PDA

View Full Version : Change in Adex dosage?

Judgmentalist
08-21-2017, 02:09 AM
My TRT doc just bumped me from .5mg Adex/wk to 1mg/wk.

I wasn't too keen on the idea. The highest I ever saw my E2 over several rounds of labs was about 80 and no perceived sides. Usually around 40-50. I'm worried that double the dose might crash my E2. Now I'm feeling a little achy and wondering if this could be from the extra Adex or if I'm just being paranoid.

How long after the bump would I be likely to experience low E2 sides?

I'm going to run labs in a couple weeks to be sure, just thought I'd throw this out there in the meantime. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old g
08-21-2017, 02:33 AM
My TRT doc just bumped me from .5mg Adex/wk to 1mg/wk.

I wasn't too keen on the idea. The highest I ever saw my E2 over several rounds of labs was about 80 and no perceived sides. Usually around 40-50. I'm worried that double the dose might crash my E2. Now I'm feeling a little achy and wondering if this could be from the extra Adex or if I'm just being paranoid.

How long after the bump would I be likely to experience low E2 sides?

I'm going to run labs in a couple weeks to be sure, just thought I'd throw this out there in the meantime. Thanks.

I'm on trt and I don't get Adex , what is E2, is that estrogen, I've never taken anti estrogen since my first dball cycle 25yrs ago. Estrogen helps you grow and if ur not taking dball or abombs I wouldn't bump ur dose, get a pill cutter if ur worried.im sorry I don't know what ur talking about, I'm just happy I get that bottle of test and pins at the pharmacy, 25yrs and it's my first pharm test

Judgmentalist
08-21-2017, 02:43 AM
I'm on trt and I don't get Adex , what is E2, is that estrogen, I've never taken anti estrogen since my first dball cycle 25yrs ago. Estrogen helps you grow and if ur not taking dball or abombs I wouldn't bump ur dose, get a pill cutter if ur worried.im sorry I don't know what ur talking about, I'm just happy I get that bottle of test and pins at the pharmacy, 25yrs and it's my first pharm test

Yeah, E2 is estrogen. And my TRT Clinic mixes the Anastrozole (Arimidex common brand name) in with the Test. The only way for me to change dosage myself would be to mix the Test I get from the TRT Clinic with some from a sponsor on here.

GearGod
08-21-2017, 02:45 AM
1mg is not a problem if you split the dose. I would do Monday and Friday .5mg each. 1mg of Adex really is not a lot per week, of course it does depend how estrogen sensitive you are, but you would rather over suppress than under suppress.

Judgmentalist
08-21-2017, 02:47 AM
1mg is not a problem if you split the dose. I would do Monday and Friday .5mg each. 1mg of Adex really is not a lot per week, of course it does depend how estrogen sensitive you are, but you would rather over suppress than under suppress.

It's 200mg/ml Test C with 1mg of Adex compounded in. I split it into two .5ml pins, so yeah,I'm getting .5mg of the Adex on Monday/Thursday.

Old g
08-21-2017, 02:48 AM
Yeah, E2 is estrogen. And my TRT Clinic mixes the Anastrozole (Arimidex common brand name) in with the Test. The only way for me to change dosage myself would be to mix the Test I get from the TRT Clinic with some from a sponsor on here.

Oh that sucks, wtf is that about. I would def shelf that bottle for a bottle of test from here.Question for you , I just gave my second bloods a few days ago, I was running tne 100mgs ed and cyp 200 a week, I stopped the tne and haven't done a cyp shot in 2 weeks, my test shoulda come backdown right

GearGod
08-21-2017, 02:48 AM
It's 200mg/ml Test C with 1mg of Adex compounded in. I split it into two .5ml pins, so yeah,I'm getting .5mg of the Adex on Monday/Thursday.

This is exactly what my TRT regimen looks like. It truly hasn't given me any issues brother, I have faith that you'll be more than okay on it. Higher Adex dosage also gives you a more vascular look bc of low water retention

Old g
08-21-2017, 02:50 AM
I gotta go Tuesday to see , he got the results Friday, and if he wants a follow up I'm fucked because I did 600mgs of cyp since

Judgmentalist
08-21-2017, 02:57 AM
Oh that sucks, wtf is that about. I would def shelf that bottle for a bottle of test from here.Question for you , I just gave my second bloods a few days ago, I was running tne 100mgs ed and cyp 200 a week, I stopped the tne and haven't done a cyp shot in 2 weeks, my test shoulda come backdown right

I *think* your T ought to be hella low after two weeks off, but don't quote me man.

Old g
08-21-2017, 02:59 AM
I *think* your T ought to be hella low after two weeks off, but don't quote me man.

I hear ya. Thanx man, I feel the same, I think, I'll find out that's for sure

Judgmentalist
08-21-2017, 03:00 AM
I gotta go Tuesday to see , he got the results Friday, and if he wants a follow up I'm fucked because I did 600mgs of cyp since

I'd be surprised if he ordered an immediate follow up round. If he does I'd bug out of there with some excuse.

Old g
08-21-2017, 03:02 AM
I'd be surprised if he ordered an immediate follow up round. If he does I'd bug out of there with some excuse.

Oh I will , gotta run doc, I just started in June. I'm due for my 2nd bottle in 2 weeks

Old g
08-22-2017, 04:24 PM

Brother, my test came way down,210, he upped my dosage to 150 mgs a week. I asked him to give me an anti-estrogen and he said it wouldn't help. I'm bloated as fuck. I don't worry about bitch tits or anything like that, just wanna lose the bloat