PDA

View Full Version : Short story of how I got ripped off trying to buy my first cycle...

Jozifp103
08-24-2017, 11:26 AM
My first (would be) cycle ever I was 21 and have been looking for a source since I was probably 19. I lurked on forums for info on cycling and got a good protocol put together. However I never joined the forums so I had no idea that there were sources right in front of my face, plus I was afraid to just approach any big guy in the gym and ask.

So I worked grounds crew at a ski resort and they hired this new guy who was probably 5'9 250lbs STACKED. He was 37 years old and had a son and ex wife, neither of whom speak to him. (red flag) Guy was huge but a bit on the chubby side. More of a power lifter physique.

Anyways we get to know each other and he charms the shit out of me and makes me trust him. He talks about his juicing days and eventually I get to talking to him about my planned cycle. He tells me he knows a guy who has all pharm grade stuff. I give him $600 for 3 bottles of test enth, 5000iu hcg, a bottle of nolva, clomid, and adex (ripped off). He told me his friend will mail it to me in a few days. Although he won me over as a friend, I always had a small feeling like something was off. And although he was my "friend" I was always afraid to cross him because his strength was insane and I imagined him snapping my neck so easily.

During these few days the guy from work invites me over. I show up and he's locked out of his apartment. He proceeds to kick the door down and tells me to help him pack as fast as I can with no explanation other than "he's moving to his mothers".

Somehow I was too naive to think anything fishy was happening.

A week passes and he gets fired from the job we work at for threatening to hurt our boss. I text him a few days later asking where my stuff is and he snaps at me and tells me I'll get my fucking stuff and to leave him alone. He then blocks my phone number, and my facebook. I don't hear from him for weeks. I decide to make a fake facebook profile to be able to access his facebook. Turns out he took my $600 and moved to florida because some people here wanted him dead. I wonder why?

Since then he moved back to the area and I've seen him once or twice driving a shit box around making (non AAS) drug deals. He must have lost 100lbs and looks like dog shit. I'm not gonna bother approaching him because this was years ago and it looks like karma has already caught up to him.

Plus I'm bigger than him now so it wouldn't be fair :)

Sqwuidd
08-24-2017, 11:35 AM
Totally get it man -- every experience is a learning experience-- you just gotta figure out the lesson in each situation.

kawa636
08-24-2017, 11:58 AM
Wow bro thats some messed up shit..my first cycle was test only and i payed $200 a vial from my puerto rican friend,fuckin bastard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsnm
08-24-2017, 11:37 PM
Sucks bro I remember my first one too,came from a gym buddy I knew for years,he got me a vial of test e,charged me $100. So I started it,told him I wanted another vial,pct and some orals,so I gave the fucker $300 and then I could never reach him on the phone,went to his roommates house and he dipped there so that was gone. Lesson learned,still hoping I run into him one day though.

joko123
08-25-2017, 12:37 AM
It's crazy how it when we first start, my buddy was gonna "hook me up" for a 120 bucks a bottle of homebrewed local stuff , becusee that's what he was paying for it. I was lucky enough to find the boards and went through a sponsor paid 65 bucks for a 20ml bottle of test. I told him put on 30lbs he said bs you're pinning olive oil. He was floored I was paying less that half for a bottle of gear.

kawa636
08-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Sucks bro I remember my first one too,came from a gym buddy I knew for years,he got me a vial of test e,charged me $100. So I started it,told him I wanted another vial,pct and some orals,so I gave the fucker $300 and then I could never reach him on the phone,went to his roommates house and he dipped there so that was gone. Lesson learned,still hoping I run into him one day though.

Im sure he hopes he never runs into u brother,LOL!

kawa636
08-25-2017, 12:56 AM
It's crazy how it when we first start, my buddy was gonna "hook me up" for a 120 bucks a bottle of homebrewed local stuff , becusee that's what he was paying for it. I was lucky enough to find the boards and went through a sponsor paid 65 bucks for a 20ml bottle of test. I told him put on 30lbs he said bs you're pinning olive oil. He was floored I was paying less that half for a bottle of gear.

A good brother of mine referred me to here aftr i told him wat i was paying for test,and i couldnt believe the prices.still so thankful that he helped me out.hes no longer here,he got cancer but ill never forget him

jsnm
08-25-2017, 01:19 AM

Hahaha I could only wish!

Jozifp103
08-28-2017, 01:46 PM

When I saw him again for the first time I honestly couldn't even get mad. Plus, last thing I wanted to do was add an assault charge to my resume. Sometimes shit just ain't worth it. I had to tone out the tren in my ear telling me to douse him in gasoline. :)