PDA

View Full Version : Pinning M W F or EOD

julskee
08-20-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi brothers, Just curious what your thoughts are on the above protocol? if any one has done M W F with short Esters like say trenA to EOD and what there experience was and if it made a Difference?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

joko123
08-20-2017, 09:00 PM
I've done it both ways and I honestly couldn't tell you the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad_Frazier
08-20-2017, 09:08 PM
I've done it both ways and I honestly couldn't tell you the difference

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSame here m,w,f is my usual. Noticed no difference whatsoever doing e.o.d. also both ways my bloods have came back good unless gear was trash.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

murph
08-20-2017, 09:42 PM
I have done both with NPP and noticeno difference, I am doing M,W, F just because it is easier to me

julskee
08-20-2017, 10:03 PM
Cheers boys!

BIGCASPER
08-20-2017, 10:35 PM
Tren ace I would advise ED pinning more stable in blood and less sides...Tren is a demon, and you do not want it angry with peaks and valleys...You want a nice smooth ride.

julskee
08-20-2017, 11:16 PM
Tren ace I would advise ED pinning more stable in blood and less sides...Tren is a demon, and you do not want it angry with peaks and valleys...You want a nice smooth ride.Guess this will be a trial and error just wanted options on doing M W F protocol and adjust if needed... Will be running low dosage to see how I tolerate it...

Juicehead88
08-20-2017, 11:47 PM
Eod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maikolo33
08-20-2017, 11:48 PM
Same here m,w,f is my usual. Noticed no difference whatsoever doing e.o.d. also both ways my bloods have came back good unless gear was trash.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TapatalkYup same for me
Trial both ways see how you go id say OP

Aintstrongyet
08-20-2017, 11:56 PM
Tren ace I would advise ED pinning more stable in blood and less sides...Tren is a demon, and you do not want it angry with peaks and valleys...You want a nice smooth ride.I prefer to run my tren like this as well. For me its less sides and I dont mind pinning ed.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Dont wanna be old
08-21-2017, 12:16 AM
I have done M,W,F and EOD . Missed a couple days here and there or 3 days and back at it .
You will not know the difference . I was sweating bullets going on Vacation and spending a extra day thinking I would lose something. The only thing you miss is what you think you missed.
Think if it takes more than week for short esters to start kicking in how missing a few days is going to change things .
The depot you pin right now is not absent of hormones in the next hour with a ticking ester halflife ?
Relax and concentrate on diet .
Yes in a perfect world ED is king .
Regards
DWBO

julskee
08-21-2017, 01:07 AM
I have done M,W,F and EOD . Missed a couple days here and there or 3 days and back at it .
You will not know the difference . I was sweating bullets going on Vacation and spending a extra day thinking I would lose something. The only thing you miss is what you think you missed.
Think if it takes more than week for short esters to start kicking in how missing a few days is going to change things .
The depot you pin right now is not absent of hormones in the next hour with a ticking ester halflife ?
Relax and concentrate on diet .
Yes in a perfect world ED is king .
Regards
DWBOLegend! Thanks DWBO!

G160
08-21-2017, 04:29 AM
I prefer to run my tren like this as well. For me its less sides and I dont mind pinning ed.

Sent from my SM-G928V using TapatalkI will always stick with ed pinning, i feel more comfortable.The only EOD id use it would be sustanon.With test c/e mix im doing at this point i get rollercoaster at twice a week.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
08-21-2017, 12:28 PM
I pin short esters ED- Tren A , prop, mast , NPP-- I pin 1cc ED -as mentioned--keps levels stable and I see results a lot faster

Gymrat101
08-22-2017, 08:39 PM
I pin my tren ace everyday little difference I can feel. And it keeps blood levels more stable I think that plays a mental aspect for me.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Gymrat101
08-22-2017, 08:40 PM
I pin short esters ED- Tren A , prop, mast , NPP-- I pin 1cc ED -as mentioned--keps levels stable and I see results a lot fasterI just saw your post same here brother.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk