PDA

View Full Version : Paul carters LRB/365

USMC51683
08-28-2017, 12:43 PM
Anyone done this program and how was your results?

Electromass
08-28-2017, 01:11 PM
Anyone done this program and how was your results?
There's nothing new under the sun. Guys like Paul Carter are out to make a name for themselves, not that there's anything wrong with that....but this stuff is nothing more than gimmicks. The tried and true standards, (if people would stick with them) are the only thing you need to consistently grow stronger and more muscular year over year.
I say don't waste your Money....even though it's only ten buck!

USMC51683
08-28-2017, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the info bro, I kinda already bought all 3 books . I really don't know much about power lifting and when I was doing bodybuilding had a bad habit of jumping from program to program so I figured with an entire year long program laid out it help me stay on track

Electromass
08-28-2017, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the info bro, I kinda already bought all 3 books . I really don't know much about power lifting and when I was doing bodybuilding had a bad habit of jumping from program to program so I figured with an entire year long program laid out it help me stay on trackJust an FYI bro....the people I pay attention to are guys like Stan Efferding, Seth Feroce, and once in awhile Jeff Cavalier.
These guys stick with things that work.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

USMC51683
08-28-2017, 05:14 PM
Thanks buddy, Ill look them up