PDA

View Full Version : Injecting multiple compounds on same day?

peppers85
08-26-2017, 06:15 PM
Just wanted to hear thoughts from some of the more experienced users on injecting multiple compounds on same day, at same time.

My question: should I be shooting different times or different days? I'm obviously doing it the most convenient way right now, but I don't want to compromise effectiveness.

My current protocol (Monday Wednesday Friday) and injection points:

Primobolon 200mg in thigh
Test cyp 100mg in thigh
NPP 200mg in delts
HCG in belly.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

korsaire
08-26-2017, 06:31 PM
i always took all at the same time in the same syringe less pining in they end

peppers85
08-26-2017, 06:34 PM
i always took all at the same time in the same syringe less pining in they end

Holy shit dude... you put different compounds in same syringe?!

Fancycat69
08-26-2017, 06:38 PM

Yeah man. Plenty of people do that. If not you're going to be pinning yourself like crazy depending on your cycle

peppers85
08-26-2017, 06:39 PM
Yeah man. Plenty of people do that. If not you're going to be pinning yourself like crazy depending on your cycle

Yeah I've been a pin cushion lately. This I suppose answers my question then. If you're saying mixing compounds is ok, then obviously same day is irrelevant.

Fancycat69
08-26-2017, 06:45 PM
Yeah I've been a pin cushion lately. This I suppose answers my question then. If you're saying mixing compounds is ok, then obviously same day is irrelevant.

Yes. I'm not a fan of injecting a ton at once (like 3ccs) but you can def inject on the same day.

For example:

My last cycle I was doing 750mg sust, 500mg masteron and 500 mg tren ace. With the frequency of injections needed for these compounds I would be stabbing myself a TON if I didn't mix them together. (I would do my tren and mast together) this cut my injections down by almost 2/3rds

GilGripper
08-26-2017, 08:56 PM
Mix and shoot away!

Powertime
08-26-2017, 11:07 PM
I always mix in one up to 3cc. But that's because I don't like going above 3cc in the same spot per week.

Herc
08-27-2017, 03:31 PM
I always mix in one up to 3cc. But that's because I don't like going above 3cc in the same spot per week.
^^^^
I do the same thing. I always mix all compounds in one syringe and inject 3 times a week. It usually comes out to about 3cc per injection, usually 3 compounds from 3 different vials.

tcinbc66
08-27-2017, 03:37 PM
^^^^
I do the same thing. I always mix all compounds in one syringe and inject 3 times a week. It usually comes out to about 3cc per injection, usually 3 compounds from 3 different vials.

So how are you handling that if he compound is only 100mg? Just taking 300mg per week, some will say that isn't enough to help

slaughter15
08-27-2017, 03:57 PM

Lol

peppers85
08-27-2017, 04:01 PM
^^^^

3cc in one injection?! Jesus Christ. Anyone else doing that?! I feel like 1 cc in one spot is a lot.

tcinbc66
08-27-2017, 04:04 PM
3cc in one injection?! Jesus Christ. Anyone else doing that?! I feel like 1 cc in one spot is a lot.

It's kinda like drinking coffee or beer, you build a tolerance. Was doing a half cc in feb and now am able to get the 3cc in. Just keep pushing slow and steady. The body adapts to growth and change!

Powertime
08-27-2017, 04:15 PM

I am. It's usually three in the qquad and threein the glute and two max in the Delta for me.

Boulder
08-27-2017, 04:19 PM
I have done 3 in each delt recently. I am considering getting a 5 ml syringe so I can do more.

Joey
08-28-2017, 03:58 AM
Yes bro, it's okay to do that. actually I did mix like that.

DethKlok
08-28-2017, 04:22 AM
Just wanted to hear thoughts from some of the more experienced users on injecting multiple compounds on same day, at same time.

My question: should I be shooting different times or different days? I'm obviously doing it the most convenient way right now, but I don't want to compromise effectiveness.

My current protocol (Monday Wednesday Friday) and injection points:

Primobolon 200mg in thigh
Test cyp 100mg in thigh
NPP 200mg in delts
HCG in belly.

Thanks guys!

As long as its not a no ester compound you dont need to worry about what time of day. whatever is most convenient for you as long as you are consistent. You can absolutely do them all on the same day and mix the oils in the same syringe if you like. very common thing to do including myself. You have short and long esters there and M-W-F will work fine for both.

Rock Diesel
08-28-2017, 05:39 AM
I've always mixed mine too. Keeps you from having to pin so much when running multiple compounds and could help cut down on scar tissue in the long run.

UPL101
08-28-2017, 02:03 PM
Yeah... completely normal to mix and inject, makes it so much easier !
I mix up to 3 compounds in 1 syringe injection usually.

peppers85
08-28-2017, 02:04 PM
As long as its not a no ester compound you dont need to worry about what time of day. whatever is most convenient for you as long as you are consistent. You can absolutely do them all on the same day and mix the oils in the same syringe if you like. very common thing to do including myself. You have short and long esters there and M-W-F will work fine for both.

Much appreciated brother!

Herc
08-29-2017, 12:28 AM
So how are you handling that if he compound is only 100mg? Just taking 300mg per week, some will say that isn't enough to help

I usually don't use high dosages of anything. Currently taking about 600mg test, 400mg mast E, and about 420mg tren A per week. Only thing that's 100mg/ml is the tren, so I just take 1.4cc every injection.

roadie
08-29-2017, 01:59 AM