PDA

View Full Version : Possible abscess? Need help asap

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 01:17 AM
OK I'm in my third week been using the same gear up until now no problems.
Last Thursday pinned 2 ml in my flute 500 test and 300 DECA. Now I have a hard lump which is really painfull , so painfull its hard to sit down. I am extremely clean using only new equipment and always alcohol swab both the site and the stopper. I dont have a fever but don't feel great either but I think that's the drol it always does that to me the first few weeks. Please note that the site is neither red nor is it giving off much heat as I can tell. I know its sore as fuck and I don't think the inject made it all into the muscle I think some deposited in the fat.

What I'm asking is should I wait a while before an er visit? And if I see the er they will drain it and test the discharge? Will this initiate a police report? What to do? Please fellas I need advise from knowledgeable guys with experience. Please help asap

KINGPIP
09-05-2017, 01:26 AM
Have you tried sticking it and seeing if any puss comes back?

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 01:31 AM
Going to tomarrow but all I have is 25 g pins. But I'm going to give it my best.

joko123
09-05-2017, 01:32 AM
You pinned test 500 there's some PIP to it. If I was betting man I would say you're fine

How long since you pinned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigt87
09-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Reeeeeeeelaxxxxxxxxxxxx. You will be fine

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 01:39 AM
Last Thursday. So to answer your question 4 days. I just don't understand? Same vial of gear I've been using. No doubt the last one was lumpy and paifull but not like this. It could be a sterl abscess? I've done over a hundred pins on myself as well as others and never anything like this. How long before I seek medical help? And what implications will it have with the law?

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 01:40 AM
4 days and painfully as fuck. I hope your right brother.

kawa636
09-05-2017, 01:40 AM
I agree with joko i pinned 300mg test and 1/2 tren in tricep an its still sore from 3 days ago brother,pip is likely from higher MG

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 01:42 AM
I'll keep you all posted. I'm going to try and aspirate and draw out any discharge tomarrow. Let you all know how it goes.

ski748134
09-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Is it test 500 brother if so it's the pip is it hot to the touch if not hot like it's infected I wouldn't trip

max562
09-05-2017, 01:44 AM
I just went through the same thing it will go down in a couple days..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ski748134
09-05-2017, 01:45 AM
DON'T FUCK WITH IT UNLESS U KNOW ITS AN INFECTION CAUSE IF IT'S NOT IT WILL BE

max562
09-05-2017, 01:47 AM
Leave it alone...patience you may make it worse..over time this will happen it won't be the last that's for sure..its gonna dissipate..last night I was sore as hell tonight it's almost gone..

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 01:48 AM
Not hot but warm and no redness either but its so lumped up I have a hard time sitting right.lol

max562
09-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Be patient...it will go down..if it was an abscess you would know it...you start sticking shit in it you'll really be fucked up..end up with Mercer or some staph infection..relax..

kawa636
09-05-2017, 02:04 AM
Not hot but warm and no redness either but its so lumped up I have a hard time sitting right.lol

I been thru this lol thats y i dont pin my glutes lol,normally wen i pin high mg gear ill warm it up a bit and after i pin i rub it while im cleaning it with a cotton swab.rub some icey hot bro it worked for me

bigt87
09-05-2017, 02:16 AM
Like I said chill the fuck out. If it was abscess there would be no question about it. U would know. U got some pip. It happens. Relax. Forget about it.

bigeyed
09-05-2017, 02:21 AM
You could be allergic to the carrier oil. Took me awhile to figure that out for myself. Lasted for close to a week. Everything was hard and hurt like a bitch. It wasn't hot or red. Just wait and see. Have you used T500 before? What oil is in it and have you used that kind of carrier oil before? Is it virgin muscle or could you have pinned into scar tissue?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 03:03 AM
Same gear third injection out of the same vial. I must have hit a senstive spot? But fuck its the most painfully inject yet. The other two were Sore for about a week but not nearly as sore as this one. But I'm going to follow the advice given to me by more knowledgable vets and give it a few more days just to see what happens. I hope it works out? But I can tell you leg day is a no go. Lol

Machinegunmac
09-05-2017, 04:04 AM
Heating pad super hot and aleve took care of it for me brother . I pinned the quad with test 400 and couldn't walk for week and a half . This always happens it seems like at some point and time for everyone .

joko123
09-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Take some Tylenol stay away from that area for awhile brother

ski748134
09-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Im pretty sure the carrier would be eo anything that high has to be made with eo or it won't hold...some are sensetive to eo you will be fine...only thing that i's not harsh at high mg is eq.....that's why i never fuck with anything over 300 mg/ml

Bullrush
09-05-2017, 02:04 PM
Did you hit the same spot that you previously injected or close to it. Do you rotate inject pionts? I know if I inject into the same location within a couple days I will get an uncomfortable lump, hence why should rotate inject points..

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

ski748134
09-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Also high mg gear sometimes small injections kinda all over helps so ur not pinning all in one spot but if you're using anything that's 500mg thats real you're not really going to get around the PIP just kind of have to either get used to it or do something else

Train Smart
09-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Thursday. So to answer your question 4 days. I just don't understand? Same vial of gear I've been using. No doubt the last one was lumpy and paifull but not like this. It could be a sterl abscess? I've done over a hundred pins on myself as well as others and never anything like this. How long before I seek medical help? And what implications will it have with the law?

Like the other guys said chill out and if you want you can use a heating pad to help the oil dissipate.......As for your question about the consequences of seeking medical help and the law there would be NO consequences. IF you needed to go to a healthcare center for something related to using gear they CANNOT share your medical information with law enforcement you are protected by HIPAA Privacy laws. It's just like if you took too much cocaine and your heart was racing and you went to the ER. They can't call the cops on you and tell them there's a guy in here who's O'D on blow it doesn't work that way.....The only time hospitals notify law enforcement is if they have a victim of gunshots or knife wounds, and even then the Hospital isn't sharing the medical file with the cops unless they go get a warrant........Painful injections happen bro they do suck though...lol

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Not hot per we but it is warmer than the surrounding area it is a swollen lump sore to the touch but no reddening or coming to form a head? So I'm going to ride with it a few more days.but word comes to worst I orders some 23 g 5 ml pins to drain. Not really looking forward to it hoping it will disapate by itself. Any suggestions of how long from time of injection before I attempt to drain? Its been fi e days so far, I intend to give it a couple more days to see any improvements if none are forhtcomming well you know the business. But I am looking for suggestions for how long to wait and exactly what to look for in a difinitive diagnosis either way.

max562
09-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Watch Greg Valentino draining access on you tube...Dude you overthinking this...you gonna fuck yourself up over a well...be for real...you might as well stop using now because there are more in your future..this is all part of the game...you got three good pages of advice and you still talking about draining it..you that worried go to the doctor in a sterile environment and have it done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

max562
09-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Hate spell check....abscess ...and ....welp[emoji23]

Gearaholic
09-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Bro I'd wait a week tops. This is your body, if you are worried about what to say tell the doc you got a b-12 shot. He asks whom tell him a friend of family member. simple. He will write you a script and send you on your way with some amoxicillin or clindamycin.

Xtreme4Life
09-05-2017, 05:23 PM
If you're not going to listen to these guys at least do some searches. I had almost identical lump/symptoms after a glute injection a few months ago. If you do some google searches you'll see this is extremely common. Just because you have a warm lump doesn't mean it's time to drain or get all fucking paranoid. Massage it regularly. Keep an eye on it. Give it time. Chances are it'll go away. If it gets hot to the touch and painful then consider going in.

Bullrush
09-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Bro just take some Advil for the pain and put a hit compress on it. It will go away in its own. You are over thinking this. Beleive me you will know if its infected..

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Copy that bullrush. I intend on just riding this one out. Been taking advill sparingly and using a heating pad. Taking a-bombs too so I'm really being judicious with the advil I know between the both its tolling on the liver. About how long before I should notice some improvement?

Bullrush
09-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Copy that bullrush. I intend on just riding this one out. Been taking advill sparingly and using a heating pad. Taking a-bombs too so I'm really being judicious with the advil I know between the both its tolling on the liver. About how long before I should notice some improvement?From my personal experience it can take up to a week since the day of inject. Just avoid injecting in that area til it goes away.. Your liver will be fine..

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=Bullrush;608116]From my personal experience it can take up to a week since the day of inject. Just avoid injecting in that area til it goes away.. Your liver will be fine..

That's what's got me spooked. Its been 5 days and no signs of improvement. Still sore and swollen.

Bullrush
09-05-2017, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=Bullrush;608116]From my personal experience it can take up to a week since the day of inject. Just avoid injecting in that area til it goes away.. Your liver will be fine..

That's what's got me spooked. Its been 5 days and no signs of improvement. Still sore and swollen.

Just relax. If it was infected. Your leg probably would be swollen as well as having a fever. This happen to one of my friends, his leg swelled up and that when he went to the er and they have antibiotics. DO you have any antibiotics in hand.

murph
09-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Happens to me in when I was contracting in Iraq shit was red, warm and hurt like a mother. We only got military medical support for life, limb and eyesight but I was like fuck this I am going to the CSH, Army doc was cool as hell and drained the my ass cheek for me and hooked me up with meds had me come back a couple times.... if you were infected you would know it

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 06:43 PM
No bullshit Murphy, my buddy is a combat medic and he has offered to drain it for me. However I'm going to try and ride it out hoping it will subside.

davidvelezbian06
09-05-2017, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=Bullrush;608122][QUOTE=davidvelezbian06;608119]

Just relax. If it was infected. Your leg probably would be swollen as well as having a fever. This happen to one of my friends, his leg swelled up and that when he went to the er and they have antibiotics. DO you have any antibiotics in hand.

Don't have any antibiotics, but my ass cheek is sore as fuck and down right excruciating to put pressure on it. No fever, no redness and very little heat. Legs not swollen but my ass deffinatly is. Shit if I could get the other cheek to swell like that I could lay off the squats. Lmfao.

Bullrush
09-05-2017, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=Bullrush;608122][QUOTE=davidvelezbian06;608119]

Don't have any antibiotics, but my ass cheek is sore as fuck and down right excruciating to put pressure on it. No fever, no redness and very little heat. Legs not swollen but my ass deffinatly is. Shit if I could get the other cheek to swell like that I could lay off the squats. Lmfao.Now from what you are describing sounds like a reaction at the inject point. Its probably due to the concentrated 500mg per ml. Just because it doesnt haopend the first time dosent mean it won't happen on the next time. Like others have said try breaking into 2 injections over the week like Mon And Thurs.

davidvelezbian06
09-06-2017, 03:31 PM
okay fellas, its been 6 full days since the inject. It is still sore as hell and swollen however it has not presented itself with reddness or heat. I do not have any symptoms of an infection like fever or sickness. Yeterday I started myself on a regiment of 600mg ibuprofen every 6 hours, and as can be assumed some of the swelling has subsided and with it some pain as well but i think that the pain and swelling are symbitic of each other? I still intend to try and ride this one out. I know I sound like an inexperianced pussy however ive done hundreds of injects and just never had an experiasnce like this. so needless to say it scarred the shit out of me. I still havent totaly rueled out an abscess however I am now leaning more towards just a severly painfull inject my body just dident appriciate. I did some light legs today in the hope that the increased blood flow would help dissapate the swelling and help speed the recovery?? any thoughts?

To every one who replied, Thank you. You fellas replied quickly and with good information which helped me to make a better informed decesion. I will post again soon to keep you all updated on my status.

Machinegunmac
09-06-2017, 03:50 PM
okay fellas, its been 6 full days since the inject. It is still sore as hell and swollen however it has not presented itself with reddness or heat. I do not have any symptoms of an infection like fever or sickness. Yeterday I started myself on a regiment of 600mg ibuprofen every 6 hours, and as can be assumed some of the swelling has subsided and with it some pain as well but i think that the pain and swelling are symbitic of each other? I still intend to try and ride this one out. I know I sound like an inexperianced pussy however ive done hundreds of injects and just never had an experiasnce like this. so needless to say it scarred the shit out of me. I still havent totaly rueled out an abscess however I am now leaning more towards just a severly painfull inject my body just dident appriciate. I did some light legs today in the hope that the increased blood flow would help dissapate the swelling and help speed the recovery?? any thoughts?

To every one who replied, Thank you. You fellas replied quickly and with good information which helped me to make a better informed decesion. I will post again soon to keep you all updated on my status.
Brother it's simply a reaction of the test 500, carrier oil, and inject spot. I literally couldn't do shit for 2 weeks , the compound prob had some crystals in it not fully dissipated . My advice just get test 250 or 300 for now on lol.

jtbujak
09-06-2017, 04:05 PM
99 times out of 100 you can ride this kind of situation out without medical help. Apply ice, take pain relievers and wait until the pain resolves. It is normal for it to take a week to resolve. You are at day 6 without much change. I am a little concerned that by taking all of the anti-inflammatory meds you might be masking fever symptoms.

When your body gets an infection inside of a muscle, it can respond by forming a cyst. The cyst is your body's way of stopping the infection from spreading. The cyst may continue to grow and form an abscess in the muscle tissue. Are you having pitting edema? You can tell by pressing on the injection site with your finger. If the injection area remains indented after you remove the pressure, you have pitting edema. If you have it, that would be an additional indicator of infection.

If you have a buddy who knows what he's doing, someone with medical training (I am referring to your combat medic buddy) I would have him try to drain the cyst. If there is infection in there, you will want to get it out and get on some antibiotics (something like Keflex (cephalexin) would be good). Nothing good can come from delaying the treatment of an infection. If it's infected, get it drained and get on some antibiotics (don't just take antibiotics because sometimes oral antibiotics will not treat deep tissue infection well -- you need to drain the infection). If it's not infected, then you can rest easy knowing that you just need time to heal.

murph
09-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Don't try and drain something that is not ready you will regret it.. give it some time yet don't get too far ahead of it

davidvelezbian06
09-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Fellas I appriciate all the feed back, its intellengent and insightfull. I am going to try and ride this out. If i dont see any marked improvment by day ten i theink an er visit may be in order. however from where im sitting right now i remain hopefull that this will resolve itself.

Ive made up my mind that i will not attempt to drain it myself but wrather have an er doctor do it. But that brings to light a new set of questions? like dwhat do i tell the dr? and I am on probation, i dont need my po knowing about this. period. so what are the legal implications? and how do i deal with the physician? Any thoughts?

The sympotms as presents: are only swelling, severe pain to the touch or any pressure and a serious knot which is discernable, but no heat or redness. After doing a few google searches Ive came to the conclusion that the Dr. more than likly will MRI or catscan it to verify if its an abscess? And I think becaus of the depth of it he would use radiological guided drianage? Basically x-raying while he sticks the needle into the abscess to drain. He may then install a drainage catheter? But hey Im still hopefull this will make measuarable improvments over the next 4 days or so ? That way I can avoid the whole Dr. thing.
Again fellas thanks for the posts and advice, it is appriciated.

max562
09-06-2017, 04:56 PM
I got a small knot this morning after pinning it's nothing will be gone in no time..an x-ray....MRI...a cat scan....you need to get out the game now...you worry way to much over nothing...over the years you will have dozens of knots....you'll loose your mind from unnecessary stress..is it getting smaller?....believe if you had an abscess for as long as we been writing you would be in extreme pain and probably have blood poison by now

max562
09-06-2017, 05:43 PM
I don't want to sound like a prick...you a tiger...alpha male....you the king of your m.f.jungle...the way you going on about this welp is beneath you...you above that..you think a beast would pull out of a fight because of welp on his ass...would a tiger withdraw cuz of a thorn in his paw....fuck no....you need to stay focused and on the attack...forget this shit already...it will pass..

Bullrush
09-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Stop reading google. It doesn't help .. I highly doubt the Dr would recommend a xray, cat scan or an mri for any kinda access, unless the cyst was attached to an organ.. Give it time and next time do not inject all 500 mg in one spot , split it up.. Good luck..

AvidFisherman
09-06-2017, 06:40 PM
I just skimmed over the prior comments so it may have been asked. Is the oil ethyl oleate? It is commonly used in in high mg/ml products. Many people get bad reactions to eo.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Aintstrongyet
09-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Fellas I appriciate all the feed back, its intellengent and insightfull. I am going to try and ride this out. If i dont see any marked improvment by day ten i theink an er visit may be in order. however from where im sitting right now i remain hopefull that this will resolve itself.

Ive made up my mind that i will not attempt to drain it myself but wrather have an er doctor do it. But that brings to light a new set of questions? like dwhat do i tell the dr? and I am on probation, i dont need my po knowing about this. period. so what are the legal implications? and how do i deal with the physician? Any thoughts?

The sympotms as presents: are only swelling, severe pain to the touch or any pressure and a serious knot which is discernable, but no heat or redness. After doing a few google searches Ive came to the conclusion that the Dr. more than likly will MRI or catscan it to verify if its an abscess? And I think becaus of the depth of it he would use radiological guided drianage? Basically x-raying while he sticks the needle into the abscess to drain. He may then install a drainage catheter? But hey Im still hopefull this will make measuarable improvments over the next 4 days or so ? That way I can avoid the whole Dr. thing.
Again fellas thanks for the posts and advice, it is appriciated.Sorry bro but you need some tough love.

You are being a fucking pussy.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

davidvelezbian06
09-11-2017, 03:30 PM
okay,fellas i told you all i would keep you updated. saturday my army medic buddy and were chillen andhe gave me afew norco for the pain. he asked to examine my lump. after some painfull poking and proding He said that in his opinion the swelling was do to an infection and he said he felt he coulddrain it safely. All i had was 18g 1.5 with 5ml syringes. so he asperated and it hretlike hell. he was able to drain almost 3 full syringes of a pink milkey substance. note: it had no smell. because of the size of the syringes he would leave the needle in while changing barels. on the lastchange he pushed around the site doing some deeppressurean movingthe abscess wheni felt what i can only explain as a pop. i feltsomeething running down my leg. he musthave releasedanother pocket of puss as this substance was signifigantly whiter however it strill had a pink hue to it. he advised we would re do this proscess again in a fewdays.subsequently the pain hadsubsided signifigantly. during the second draining period not much wasremoved however the color was much closer tothat of blood he advised that itwas a good sign that no more infection was removed.
Well fellas that wasmy expriance and it sucked. I must be honest, im not a fan of glute injections any more, ive moved on to quad and delts.

tcinbc66
09-11-2017, 03:35 PM
WHAT!!! No photos?? This shit is almost as good as TD porn and you let us down! Glad you got some relief!

okay,fellas i told you all i would keep you updated. saturday my army medic buddy and were chillen andhe gave me afew norco for the pain. he asked to examine my lump. after some painfull poking and proding He said that in his opinion the swelling was do to an infection and he said he felt he coulddrain it safely. All i had was 18g 1.5 with 5ml syringes. so he asperated and it hretlike hell. he was able to drain almost 3 full syringes of a pink milkey substance. note: it had no smell. because of the size of the syringes he would leave the needle in while changing barels. on the lastchange he pushed around the site doing some deeppressurean movingthe abscess wheni felt what i can only explain as a pop. i feltsomeething running down my leg. he musthave releasedanother pocket of puss as this substance was signifigantly whiter however it strill had a pink hue to it. he advised we would re do this proscess again in a fewdays.subsequently the pain hadsubsided signifigantly. during the second draining period not much wasremoved however the color was much closer tothat of blood he advised that itwas a good sign that no more infection was removed.
Well fellas that wasmy expriance and it sucked. I must be honest, im not a fan of glute injections any more, ive moved on to quad and delts.

davidvelezbian06
09-11-2017, 03:41 PM
WHAT!!! No photos?? This shit is almost as good as TD porn and you let us down! Glad you got some relief!
your a dirt bag brother. LMFAO
dident even think to have him snap picks. lol

tcinbc66
09-11-2017, 03:44 PM
You could of snapped those photos! You had the easy part being on NOrco and just letting him do all the work! :raspberry23:

your a dirt bag brother. LMFAO
dident even think to have him snap picks. lol

davidvelezbian06
09-11-2017, 04:21 PM
I think you just want to see my San Quenten stab wound? LOL