So apparently dallas has reportedly chocked on a piece of food and died

Fast Willie from Philly
08-22-2017, 10:45 PM
Fucked up way to go!
So apparently dallas has reportedly chocked on a piece of food and died

JUNGLE JUICE
08-22-2017, 10:50 PM
Fucked up way to go!

I call bullshit. Just cause they found food in his mouth dosnt mean he chocked to death. Personally i think theres a bit more to it but u never know

Fast Willie from Philly
08-22-2017, 11:32 PM
ok, I was feeling feeling the same way. I wonder what the autopsy will show?
I call bullshit. Just cause they found food in his mouth dosnt mean he chocked to death. Personally i think theres a bit more to it but u never know

JUNGLE JUICE
08-23-2017, 12:09 AM
ok, I was feeling feeling the same way. I wonder what the autopsy will show?

Will be interseting waiting game now

Skybox'17
08-23-2017, 04:26 AM
rhymes with sin ... add the L ... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUNGLE JUICE
08-23-2017, 09:56 AM
rhymes with sin ... add the L ... ?

And how do u know this?

Skybox'17
08-23-2017, 02:33 PM
And how do u know this?

I don't ... thus the question mark

Fancycat69
08-23-2017, 03:18 PM
It could be bullshit. But the media loves a good anti-steroid story so idk why they'd cover it up

joko123
08-23-2017, 05:10 PM
Who knows whst really happens , I don't think this is the full story , but for now my condolences to his family and friends. 26 is way to young to go

Skybox'17
08-23-2017, 06:37 PM
Who knows whst really happens , I don't think this is the full story , but for now my condolences to his family and friends. 26 is way to young to go

Agreed ... doesn't really matter how ... very tragic

ilfirin
08-27-2017, 04:17 PM
One theory I heard was that it was from insulin. He did too much and knew his body was going into shock so he started shoving food in his face. Hence why it appears he choked on food.

elmo33
08-27-2017, 05:04 PM
Insulin.

BornFat
03-27-2018, 07:27 AM
damn bolt

Primodaddy
03-30-2018, 01:53 PM
Agreed ... doesn't really matter how ... very tragic

His death is a damn shame, but I don't think it's tragic per say. When a mother dies during childbirth, that's tragic.......when children dies because their parents are meth heads, that's tragic, but his death IMHO was simply a game of Russian roulette and he lost.

My sympathy for his friends and family of course, but this dude and Rich P(Many others)were both abusing their bodies HEAVILY knowing full well the ramifications for their actions and people like that get what's coming to them sooner rather than later.

Modern day bodybuilding promotes and encourages the use of ANY and ALL drugs/compounds at any cost to personal health and I have such a problem with this.

Rant over sorry.

AngieNY
03-30-2018, 02:23 PM
My sympathy for his friends and family of course, but this dude and Rich P(Many others)were both abusing their bodies HEAVILY knowing full well the ramifications for their actions and people like that get what's coming to them sooner rather than later.

Modern day bodybuilding promotes and encourages the use of ANY and ALL drugs/compounds at any cost to personal health and I have such a problem with this.

Rant over sorry.

I do too. I was pretty reckless when I was younger, chewing through clen and xenadrine (the real xenadrine) like nothing. The gear doesnt necessarily kill you (well... depends on how much and how long) but its the stims and rec drugs that these guys do that kills them.

Thing is, Rich knew he was going to die early. He loved the lifestyle and really toned it down when he was doing his videos, even admitted that bitch Sarah got him into drugs and I honestly think she was trying to kill him.

But this is nothing new, I've been broadening my knowledge on other compounds outside of the ones I can only use so I've been reading and watching a lot of videos from different guys in the know. I stumbled upon the last cycle Andreas Munzer did when he died... Jesus Christ.

Bostin Lloyd is another one that doesn't give a shit about what he puts into his body. It sad, when you know the risks and you as you say "play russian roulette" every time you inject something risky.