PDA

View Full Version : How hard is operating an UGL really?

GearGod
08-24-2017, 08:51 PM
Have always wondered this. I help some people out pretty often in my area and it seems to be some good money... some questions I have for people who may know is how hard is it? What precautions need to. E taken? Etc. I've always been interested in this. Also what's the T/A $ wise? If this thread is unacceptable please remove it, but I did my best to word things the best way possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGCASPER
08-24-2017, 08:52 PM
A hell of a lot deeper than you think...NOT EASY!!!

GearGod
08-24-2017, 08:54 PM
A hell of a lot deeper than you think...NOT EASY!!!

So are these guys just geniuses who own them or what? Either that or just business majors?

BIGCASPER
08-24-2017, 08:55 PM
So are these guys just geniuses who own them or what? Either that or just business majors?

Both..and very street smart also....Like I said a lot deeper than you think.

VikingtilVal23
08-24-2017, 08:59 PM
This topic made me LOL

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

VikingtilVal23
08-24-2017, 09:00 PM
Take a ride down the rabbit hole and find out

BIGCASPER
08-24-2017, 09:00 PM
This topic made me LOL

Ya I tried giving a basic strong reply!!

GearGod
08-24-2017, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the responses guys, I was really just curious lol.

kawa636
08-24-2017, 09:51 PM

Theres threads here on how to brew your own gear bro,u just got to take some time and look.

GearGod
08-24-2017, 09:52 PM
Theres threads here on how to brew your own gear bro,u just got to take some time and look.

I wasn't asking about brewing. I was asking about the business side of things. Thanks though!!

korsaire
08-24-2017, 10:01 PM
just finding a good raw supplier. its something buying raw per gram but by kilo and be sure that what you buy is what you will received ....

VikingtilVal23
08-24-2017, 10:04 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo much goes into it.

It's work. If it was super easy and everyone would be able to do it, they would.

VikingtilVal23
08-24-2017, 10:05 PM
just finding a good raw supplier. its something buying raw per gram but by kilo and be sure that what you buy is what you will received ....A lot more than that

kawa636
08-24-2017, 10:08 PM
just finding a good raw supplier. its something buying raw per gram but by kilo and be sure that what you buy is what you will received ....

Hes not looking at the brew end he just curious bout the business..

Wich,i thought it went,raw supplier,brew,then business but maybe im wrong unless he just looking at re-sell

VikingtilVal23
08-24-2017, 10:09 PM
Anyone want to ask me any questions on via private messages I'm all for that. I'm not going to broadcast anymore than the vague description I already have.

Xtreme4Life
08-24-2017, 10:15 PM
I operate an ecommerce business with very "gray area" products. Herbs and such that provide a head change and the like, most of which aren't FDA approved. It's very profitable, but also high liability and is also a very huge pain in my ass. Mostly the customers that is. I can only imagine the kind of shit someone running a UGL has to put up with......I have a ton of respect for guys like Olympia that run such a tight ship and always have a great attitude. Rare fucking birds.

VikingtilVal23
08-24-2017, 10:16 PM
I operate and ecommerce business with very "gray area" products. Herbs and such that provide a head change and the like, most of which aren't FDA approved. It's very profitable, but also high liability and is also a very huge pain in my ass. Mostly the customers that is. I can only imagine the kind of shit someone running a UGL has to put up with......I have a ton of respect for guys like Olympia that run such a tight ship and always have a great attitude. Rare fucking birds.[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

You lose faith in humanity very quickly

PAiN
08-24-2017, 10:19 PM
Anyone want to ask me any questions on via private messages I'm all for that. I'm not going to broadcast anymore than the vague description I already have.

I wouldn't go into detail with anyone anywhere bro. To risky.

It's a lot harder than people think that's why so many fail. Not to mention time consuming. I have trouble keeping up with my messages and emails so I can only imagine what a sponsor deals with especially getting these impatient people who expect their hand held through every step of the process emailing 5+ times a day.

GearGod
08-24-2017, 10:20 PM

It's a lot harder than people think that's why so many fail. Not to mention time consuming. I have trouble keeping up with my messages and emails so I can only imagine what a sponsor deals with especially getting these impatient people who expect their hand held through every step of the process emailing 5+ times a day.

I agree with that Pain. Well said.

VikingtilVal23
08-24-2017, 10:22 PM

It's a lot harder than people think that's why so many fail. Not to mention time consuming. I have trouble keeping up with my messages and emails so I can only imagine what a sponsor deals with especially getting these impatient people who expect their hand held through every step of the process emailing 5+ times a day.I was going to check how reputable they were and even than give a little glimpse if that. No whistleblowing over here my friend.

In hindsight this isn't a little start up venture you and your Bros discuss over beers after a fantasy football get together.

The rabbit hole knows no ends and once you're in you are comfortable because you constructed a house you now have a hard time leaving.

Vision
08-25-2017, 06:29 AM
You are asking some extremely sensitive questions here I won't say too much but I'll tell you this it's a lot more difficult than you think and when it pertains to risk versus reward it's really not worth it in the end.. you'll be surprised of how many people you may have within your network that you've known for a long time and consider trustworthy put on an entirely different face it's a throat cutting business and people change when they taste the money and people also change when they get busted they will sing like a bird.. there's a lot more overhead and investment than you think there is even being a small local supplier which is even more dangerous because now your name and face has to be exposed in order to make sales.. on paper it may sound easy but it's extremely difficult and there's a lot of time invested long with financial investment.. and another great concern would be a sanitary facility regardless of how clean you think you are and whatever precautions you think you may take at the end of the day everything will still be contaminated because this is not pharmaceutical standards when it pertains to filtration and ventilation rooms.. but a lot of people don't care about sanitary practices when they're staring at money right in the face...

Cern88
08-25-2017, 06:36 AM
Tight ship?? Really ?

GearGod
08-25-2017, 06:43 AM
You are asking some extremely sensitive questions here I won't say too much but I'll tell you this it's a lot more difficult than you think and when it pertains to risk versus reward it's really not worth it in the end.. you'll be surprised of how many people you may have within your network that you've known for a long time and consider trustworthy put on an entirely different face it's a throat cutting business and people change when they taste the money and people also change when they get busted they will sing like a bird.. there's a lot more overhead and investment than you think there is even being a small local supplier which is even more dangerous because now your name and face has to be exposed in order to make sales.. on paper it may sound easy but it's extremely difficult and there's a lot of time invested long with financial investment.. and another great concern would be a sanitary facility regardless of how clean you think you are and whatever precautions you think you may take at the end of the day everything will still be contaminated because this is not pharmaceutical standards when it pertains to filtration and ventilation rooms.. but a lot of people don't care about sanitary practices when they're staring at money right in the face...

This is exactly the answer I was looking for. Thanks brother, that sums it up.. gotta respect the sponsors for that. I'm gonna keep in mind how hard they work from now on

Topps217
08-25-2017, 06:45 AM
I'm not sure how to work the forum I'm sorry fella

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Topps217
08-25-2017, 06:46 AM
Help

Topps217
08-25-2017, 06:48 AM
I wasn't asking about brewing. I was asking about the business side of things. Thanks though!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm on a test 250mg every 7 days do I need to add to arsenal I have tren test decca at my disposal

Topps217
08-25-2017, 06:49 AM
Not dosed shit in 18 months need help my guide is retarded but have ability to get good shit help please