PDA

View Full Version : [email protected]

Olympia Labs
08-21-2017, 12:28 PM
This guy collected info and told me all kinds of BS and wasted our time we could never collect the payment. First when told him couldn't collect it was that the stores fault they entered it wrong. He refused to send me pic of reciept. Collector goes for second time and again cannot collect so I demand pic of receipt and he still won't send. We think is because he put his middle name and didn't tell me and so he asks me tons of questions why do I need his info.....becauaw we can't pick it up without it wtf. Try again and money is not there.William Joseph Baldwin [email protected] Scammer or info collector at best.

Dont wanna be old
08-21-2017, 12:38 PM
This kind of behavior can compromise your receivers ability to work in the future.
Please return his favor next time and tell him funds were collected and you need his shipping info .
That is better information to post on his behalf.
I'm sorry to make these kind of statements but scammers need to learn accountability for there actions .
This is more than a inconvenience.
Rest in Fear William Joseph Baldwin
DWBO

Olympia Labs
08-21-2017, 12:40 PM
This kind of behavior can compromise your receivers ability to work in the future.
Please return his favor next time and tell him funds were collected and you need his shipping info .
That is better information to post on his behalf.
I'm sorry to make these kind of statements but scammers need to learn accountability for there actions .
This is more than a inconvenience.
Rest in Fear William Joseph Baldwin
DWBO

Yes my receiver went 3x to try and pick it up.

He said I don't need his middle name and I didn't know what I was doing. If you use a middle name, I sure as shit need it