PDA

View Full Version : Controlled steroids delivery from China.

STEROID
12-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Controlled steroids delivery from China.

An Oak Lawn man was arrested in Macomb Monday afternoon following an investigation involving the McDonough County Sheriff’s office and the Department of Homeland Security Customs Enforcement.

According to a press release issued by the McDonough County Sheriff’s office, the Department of Homeland Security intercepted a package, sent from China with a destination address of 713 Reeveston Drive in Macomb, containing 1,000 tablets and 25 vials of anabolic steroids.

McDonough County deputies, along with the Macomb, Blandinsville, Bushnell and Colchester police departments set up a sting operation at approximately 2 p.m. Monday at 713 Reeveston Drive.

Eric A. Hardt, 26, of Oak Lawn, was arrested in front of the residence in his vehicle, with the open package of anabolic steroids. A search warrant executed at the residence resulted in the seizure of liquid *********** and numerous syringes.

Hardt was charged with possession of a controlled substance (***********), a class 3 felony; possession of controlled substance with the intent to deliver (anabolic steroids), a class 4 felony; and possession of hypodermic syringes, a class A misdemeanor, and lodged in McDonough County Jail.

During a court appearance Tuesday afternoon in McDonough County Circuit Court,
Hardt’s bond was set at $5,000 and he given a preliminary court date of Jan. 4, 2012. He was appointed a public defender.

On the class 3 and 4 felony charges, Hardt faces between one and five years in state prison and a fine of up to $50,000. The class A misdemeanor charge is punishable by a up to a year in jail and a fine of up to $2,500.

Big D
12-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Don't these fuckin ppl have anything better to do. Go find rapists and murderes. That shit gets me fuckin hot

ZOOT
12-15-2011, 01:54 PM
This shit is fuckin ridiculous. People r gettin robbed of the kids Christmas presents, just saw an old man was sucker punched by a couple of punk ass teenagers, women gettin raped comin home from shoppin and just so much other more important shit to deal with. How bout puttin some of that time and money into trackin down some real criminals!

Mountain Monster
12-15-2011, 02:24 PM
articles like this remind me of how thankful I am for all of you domestic sponsors!!

TheGreatWhiteTruth
12-15-2011, 09:29 PM
SMH. Congrats pigs, you stopped 3 guys from running their cycles. The benefits that the community will reap from this seizure are immeasurable. Oh wait that's right. They're immeasurable because they won't exist!!! Just goes to show that it's all about money. Locking up a guy hoping to make a quick buck from bail. They don't care how many people they leave dead and dying along the way, or how many families lives are torn apart because their father was trying make some extra cash to make ends meet during these tough times.

darksidefitness
12-15-2011, 10:20 PM
x 2 & X 3. Agree w/ you 1000%%%%

articles like this remind me of how thankful I am for all of you domestic sponsors!!

BIGBOSS
01-02-2012, 05:17 PM
At the end of the day its all about $$$$$.

Anxious1
01-02-2012, 05:22 PM
His court date is in two days... I'm curious to hearing what his sentance is.

JTizzle
01-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm with MTN.. I looove my Domestic source's more and more everyday :)

JTizzle
01-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Tyrone you should watch your *edit* mouth. If you have questions feel free to hollar at me but I didn't mention a single src in my above post.
sorry guys I usually am in better control of my mouth and temper..

PAiN
01-03-2012, 07:32 PM
AB's little bitch! Your a fucking LE!

This shit will not be tolerated. He has been temporarily banned. Next time it will be permanent.

Evil Eagle
01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
This shit will not be tolerated. He has been temporarily banned. Next time it will be permanent.

And this is why I love this board. The bullshit isn't tolerated.

blaster
01-31-2012, 02:22 AM
This is why we pay our shippers top dollar to work for us....they are putting themselves at great risks importing. We may not be the cheapest domestic source out there but we know how to keep our shippers safe and our customers safe.

Tyrone69
01-31-2012, 02:31 AM
Pack Mule is the best method and this dumb fuck used the internet to order his shit. DHS uses the Narus system . Google it! You will never again order another thing over the web.

BigH
02-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Anything International is risky right now. I have a friend who got busted last week....recieving a package of HGH from China. I cherish my domestic connections.....

Spawn
02-01-2012, 05:44 AM
BS.

sensitivenips
02-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Pack Mule is the best method and this dumb fuck used the internet to order his shit. DHS uses the Narus system . Google it! You will never again order another thing over the web.

http://privacysos.org/technologies_of_control/naurus

thats a link to an article regarding the Narus system, also has a video describing what its all about incase you dont like to read. really interesting, but in this day and age, theres a lot of online activity to track. and our prison system is so out of wack right now that i highly doubt the feds are gonna come bust down your door and take you away for your 1, 2, etc cycle stash. hope our domestic lines are doing the best they can to avoid being tracked though, thats where i would be worried.

lucky_slevin
02-02-2012, 06:14 PM
This shit kills me..

Conan
08-07-2012, 08:27 PM
GO DOMESTIC!!!!

graniteman
08-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Barry 'Milkdud Head ' Bonds ..they spent over 3 million tax dollars prosecuting him and he ended up with a few days house arrest. Clemmons, McGuire many more millions..WTF!!!

If you take care of your body and work , you're a friggin criminal in this bs gubamint

1tuffcookie
08-09-2012, 04:32 PM
It's all about $ and keeping people employed. Just think of the 10's of thousands of people that would out of jobs if all drugs were legal.... It's also alot easier to take down a hard working family man then a fully armed and staffed cartell. We can blame Bush for making AAS "illegal" hahahahahaha what a prick he is.... That of course is just my opinion...

metromuscle
08-13-2012, 08:10 PM
All of this makes me sick when I read it, still I always wonder if we are hearing the whole story with many of these situations.

graniteman
08-15-2012, 02:40 AM
In The Land of The Free AAS are illegal?

SuperNinja43
08-15-2012, 02:49 AM
Sucks for him

c_so19
08-15-2012, 04:04 AM
I'm a l**yer, i'd love to defend this brother of ours and knock some common sense into the justice system.

simonmagus84
08-26-2012, 11:31 PM
So if i order kits i better watch the dea doesn't bust down my door? Something is not right

Racer51
08-27-2012, 01:10 AM
Its bs land of the free home of the brave . Makes me wonder

simonmagus84
08-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Me too

Runfromsafety
01-24-2016, 02:31 PM
Page not found (http://privacysos.org/technologies_of_control/naurus)

thats a link to an article regarding the Narus system, also has a video describing what its all about incase you dont like to read. really interesting, but in this day and age, theres a lot of online activity to track. and our prison system is so out of wack right now that i highly doubt the feds are gonna come bust down your door and take you away for your 1, 2, etc cycle stash. hope our domestic lines are doing the best they can to avoid being tracked though, thats where i would be worried.
Sensitivenips, thanks for posting that. Very informative.

-SD-
02-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Ordering large number of tabs and vials is the worst thing to order from china, just asking to get seized at minimum

SearingHigh
06-19-2016, 01:18 PM
What an absolute joke this is gettting

therealloki
12-29-2016, 03:38 PM
SMH. Congrats pigs, you stopped 3 guys from running their cycles. The benefits that the community will reap from this seizure are immeasurable. Oh wait that's right. They're immeasurable because they won't exist!!! Just goes to show that it's all about money. Locking up a guy hoping to make a quick buck from bail. They don't care how many people they leave dead and dying along the way, or how many families lives are torn apart because their father was trying make some extra cash to make ends meet during these tough times.

Truth.

Runfromsafety
06-17-2020, 04:32 AM
FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!

Runfromsafety
06-17-2020, 04:36 AM
It's all about $ and keeping people employed. Just think of the 10's of thousands of people that would out of jobs if all drugs were legal.... It's also alot easier to take down a hard working family man then a fully armed and staffed cartell. We can blame Bush for making AAS "illegal" hahahahahaha what a prick he is.... That of course is just my opinion...
And I respect and agree completely!

T-Bagger
07-26-2020, 04:52 AM
Think before you vote. Biden Measure to Ban Designer Steroids Becomes Law - Public Statements - The Voter's Self Defense System - Vote Smart (https://votesmart.org/public-statement/72096/biden-measure-to-ban-designer-steroids-becomes-law#.Xx0LtSVq2aM)

coalminer78
02-16-2024, 04:31 AM
McDonough County, IL | Case Information (judici.com) (https://judici.com/courts/cases/case_information.jsp?court=IL055015J&ocl=IL055015J,2011CF275,IL055015JL2011CF275D1)

6 day and 2 yrs probation