PDA

View Full Version : Pharm Grade Test Has Particles In It!!! Normal???

Testy
08-24-2017, 09:09 PM
So I came across a few bottles of test E 210mg/ml made in a compounding lab (Not UGL) that expired 05/20017(few months out of date). My question is the bottles are all sealed in amber bottles but the have quite a bit of particles floating around in them, is it normal to be able to see visible particles floating in the bottles? Just wanted to get some opinions on what those particles are. Thanks , Testy

bdad
08-24-2017, 09:12 PM
Like its crashed, or foreign material?

bulk_cut
08-24-2017, 09:58 PM
It's probably crashed. Try heating it up and see if they go away. If they do, use it. If they don't throw it away.

Testy
08-24-2017, 10:06 PM
It's probably crashed. Try heating it up and see if they go away. If they do, use it. If they don't throw it away.Almost looks like the one bottle has mold on the inside stuck on the bottom of one of the bottles hard to see with the dark amber bottles. Really strange.. Looks like cum floating around in there.. lol ... how long should i heat it up for... never had crashed gear//??? Thanks bud

Testy
08-24-2017, 10:08 PM
Like its crashed, or foreign material? looks like gizz floating around in there!!! Hard to seee.... (

Testy
08-24-2017, 10:27 PM
So I peeled off the label and heated up some water to a boil then took water off the burner waited a few then let the vial soak for 5 mins and still got flaoting shit in it.,. Honestly looks like mold spores. Is that possible for mold to get in the sealed bottles??? Fuk man this suks.. I got em for free pretty much so no loss there but I was amped to run HG gear. Thanks my bruthas for the feedback,, Teaty

Testy
08-24-2017, 10:35 PM

Anzel
08-24-2017, 10:41 PM
So I peeled off the label and heated up some water to a boil then took water off the burner waited a few then let the vial soak for 5 mins and still got flaoting shit in it.,. Honestly looks like mold spores. Is that possible for mold to get in the sealed bottles??? Fuk man this suks.. I got em for free pretty much so no loss there but I was amped to run HG gear. Thanks my bruthas for the feedback,, TeatyIf there is stuff floating in it i would doubt its from a real pharmacy...How do you know that it's from a compound pharmacy? That could be ugl all the way! Like mentioned already you best toss it.
Examine the board and look for a top rated sponsor and get some ugl gear that may as well be just like a compound pharmacy [emoji2]

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Testy
08-24-2017, 10:49 PM
If there is stuff floating in it i would doubt its from a real pharmacy...How do you know that it's from a compound pharmacy? That could be ugl all the way! Like mentioned already you best toss it.
Examine the board and look for a top rated sponsor and get some ugl gear that may as well be just like a compound pharmacy [emoji2]

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.
Close friends works at a warehouse where they dispose of all outdated meds. 100% real. Would say the name but don't wanna trail back. Ya know?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Testy
08-24-2017, 10:53 PM
I know thers s great sponsors here. I've used quite a few.. Just was curious. Plus he just knows I run gear and thought id like them. He don't know shit bout gear. Just my boy. Don't wanna get sick. I was stoked till I saw the floaties

Newman
08-24-2017, 11:00 PM
Hey brother just a thought that company your boy works for probably gets rest stuff that has a recall on it also. Might want to go to the company that made the test research a lot number see if there was a recall just a thought.

bulk_cut
08-24-2017, 11:03 PM
You didn't really do it the right way when you tried heating it up. Put it in the microwave for 15 seconds then take it out and swirl it around and see if the particles disappear. If they're still there repeat. If they're still there after the second time repeat a third. If they're still there after the third - throw away!

Newman
08-24-2017, 11:04 PM
Just a thought brother but I'm sure the company your boy works for also throws away drugs that were involved in a recall. Might want to go to the a company's website and see if there was a recall on that lot number of test.

Testy
08-24-2017, 11:10 PM
Just a thought brother but I'm sure the company your boy works for also throws away drugs that were involved in a recall. Might want to go to the a company's website and see if there was a recall on that lot number of test.
Will do!! Thanks my friend. Appreciate your feedback my brutha

Testy
08-24-2017, 11:14 PM
You didn't really do it the right way when you tried heating it up. Put it in the microwave for 15 seconds then take it out and swirl it around and see if the particles disappear. If they're still there repeat. If they're still there after the second time repeat a third. If they're still there after the third - throw away!
Thanks bubba. When I get home I'll try it and see. If it still has floaties in it I'm tossing it. Didn't cost me anything. But ya know((( Thank you sir!!!

Gearaholic
08-24-2017, 11:20 PM
Brotha trash'em, if your test crashed it would be in a crystallized state def would not look like cum.

Testy
08-24-2017, 11:33 PM
Brotha trash'em, if your test crashed it would be in a crystallized state def would not look like cum.
Yeah that's what I figured. The last crashed gear I had was like 20 years ago and it was Winnie V .lol. Forgot bout that. Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate you brutha. I've been running ugl for years and never seen anything like this. Thanks again brutha

Dont wanna be old
08-25-2017, 12:20 AM
You can get a bottle of Test E for $40 from half the sponsors here .
1 bad shot and this is what you get .
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anything-goes-/13442-1-mistake-meek.html?highlight=Meek

kawa636
08-25-2017, 12:25 AM
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anything-goes-/13442-1-mistake-meek.html?highlight=Meek

Not trying to highjack this thread but i have some test i purchased from a source thats no longer with us and its been about 2 yrs.u think its safe to use DWBO??the exp date got scratched off somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testy
08-25-2017, 12:33 AM
Not trying to highjack this thread but i have some test i purchased from a source thats no longer with us and its been about 2 yrs.u think its safe to use DWBO??the exp date got scratched off somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I get great gear for great prices. I just was getting opinions since I haven't seen anything like that before from hg gear. I like to get as much info on things especially before I inject them in my body. Almost lost my arm a couple years ago from bad gear I got off the street. Appreciate your feedback tho. I bet if someone handed you 3 bottles of hg grade test you would be doing the same thing. Lol. Just saying. All good bubba. As far as your 2 year old gear. Its still good as long as you had it stored properely. Thanks Brutha

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Testy
08-25-2017, 12:38 AM
Damn bro that's was a nasty infection. I hope you recover well from it. Thanks bud' Testy

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Gearaholic
08-25-2017, 01:08 AM
WOW.. Hope you healed up nicely.