PDA

View Full Version : Connective Tissue Issue

peppers85
09-03-2017, 04:28 PM
I need some help here, desperately because I'm completely blanking on wtf is going on here. I'm 32, on TRT and have been training since I was 16.

All of a sudden, I rip a tendon in between pec/delt/bi connection about 5 weeks ago--doing nothing out of ordinary. Today it just nearly happened again in my thigh, again no crazy heavy weight it was only 225.

I'm so pissed I'm seeing red because I don't know what's causing this bullshit and it's destroying my routine and seriously fucking with my head. I'm currently in physical therapy for the chest and I guess now for my leg.

My current protocol involves test cyp, primo, npp and tbol.

I've taken glucosamine chondroitin daily for almost 6 months now and my diet is balanced.

Help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMack
09-03-2017, 05:11 PM
I don't pretend to be an expert on this at all brother, but I know that vitamins C & E are said to promote healthy connective tissue as well as trace minerals zinc and copper. I would ask very pointed questions when you see your doctor about any underlying issues which could be related to both injuries. Doctors are often focused on treating the immediate problem and may not consider underlying issues which may have caused the problem to begin with. You might also consider consulting a chiropractor, preferably a sports chiropractor if you have one in your area.

Anzel
09-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Your young at 32....im thinking in line with TheMack... some type of deficiency.
Do you take any meds? Cholesterol meds or meds for high BP? Anything that may affect u?

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

bulk_cut
09-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Some antibiotics will do it also ^^^^^^

peppers85
09-03-2017, 06:03 PM
Thanks guys! I am currently seeing a sports chiropractor who is also a physical therapist. I'm not on antibiotics or cholesterol medicines which I know can lead to this type of issue. Do you guys think it could be from taking too much gear????

I'm upping my vitamin c and e as of today. It's all I can think to start with.

Much appreciated brothers let me know your thoughts!

Vision
09-03-2017, 06:05 PM
First of all get bloods pulled before taking any sups, sups will do NOTHING unless you truly have a deficiency somewhere.. Vitamins/minerals truly only work is you have a lack somewhere and there's a triggered cascade of effects taking place...

Furthermore, this is why I always advocate using low dose var with almost each cycle, the benefits are astounding..Oxandrolone possess amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)..It's ability to help repair and avoid degradation of connective tissue is remarkable..

Also, just a random question, do you have low blood sugar issues or fast often, Does anyone in your family have diabetes, and how often you you eat, or skip meals?

Consume MORE BCAA's and lower the intensity in your lifts

peppers85
09-03-2017, 06:15 PM
First of all get bloods pulled before taking any sups, sups will do NOTHING unless you truly have a deficiency somewhere.. Vitamins/minerals truly only work is you have a lack somewhere and there's a triggered cascade of effects taking place...

Furthermore, this is why I always advocate using low dose var with almost each cycle, the benefits are astounding..Oxandrolone possess amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)..It's ability to help repair and avoid degradation of connective tissue is remarkable..

Also, just a random question, do you have low blood sugar issues or fast often, Does anyone in your family have diabetes, and how often you you eat, or skip meals?

I do feel like I have blood sugar crashes daily in between meals and especially after shakes. No diabetes in the fam. I eat 4 times a day with shakes in between as much as possible. I'm trying to (was trying) to bulk up a bit. Please tell me your recommended dose of anavar. What you're saying makes sense to me.

Vision
09-03-2017, 06:28 PM
I do feel like I have blood sugar crashes daily in between meals and especially after shakes. No diabetes in the fam. I eat 4 times a day with shakes in between as much as possible. I'm trying to (was trying) to bulk up a bit. Please tell me your recommended dose of anavar. What you're saying makes sense to me.

First off keep on taking in those meals, if you feel a crash, don't take juice or anything that will spike blood BS serum levels.. The dips and spikes with BS levels have been shown whether high or low high levels of plasma glucose to be detrimental to connective tissue, and repair (this is pivotal when working out as there's always damage and repair/rejuvenation/up-regulation taking place)..Keeping blood levels stable is what's keep..Don't go hyper or hypo..Eat more carbs and keep this regulated. Keep in mind that abnormally high levels of plasma glucose or low may impairs wound healing. High levels of plasma glucose reportedly may inhibit the stimulatory action of ascorbic acid on proteoglycan and collagen production, thus setting you up for injury, decline with low levels of plasma glucose further delaying tissue growth and repair as well.. Also, dehydration may increase incidence of injury or jeopardize healing and repair of injured tissue as you may know, so truly make it a noble attempt to load on more pure water, not juices,drinks, and such, just straight water..

Load on more protein and BCAA's, and take anywhere from 10-30mgs or vars daily.. 10-20mgs is sufficient for long term usage..If you can afford more, 30mgs is ideal but not entirely necessary!

peppers85
09-04-2017, 04:37 PM
First off keep on taking in those meals, if you feel a crash, don't take juice or anything that will spike blood BS serum levels.. The dips and spikes with BS levels have been shown whether high or low high levels of plasma glucose to be detrimental to connective tissue, and repair (this is pivotal when working out as there's always damage and repair/rejuvenation/up-regulation taking place)..Keeping blood levels stable is what's keep..Don't go hyper or hypo..Eat more carbs and keep this regulated. Keep in mind that abnormally high levels of plasma glucose or low may impairs wound healing. High levels of plasma glucose reportedly may inhibit the stimulatory action of ascorbic acid on proteoglycan and collagen production, thus setting you up for injury, decline with low levels of plasma glucose further delaying tissue growth and repair as well.. Also, dehydration may increase incidence of injury or jeopardize healing and repair of injured tissue as you may know, so truly make it a noble attempt to load on more pure water, not juices,drinks, and such, just straight water..

Load on more protein and BCAA's, and take anywhere from 10-30mgs or vars daily.. 10-20mgs is sufficient for long term usage..If you can afford more, 30mgs is ideal but not entirely necessary!

Phenomenal brother...I'll start taking steps in that direction. THANK YOU for taking the time.

Vision
09-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Phenomenal brother...I'll start taking steps in that direction. THANK YOU for taking the time.

No brother thank you for giving me the platform for the topic and sharing your experience... I wish you nothing but the best and a speedy and fast recovery the last thing I want to see is a fellow brother down and out... For educational purposes definitely chime back in and let us know how you're making out because after all this is still one giant science experiment at the end of the day for all of us... If each of us can walk away from this learning something different then that's even more power and knowledge in our Arsenal...

Boulder
09-04-2017, 05:27 PM

Anavar helps in repairing torn and or strained tendons and ligaments?

Vision
09-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Anavar helps in repairing torn and or strained tendons and ligaments?

That's a negative, there's NO direct mechanical effect or properties of "healing" torn ligament's, however there's sufficient statistical evidence to support increased collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue) assisting in strength and hindering the possibility of injuries.. Anavar can have a "indirect" effect with assisting with repair/rejuvenation/up-regulation during healing!