PDA

View Full Version : warfarin and gear

just1more
12-14-2011, 02:12 AM
Has anyone taken warfarin for blood clots and at the same time ran a cycle. Not sure if it's safe, but if nobody has we will find out ha ha.

xexplosivex
12-14-2011, 04:26 AM
Coumadin is a dangerous blood thinner. Why are you on it? There are other options. Not sure on the gear use while on it though.

just1more
12-14-2011, 04:35 AM
I had acl surgery and got a blood clot. I was told take it or have a pulmanary embolism. what are other options?

just1more
12-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Well I took my test e and tne today and didnt drop dead soooo....... so far so good!

Sidenote* If anyone is reading this who is on blood thinners. Remember to apply presure instantly after you remove the needle. Because you will bleed alot and lose your gear if you dont.

slimncut
02-12-2012, 04:48 PM
If you are on blood thinners you should use Z-trac method of injection. see videos on you tube. This will help keep blood and gear put. Pressure is still needed otherwise a small bruise may develop. Injection can be just a means to the end, or can be an art form brothaz!! Props to all the proffesional pinners!!

miggymig
04-01-2012, 04:55 AM
I am currently on warfarin and on cycle much like you I have had blood clots in the past including a PE I now have a filter. I have done a lot of research on this and found that you do have to be careful Testosteron actually amplifes the affectivenss of the Warfarin by about 80%, when I am not on cycle I take 5mg a day and when I am on cycle I slowly cut back my warfarin to about 1.5mg per day....now I am not saying do this by any means. Also I give blood when on cycle twice once at my half way poing and once at the end to prevend the build up of red blood cells.
My Dr actually said it would be better to just do TRT and keep my test intake low and constant (.5cc a week) if I was to do anything but you know how hard headed some of us can be lol
I am fotunate to have a Dr that I can openly speak on issues like this
Goood luck buddie and please do a little more research before you make up your mind on what your going to do because I wouldn't consider myself the smartest tool in the shead LOL

exphys88
04-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Warfarin is an extremely dangerous drug, I would be very cautious and find a doc that can watch you closely.
Do you go to an anticoagulation clinic regularly?