg test cyp 500mg NPP and I think 700mg test prop week 1-10

for orals I have a lot of m1t and anadrol and I will be buying superdrol I wanna stack my orals in a way I will keep gaining I was thinking 4 week kickstart with superdrol, then possibly after it switch to m1t to see if I keep gaining on them since m1t is stronger that's what I was thinking. Then I was thinking at week 6 throw in tren at 500 a week and either keep gaining or (and this might be an incredibly stupid idea lemme know if it is, stacking dnp at the end of the cycle with tren so tren keeps m. Mass while I shed fat) worrie dsince I haven't had the gains for long enough dnp myight just eat my gains. So maybe I run dnp 2-3 weeks before I start this cycle?

auswest
08-17-2017, 02:18 AM
In all seriousness did snapping your arm not make you think something was up?...the human body can only grow at a limited rate, your body is not ready for such a strength increase, stop bombarding it with AAS its not going to grow any quicker...ultimately the weakest link will fail every time....moral of the story...its a marathon not a race...with a finish line we never reach.. Good luck brother...

350zsidewayzz
08-17-2017, 02:19 AM
In all seriousness did snapping your arm not make you think something was up?...the human body can only grow at a limited rate, your body is not ready for such a strength increase, stop bombarding it with AAS its not going to grow any quicker...ultimately the weakest link will fail every time....moral of the story...its a marathon not a race...with a finish line we never reach.. Good luck brother...

I figured it was cuz I was one rep maxing so long as I'm in the 6-8 rep range I should be safe. Maybe I'm wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auswest
08-17-2017, 02:27 AM
I figured it was cuz I was one rep maxing so long as I'm in the 6-8 rep range I should be safe. Maybe I'm wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYea i dont know bro, im rather close to throwing this lifestyle in, im on a path of discovery and enlightment at the moment, my ego is the only thing thats keeping me going right now and im close to letting it go, so sorry about my negativity towards your question. My answer comes from the heart more than anything..if its what you want bro give it a shot but if there is anything ive learnt from my time chasing gains its that there really seems to not be a magical stack or cycle or whatever, thats gonna make the change were after...its a fkn long road bro, so if its something that you want to continue to do my best advice is look at the bigger picture the small progression over time because thats how us genetically ungifted get half way to where we want to be..do your body and mind a favour and live my the slow and steady approach

350zsidewayzz
08-17-2017, 02:33 AM
Yea i dont know bro, im rather close to throwing this lifestyle in, im on a path of discovery and enlightment at the moment, my ego is the only thing thats keeping me going right now and im close to letting it go, so sorry about my negativity towards your question. My answer comes from the heart more than anything..if its what you want bro give it a shot but if there is anything ive learnt from my time chasing gains its that there really seems to not be a magical stack or cycle or whatever, thats gonna make the change were after...its a fkn long road bro, so if its something that you want to continue to do my best advice is look at the bigger picture the small progression over time because thats how us genetically ungifted get half way to where we want to be..do your body and mind a favour and live my the slow and steady approach

True I keep thinking if I do some sorta elaborate cycle I might get some insane results but then again a simple test dbol cycle probly comes atleast close to other compounds with the right diet maybe I'm wrong. No offense taken on the negativity. All I know is I have 1 rep maxed that weight 6 times before and the 6th time I did it it went up fairly easy. I was in an extreme caloric deficit for 4 days before trying it the 7th time so maybe that contributed all I know is it was a freak event. Considering I did it before I blacked out when it snapped couldn't really say what caused it figured I keep reps high never max again n should be safe

auswest
08-17-2017, 02:41 AM
True I keep thinking if I do some sorta elaborate cycle I might get some insane results but then again a simple test dbol cycle probly comes atleast close to other compounds with the right diet maybe I'm wrong. No offense taken on the negativity. All I know is I have 1 rep maxed that weight 6 times before and the 6th time I did it it went up fairly easy. I was in an extreme caloric deficit for 4 days before trying it the 7th time so maybe that contributed all I know is it was a freak event. Considering I did it before I blacked out when it snapped couldn't really say what caused it figured I keep reps high never max again n should be safe

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTraining smarter will help, 1 rep maxing serves no purpose in bodybuilding..the 1 rep max is just the gyms equivilant to dick measuring. Yeh i really dont think such a thing exists, i believe moderate dosages with diet and training perfection over time is what will get you where you want to be..rome was not built in a day. Take care of your mind bro ive spent a long time questioning why i do this amongst every other aspect of my existenance and it really serves no purpose to me anymore. I want to be free of all forms of my ego and remove myself from this life that were told we should be living...letting go of this bb lifestyle right now is really hard but i need to be true to myself drop my ego and fk what the rest of the wotld thinks..im getting back to nature bro the way the human race was designed jumping off thid ship of self distrruction and to find true inner peace...because it sure as fk does not lie in this fake world weve been programmed to accept

auswest
08-17-2017, 02:43 AM
Sorry for derailing the subject of ypur thread haha caught me at a bad time...just finished the gym earlier i was looking around at everyone so consumed in their shallow meaningless lives it made me laugh...went home and cpuld not bring myself to eat the meat i cooked it went straight in the bin haha

350zsidewayzz
08-17-2017, 02:47 AM
Sorry for derailing the subject of ypur thread haha caught me at a bad time...just finished the gym earlier i was looking around at everyone so consumed in their shallow meaningless lives it made me laugh...went home and cpuld not bring myself to eat the meat i cooked it went straight in the bin haha

lol it's all good bro do what you gotta do, I think it's all perspective. See my generation- atleast a majority all drink every weekend n go to raves n take molly n ***** n smoke weed everday. I was at my worst w that around age 16-19 so quit that and this is sorta my way of not doing what's expected I guess. But yeah idk, do what u feel u gotta do man that's a big decision

On a side note I don't think ego is so bad. I think ego gives us identity, I think ego can still exist in someone who can. Be a good person.