PDA

View Full Version : HGH suggestions needed.

Alpha1A
09-03-2017, 09:23 PM
What's up guys , been going back and forth for weeks wondering if I should hop on GH, I want to but not sure on timing so figured I'd as you guys.
Been off cycle for about a month now planned on starting next run Nov/Dec, that will consist of
Weeks 1-8
Sust 500, NPP 300-400, Bold Ace 400-600 and a 3 week kicker (not sure on adrol/m1t or tbol(6week)
Weeks 9&10
Sust 500
Weeks 11-20
Test P 300/Mast 700/Primo 100ED winny or SD last few weeks

Probably won't be PCTing but start cruising instead

now back to GH, can't decide between
1) run a 4-5 month cycle of GH now and then push that cycle back till after I hop off the GH
2) start GH now and run it through that cycle (start cycle around December)
3) Start GH after that cycle

What would you guys suggest

bigdaddy
09-04-2017, 02:55 PM
I would suggest running it with your cycle. The synergistic effect is a very real thing. The combo of the AAS with the GH is hard to beat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Alpha1A
09-04-2017, 03:14 PM
I would suggest running it with your cycle. The synergistic effect is a very real thing. The combo of the AAS with the GH is hard to beat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks man !

i think I'm gunna start it and 2 months in start my run and run it through

Train Smart
09-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Thanks man !

i think I'm gunna start it and 2 months in start my run and run it through

If you do start you'll want to stay on the GH for a min of a year to really get the full benefits from it IMO....unless of course we're talking about running the sweet zone amounts....Like over 15iu a day...or you're planning on including insulin with your GH use which I'm not a fan of. I do realize that insulin and GH are like peanut butter and jelly they're just great together, but unless you are knowledgeable or have someone else that is working with you who's an expert with it you can get into serious trouble if you aren't careful. Whatever you decide bro good luck and stay safe

Electromass
09-04-2017, 05:33 PM
What's up guys , been going back and forth for weeks wondering if I should hop on GH, I want to but not sure on timing so figured I'd as you guys.
Been off cycle for about a month now planned on starting next run Nov/Dec, that will consist of
Weeks 1-8
Sust 500, NPP 300-400, Bold Ace 400-600 and a 3 week kicker (not sure on adrol/m1t or tbol(6week)
Weeks 9&10
Sust 500
Weeks 11-20
Test P 300/Mast 700/Primo 100ED winny or SD last few weeks

Probably won't be PCTing but start cruising instead

now back to GH, can't decide between
1) run a 4-5 month cycle of GH now and then push that cycle back till after I hop off the GH
2) start GH now and run it through that cycle (start cycle around December)
3) Start GH after that cycle

What would you guys suggest
There's some basic answers here, but if you ask me...I would run your hgh for a minimum of 6 months. Do yourself and your wallet a favor tho, and cycle igf1-lr3 with your gh. It will keep you from becoming insulin resistant and igf1-lr3 is waaay cheaper to run. You can cycle 1 or 2 months with gh and cycle 1 month with the IGF. And by the way, don't waste your money by running anything over 4 iu of gh a day. You get no more benefit and way more bad sides by running any more.

Alpha1A
09-05-2017, 02:27 AM
Got it , thanks for the input everyone it's much appreciated ,
electromass - you're saying something like 2 months hgh and one month lr3(no GH?)

defided to to take advantage of the sale and get 3 kits of Supertropin , will start at 2 IUs for 2 weeks then 3 IUs for 2-4 weeks and then 4 IUs till after my cycle , plan on being on a minimum of 6 months (probably longer) so will get the remainder of the kits about a month in, don't wanna order everything yet just incase.

Ragnor
09-05-2017, 02:56 AM
There's some basic answers here, but if you ask me...I would run your hgh for a minimum of 6 months. Do yourself and your wallet a favor tho, and cycle igf1-lr3 with your gh. It will keep you from becoming insulin resistant and igf1-lr3 is waaay cheaper to run. You can cycle 1 or 2 months with gh and cycle 1 month with the IGF. And by the way, don't waste your money by running anything over 4 iu of gh a day. You get no more benefit and way more bad sides by running any more.Very true. If your not a top Level Competitor you are waisting the $. I like how you set that up. Also guys HGH like Electro Said does make you Insulin resistant. Metformin is great on com bating this. Also IGF like said above. You don't want to spend a ton of $ where not needed. There is a difference in wanting to look good and have size than Being a Top Level Competitor.

VIKING KING

Jbrezzy
09-05-2017, 11:38 AM
First things first best on cycle
Best run for at least 6months
Felt great at 4iu no reason to go any higher unless your competing
Make sure diet is strick I ended up with pancreatitis on it at 4iu a day
Split dose up equally during the day if 4iu twice a day over 4iu I suggest more then twice good hgh is very powerful can fuck you up bad I got great results at 4iu a day eating straight shit everyone thought I was on a strick diet

Weapon X
09-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Electromass, for informational purposes, how much IGF-LR3 are you suggesting to run per day?
There's some basic answers here, but if you ask me...I would run your hgh for a minimum of 6 months. Do yourself and your wallet a favor tho, and cycle igf1-lr3 with your gh. It will keep you from becoming insulin resistant and igf1-lr3 is waaay cheaper to run. You can cycle 1 or 2 months with gh and cycle 1 month with the IGF. And by the way, don't waste your money by running anything over 4 iu of gh a day. You get no more benefit and way more bad sides by running any more.

Electromass
09-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Electromass, for informational purposes, how much IGF-LR3 are you suggesting to run per day?I would start at .25 mcgwhen you're on igf do first thing in the morning on non workout days, and then do the same thing immediately after your workout in those days

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Weapon X
09-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Thanks. I asked as I'd not heard that before and I'm always open to learning something new.
I would start at .25 mcgwhen you're on igf do first thing in the morning on non workout days, and then do the same thing immediately after your workout in those days

Electromass
09-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Thanks. I asked as I'd not heard that before and I'm always open to learning something new.I'm at work right now but later on when I get home I have the exact protocol that I've used written down so I can share that with you if you like

Weapon X
09-05-2017, 02:47 PM
That would be cool. Thanks Bro
I'm at work right now but later on when I get home I have the exact protocol that I've used written down so I can share that with you if you like

Train Smart
09-05-2017, 03:15 PM
I'm at work right now but later on when I get home I have the exact protocol that I've used written down so I can share that with you if you like

If you could make that into a new thread that would be cool bro I'm interested in it as well and I'm sure others are too....thx

Alpha1A
09-15-2017, 02:50 AM
Gunna go ahead and start as soon as I receive my GH and will probably add a 200mg / week test cyp dose with it. Will start my cycle 2 months after (probably December) . Would you guys recommend a 50mg proviron dose daily with it or just keep t at GH/rest