PDA

View Full Version : different testosterone effect

moprmac
08-30-2017, 10:33 PM
So I have thought that it wouldn't matter which test you are taking given a certain amount, but I am wondering if you guys have any other thoughts on this.
Let's say taking x mg per week is there much difference if it is any of the different esters, taking into account the half life. It seems it wouldn't matter if your blood levels were the same.
So if I did:
150mg x2 for 300 mg/wk of test Cyp or
150mg x2 for 300 mg/wk of test Enanthate or
75mg eod for 300 mg/wk of test prop or
43mg(rounded) ed for 300 mg/wk of tne

would it be similar or different?

Excluding pip, the number of pins a week, and assuming there is no specific reaction to any different ester, wouldn't they yield similar results?

thanks,

Radman69
08-30-2017, 10:37 PM
Scientifically, i would say test is test bra... but, people act so different to so many variables... the only real way to know... for u... is to experiment and record your results...good luck my friend!

korsaire
08-30-2017, 11:06 PM
remember that your test is bound by the esters so the propionate is about 80% of hormone the rest is the ester the Enanthate is more or less 70% ,the Cypionate is more or less 69% and the test no estrer is 100% in the end you will have more in your syteme with the TNE

moprmac
08-30-2017, 11:28 PM
Thats what I was thinking, thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

turbolnd
08-30-2017, 11:32 PM
This question gets asked so much. I would say no difference as long as blood saturation is kept the same. But something like TNE I might give some unstable levels. TNE half life is so short I feel you'd have to take it twice a day 7 days a week to have similar blood saturation. As far as Test Cyp, Test Enth and Test Prop I feel they'd all be the same. But like it was mentioned the amount of actual Test per milligram varies according to the ester. So 300mg of Test Cyp per week might feel like less than 300mg of Test Prop per week. Cuz 300mg of Test Prop is yielding more actual Test per mg.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

max562
08-31-2017, 03:56 PM
Myself I'm cruising on 100mg test p..m/w/f...I feel fucking great...my strength is good and I feel good..gonna stay at this till I blast...real soon..I don't mind the pinning...I could everyday with no problems..I like the short esters....wrapping next cycle around npp test p...finish off with Winny...10 weeks...can't wait...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIGCASPER
08-31-2017, 04:00 PM
Myself I'm cruising on 100mg test p..m/w/f...I feel fucking great...my strength is good and I feel good..gonna stay at this till I blast...real soon..I don't mind the pinning...I could everyday with no problems..I like the short esters....wrapping next cycle around npp test p...finish off with Winny...10 weeks...can't wait...

Yes!I'm like you love the prop But holy shit switched over to test ace this past week..and oh boy is it freaking good!

max562
08-31-2017, 04:08 PM
I heard about it but I haven't seen any around.....

BIGCASPER
08-31-2017, 04:22 PM
I heard about it but I haven't seen any around.....

OH! It's around!

gapi
09-01-2017, 06:24 PM
test ace is around bro....look at PPL...

I would combo long ester like enen and TNE