PDA

View Full Version : I hope this is in the right area questions on HCG

badboujie
08-18-2017, 05:39 AM
So I'm on a cycle of Test C, now I heard 500iu a week once every three weeks and some say just during pct?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

julskee
08-18-2017, 09:45 AM
So I'm on a cycle of Test C, now I heard 500iu a week once every three weeks and some say just during pct?

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYo! There are a lot of mix info going around about hcg. Some swear by taking it through out cycle to only two weeks before to two weeks after last pin to running it though pct... With what I reckon the 1st 2 options are the best bet.. Only thing about the 1st one is that some people say running hcg that long can be a bad thing which I guess that may be possible but don't know about it being 500mcg a week is enough... So I guess it's a bit of trial and error every one is different but for me taking it just before last pin to just after is what I would stick to at 1000 a week split into 2 pins for around 4 weeks is the go..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
08-18-2017, 11:21 AM
I personally run it 250IU on MWF during my cycle. Keeps my nuts functioning and plump. I have dont the 2 week blast approach and it took me forever to recover from the damage done during my cycle. I run during --just me .

kubes
08-18-2017, 12:24 PM
Take a moment and read my sticky