PDA

View Full Version : need a little guidance please

Cowboymike
08-24-2017, 01:15 AM
It's been a few years since I last pinned... I've never done a proper cycle.. I want to do it right... some dude told me to do this:

week 1-12 - 750mg Test E - in 2 shots per week
week 1-10 - 400mg deca - 2 x's per week
week 1-4 - 40mg dbol per day
week 4-6 - 20mg dbol per day

week 6-12 - 50mg proviron per day
week 10-15 - 20mg tamoxifen per day

He said:
HCG 2-3 weeks @ 3k IU per week.. but never said when or how much per time?

sorry to bug it here but the dude fell off the face of the earth and I'm not one to blow up a message box...

any guidance would be greatly appreciated or if you have have a better run, I'm all ears...

i never had anyone help before and basically ended up doing 500-800mg test Cyp and 700mgEQ every week for 2 1/2 years straight and never did a pct... never took a break... I took letrozole twice when I started getting gyno... but that's the extent of my experience... so basically screwed myself...

so im reaching out this time before I get started. I would like to purchase this weekend and get started as soon as it arrives. I'm tired of being fat and going to get my butt in gear.

Cowboymike
08-27-2017, 03:55 AM
Lol.. I'll just do some research and figure it out. ✌����✌��

Loose Cannon
08-27-2017, 05:16 AM
its doesn't look bad. not entirely perfect, a few things you need to change. hit me up if you need help.

bigdaddy
08-27-2017, 01:00 PM
Welcome brutha
Looks fine I would tweak a couple things

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TheMan
08-27-2017, 09:34 PM
Most welcome to BOP Bro.

Fancycat69
08-27-2017, 10:22 PM
Welcome. U look like u need some more anti-estrogens you're not starting anything until week 10

Cowboymike
08-28-2017, 04:02 AM
Thank you brothers! I'm all ears and open to suggestions. Got my blood pulled last week, waiting on confirmation I'm running low T and know where I'm starting from. Hopefully hear this week the results. What would you recommend running earlier than week 10?

Juicehead88
08-28-2017, 06:14 AM
Dont run dbol that long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron
08-28-2017, 07:37 AM
How about proviron change to Tamoxifen 40mg , HCG 5000iu per week .

Sqwuidd
08-28-2017, 09:50 AM
Welcome man- I would be happy to guide you - feel free to message me and we can chat.

3000IU og HCG per week is way too high - I pin 250IU 3x per week on cycle and my nuts are like grapefruits -plumpy and nice.

Hit me up

One Hairy SOB
08-28-2017, 02:20 PM
You're running a good amount of test and three compounds that convert to estrogen with no AI support. You're dbol dosage and time frame is off. Your cycle should look like something below.

1 - 12 Test E 500mg per week - 250mg 2x per week
1 - 12 Deca 400mg per week - 200mg 2x per week
1 - 4 Dbol 20mg - 30mg per day - I'd personally start with 20mg and bump to 30mg if necessary.
1 - 18 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD - You may need to add more since it appears you're estrogen sensitive and you're running 3 wet compounds
1 - 14 Caber 0.5mg E3D - This may not be necessary if your estrogen is in check, but since you appear to be estrogen sensitive, it might be needed
11 - 14 HCG 1000ius - 500ius 2x per week

15 - 18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I'd suggest you run TUDCA at 500mg per day, dosed 2x per day (250mg per) 3 hours away from your dbol dose. This will help with your liver health. It should be ran all 4 weeks while on dbol and at least 2 weeks after.

Make sure you get bloodwork prior to starting your cycle, at the 6 week mark to see how your doing and 2 weeks after PCT to see if you're recovering.

Cowboymike
08-29-2017, 12:46 AM
Welcome man- I would be happy to guide you - feel free to message me and we can chat.

3000IU og HCG per week is way too high - I pin 250IU 3x per week on cycle and my nuts are like grapefruits -plumpy and nice.

Hit me up

😂😂😂 well damn bro 😂😂😂 beats my raisin nuts 😂

Cowboymike
08-29-2017, 12:53 AM
You're running a good amount of test and three compounds that convert to estrogen with no AI support. You're dbol dosage and time frame is off. Your cycle should look like something below.

1 - 12 Test E 500mg per week - 250mg 2x per week
1 - 12 Deca 400mg per week - 200mg 2x per week
1 - 4 Dbol 20mg - 30mg per day - I'd personally start with 20mg and bump to 30mg if necessary.
1 - 18 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD - You may need to add more since it appears you're estrogen sensitive and you're running 3 wet compounds
1 - 14 Caber 0.5mg E3D - This may not be necessary if your estrogen is in check, but since you appear to be estrogen sensitive, it might be needed
11 - 14 HCG 1000ius - 500ius 2x per week

15 - 18
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (tel:50/50/25/25)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (tel:40/40/20/20)

I'd suggest you run TUDCA at 500mg per day, dosed 2x per day (250mg per) 3 hours away from your dbol dose. This will help with your liver health. It should be ran all 4 weeks while on dbol and at least 2 weeks after.

Make sure you get bloodwork prior to starting your cycle, at the 6 week mark to see how your doing and 2 weeks after PCT to see if you're recovering.

i can't thank you enough for the time you took out of your life to help me out on this!!! Much appreciated!!! I'm waiting on labs currently so I'll have my starting point. I'll post them once I get them... then I'll post the after 6 weeks lab results and post lab results too... I already know I'm starting off low.. just want the labs before I get started to know where I'm at..

Cowboymike
08-29-2017, 02:22 AM

Kind of generic looking results... I guess I expected more details? But at least I know where I'm starting off at...

PAiN
08-30-2017, 07:49 PM
Moved into Anabolic Steroid Discussion forum!

Thanks.

One Hairy SOB
08-30-2017, 08:19 PM
Kind of generic looking results... I guess I expected more details? But at least I know where I'm starting off at...

You're numbers are inaccurate due to the time your sample was collected, but I have no doubt your natural test levels are in the 200's.

Did they only check your test levels? I would be a good thing to get a starting point on your estrogen, LH, FSH, prolactin, CBC and metabolic panel. Then you have a great tool to compare to at the end of your cycle to see if you recovered.

Have you consider talking to your doctor about TRT? You would be a prime candidate with those numbers. I understand TRT may not be an option due to insurance, competent doctors, finances, etc. But it may be worth looking into before going on a full blown cycle. Just throwing that out there.

Ragnor
08-31-2017, 02:17 AM
Why did you not hire a Trainer or anything and run something like that for that long. Oh well that's done but plz tell me your Donating Blood a lot. You really need a full Blood Panel run before you jump off into anything, this is advise to be healthy man not downing you. Ask anyone I like to help.

VIKING KING

Cowboymike
08-31-2017, 02:49 AM
You're numbers are inaccurate due to the time your sample was collected, but I have no doubt your natural test levels are in the 200's.

Did they only check your test levels? I would be a good thing to get a starting point on your estrogen, LH, FSH, prolactin, CBC and metabolic panel. Then you have a great tool to compare to at the end of your cycle to see if you recovered.

Have you consider talking to your doctor about TRT? You would be a prime candidate with those numbers. I understand TRT may not be an option due to insurance, competent doctors, finances, etc. But it may be worth looking into before going on a full blown cycle. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah they only tested the test levels. But then did thyroid and a whole crap ton of other stuff including liver and other stuff... everything other than test was normal... no estrogen levels were tested or anything like that though...

ive actually put my cycle on hold.. I wanted to get back into it.... this was why I was waiting on the labs before I started throwing money around... TRT is definitely a goal. Insurance won't be an issue. I've made an appointment with a normal primary care physician... but he won't see me until Sept 28th.. I have a consultation with a more "progressive" doctor tomorrow. Who I'm hoping will be on board with my wanting to not just get to normal levels, but to the higher end of the spectrum... it'd be nice if I'm able to just be straight up with him about what I want to do and get dialed in on a good program I can cruise at and then blast, with my being able to be honest about it... it's a consultation and if it's not a match or I'm in dreamland, I'll start over fresh with a different doctor and just get a feel for what cruising will be like and figure out how to blast in between tests..

ive seen recommended labs here in the forums. I will wait to see what the doc says tomorrow. If I go with him he's going to pull all that anyway I think. If not, I'll do it through the online referral and just pay the money. I will definitely use your advice on what labs to get. I appreciate the input and the time you gave to responding!! Thank you brother!

Cowboymike
08-31-2017, 02:57 AM
Why did you not hire a Trainer or anything and run something like that for that long. Oh well that's done but plz tell me your Donating Blood a lot. You really need a full Blood Panel run before you jump off into anything, this is advise to be healthy man not downing you. Ask anyone I like to help.

VIKING KING

I'm very thick skinned brother ;0) never hold back with me. I won't take it personal. I'll always give an ear. Just be straight up. If I did something stupid or I screw up, don't hold back. Lay into me. I'll listen and without getting butt hurt at the delivery of information.

But to answer your question: because, in my past, I've just jumped into things without thinking them through... I did ask questions from others (I had no idea places like this even existed) and the priority just seemed to sell sell sell... I took the advice given without researching on my own... I did this to myself. Like an idiot... I did zero research. I knew better. But I just did it anyway... but it's done. Only thing I can do is be smarter about how I move forward... research research research... gain wisdom on the dos and donts from those who have the experience and wisdom to share...

ive actually never given blood before... is this a recommended thing to do? I can set that up as well..

keep in mind though I'm about to go the trt route.. it's my thought to keep things jacked up until I know if they're pulling labs again or not? If that's a stupid thought process, feel free to educate me ;0) I'm all ears to anyone willling to invest the time!

Ragnor
08-31-2017, 02:57 AM
Yeah they only tested the test levels. But then did thyroid and a whole crap ton of other stuff including liver and other stuff... everything other than test was normal... no estrogen levels were tested or anything like that though...

ive actually put my cycle on hold.. I wanted to get back into it.... this was why I was waiting on the labs before I started throwing money around... TRT is definitely a goal. Insurance won't be an issue. I've made an appointment with a normal primary care physician... but he won't see me until Sept 28th.. I have a consultation with a more "progressive" doctor tomorrow. Who I'm hoping will be on board with my wanting to not just get to normal levels, but to the higher end of the spectrum... it'd be nice if I'm able to just be straight up with him about what I want to do and get dialed in on a good program I can cruise at and then blast, with my being able to be honest about it... it's a consultation and if it's not a match or I'm in dreamland, I'll start over fresh with a different doctor and just get a feel for what cruising will be like and figure out how to blast in between tests..

ive seen recommended labs here in the forums. I will wait to see what the doc says tomorrow. If I go with him he's going to pull all that anyway I think. If not, I'll do it through the online referral and just pay the money. I will definitely use your advice on what labs to get. I appreciate the input and the time you gave to responding!! Thank you brother!Unless your going to see a Sport's Medicine Dr or an Anti-Aging clinic wouldn't just tell them. Drs don't want to know because than you become a liability to that Dr. If they ask be honest other than that as long as it's not life threating they don't want to Really know. You have play Drs by ear. I'm giving you this advice because ask anyone who's been upfront with a Dr they don't know, they will advise the same.

VIKING KING

monster-ish
08-31-2017, 03:02 AM
I would run that cycle at 15 weeks being that deca is such a long water. It would be fully kicked in until about week 6

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ragnor
08-31-2017, 03:12 AM
I'm very thick skinned brother ;0) never hold back with me. I won't take it personal. I'll always give an ear. Just be straight up. If I did something stupid or I screw up, don't hold back. Lay into me. I'll listen and without getting butt hurt at the delivery of information.

But to answer your question: because, in my past, I've just jumped into things without thinking them through... I did ask questions from others (I had no idea places like this even existed) and the priority just seemed to sell sell sell... I took the advice given without researching on my own... I did this to myself. Like an idiot... I did zero research. I knew better. But I just did it anyway... but it's done. Only thing I can do is be smarter about how I move forward... research research research... gain wisdom on the dos and donts from those who have the experience and wisdom to share...

ive actually never given blood before... is this a recommended thing to do? I can set that up as well..

keep in mind though I'm about to go the trt route.. it's my thought to keep things jacked up until I know if they're pulling labs again or not? If that's a stupid thought process, feel free to educate me ;0) I'm all ears to anyone willling to invest the time!EQ raises your RBC very high, Test alone will do it. So I'd do a home Phlebotomy and than go donate blood. And would donate as often as they will let you.

VIKING KING

Cowboymike
08-31-2017, 03:15 AM
Unless your going to see a Sport's Medicine Dr or an Anti-Aging clinic wouldn't just tell them. Drs don't want to know because than you become a liability to that Dr. If they ask be honest other than that as long as it's not life threating they don't want to Really know. You have play Drs by ear. I'm giving you this advice because ask anyone who's been upfront with a Dr they don't know, they will advise the same.

VIKING KING

no sense in me having to learn what others already have... I'll play it by ear then... I'll hear out this guy tomorrow to see what he says... and not offer up my intentions... if it's not what I want to hear I'll just wait for the primary care doc on the 28th of sept... I'd rather my insurance help pay anyway.. if anything he will put me on a TRT that can serve as a good base.

Cowboymike
08-31-2017, 04:23 AM
EQ raises your RBC very high, Test alone will do it. So I'd do a home Phlebotomy and than go donate blood. And would donate as often as they will let you.

VIKING KING

I'll definitely give them some blood then ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk