PDA

View Full Version : Has this happend to You?

markphilly
08-19-2017, 01:20 PM
I have used sus for years while I was going thru a long series of operations, before that in a cycle. I love it. I am at a medical point where I can use AAS again (opioid pain medication is now very low) so I went on Test e doctor supervised. After 4 weeks, 300mg a week, my numbers shot from 550 to almost 4,000. Doc had no explanation as to why it was so out of whack. At that level one should be bouncing off walls he said. But I was not. A trusted source. I stopped it and level returned to 550, way to low in my opinion and medically the range is up to 1100. Any thoughts.

Electromass
08-19-2017, 01:31 PM
I have used sus for years while I was going thru a long series of operations, before that in a cycle. I love it. I am at a medical point where I can use AAS again (opioid pain medication is now very low) so I went on Test e doctor supervised. After 4 weeks, 300mg a week, my numbers shot from 550 to almost 4,000. Doc had no explanation as to why it was so out of whack. At that level one should be bouncing off walls he said. But I was not. A trusted source. I stopped it and level returned to 550, way to low in my opinion and medically the range is up to 1100. Any thoughts.
Gotta be a false reading bro.

markphilly
08-19-2017, 01:34 PM
Thats what I think too. I was stunned and so was he. It was done by Labcorp. Doc said he had never seen it before, and he used AAS. I also spoke to several doc friends and they could not understand it either. My liver is fine.

Electromass
08-19-2017, 01:36 PM
Thats what I think too. I was stunned and so was he. It was done by Labcorp. Doc said he had never seen it before, and he used AAS. I also spoke to several doc friends and they could not understand it either. My liver is fine.
You'd have to running close to a gram a week to get that number.

markphilly
08-19-2017, 01:39 PM
Agreed. the docs comment of bouncing off walls excited me, of course it was not the case. Not even close. BTW recommendation on who to buy mk677

Electromass
08-19-2017, 02:29 PM
Agreed. the docs comment of bouncing off walls excited me, of course it was not the case. Not even close. BTW recommendation on who to buy mk677
ive never run it before. I was going to buy the raws from one of the bop sources and cap them myself...seemed cheaper to do this.

markphilly
08-19-2017, 02:49 PM
Your way beyond my pay grade LOL.