PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else guilty of this?

GearGod
08-31-2017, 03:13 PM
Guys I have a problem. lol. I spend so much time on BOP reading. Not only that, but I absolutely love ordering gear. It gives me something to look forward to and its like Christmas when it comes. It makes me happy lol which scares me. Aside from this, I order and don't even need what I'm ordering. I'm only running TRT right now, and yet still pile up on supplies from different sponsors. There are just so many sponsors out there. At first I started ordering a lot because I never knew how to get the stuff, so In case the sponsor went away id have enough stuff; Now, I know there will never be a shortage of supply from anyone but I still order stuff from multiple sponsors to try them out and see what they are about. If I didn't make my money back to pay for everything, id go broke haha.

Electromass
08-31-2017, 03:44 PM
One thing I would consider is....and I know that this is appalling to consider but, one day there may not be any availability for our beloved ugl aas. Let's face it....any major event could potentially put a stop to, let's say for instance, the internet, or whatever. That is why I have an abundance of gear on hand.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

max562
08-31-2017, 04:02 PM
I love having it on hand...I would buy a million bottles if I could...assortment of everything just to have it and look at it...and[emoji848][emoji848][emoji23]...I'm going for the 50 bottle deal soon...you wouldn't believe how many people aren't in the know that will pay anything to get a little bigger..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

turbolnd
08-31-2017, 04:25 PM
Here I thought I was the only one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Electromass
08-31-2017, 04:28 PM
Not only that but I love defying a tyrannical government who claims to have the authority of telling me what I can and cannot put in my own body.

scoobs88
08-31-2017, 06:31 PM
im a gear hoarder as well, lol

ThePlank
08-31-2017, 06:36 PM
Guys I have a problem. lol. I spend so much time on BOP reading. Not only that, but I absolutely love ordering gear. It gives me something to look forward to and its like Christmas when it comes. It makes me happy lol which scares me. Aside from this, I order and don't even need what I'm ordering. I'm only running TRT right now, and yet still pile up on supplies from different sponsors. There are just so many sponsors out there. At first I started ordering a lot because I never knew how to get the stuff, so In case the sponsor went away id have enough stuff; Now, I know there will never be a shortage of supply from anyone but I still order stuff from multiple sponsors to try them out and see what they are about. If I didn't make my money back to pay for everything, id go broke haha.

I'm sure you're not the only one man. I'm the same way with ordering from Amazon, from books to supplements I like.

GearGod
08-31-2017, 07:17 PM
One thing I would consider is....and I know that this is appalling to consider but, one day there may not be any availability for our beloved ugl aas. Let's face it....any major event could potentially put a stop to, let's say for instance, the internet, or whatever. That is why I have an abundance of gear on hand.

Yes this would be awful for sure

GearGod

One Hairy SOB
08-31-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm guilty as hell of this. I have about 5 years worth of gear sitting in my drawer at home. It's disgusting to see the amount of money I have wrapped up in gear at the moment.

You never know what tomorrow might bring though.

Themaskedrider
08-31-2017, 08:15 PM
i sleep better knowing i have a year's supply. soon as I drop under a 12 month supply i'm compelled to order more!

exiztenze
09-01-2017, 12:11 AM
I THINK YOUR all ARE wery luckly to HAVE IT ON THIS WAY,CAUSE fore me its A hell to GET the gear inside MY COUNTRY AND HOME BEFORE the CUSTOM ARE setting THERE fingers IN it and drag IT IN to see WHAT A hell is THIS SHIT,O MAYBE ITS NOT GOT FORE THA BODY...Ohhh MY god AM so fed up WITH THAT.... SO FELLAS I GET REALY GLAD ONE YOUR BEHAVIOR HO JUST COULD ORDERING WHAT YOU EVER WANT,AND DO NOT HAFT TO THINK ABOUT COULD COME AND TAKE YOUR ORDER..... AM LIVING IN A WRONG COUNTRY IL THINK

exiztenze
09-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Sorry fore MY bad English writings guys,but IN deed I hope your all UNDERSTAND what i did TRY to tell to ya....
thanks A lot

max562
09-01-2017, 12:47 AM
I follow you brother....if you think about we are the luckiest m.f.out there...everything is convenience oriented here in the u.s...nothing is more than minutes away or a just a couple click...we are fortunate to be living in the greatest country on the planet

cherrybombfitnes
09-01-2017, 01:00 AM
I wish I did. Who's gonna supply my self-prescribed trt during WWIII?? I worry about it legitimately lol

Robolics Labs Intelligence

d-man
09-01-2017, 01:03 AM
I love trying different sponsors and yes I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning when the package arrives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike312
09-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Brother im in the same boat....You nailed it...but i have also made some really good friends and talk to great people on here....the name could not say it any better.... A Brotherhood

Sqwuidd
09-01-2017, 10:58 AM
LOL -- I organize my gear in ziplock bags according to Esters --for example-- all short esters in one bag, long is another, blends in another, orals in another etc etc.

I feel you man-- I have gear on supply for probably the next year lol