PDA

View Full Version : Time for HCG.. any thoughts?

Hornet
09-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Hey all, I would like to make sure I am doing this right.. I have read the sticky about adding hcg to a cycle and am following the suggestions of adding 250 iu hcg e4d starting at week 3. I am currently on week 3 of a 14 week cycle. I am running 425 npp and 600 prop. I am supposed to start the hcg today, but wanted to get your input in this matter! If you have any advice concerning the hcg dosage or duration please let me know!

Reliable_DNP
09-05-2017, 05:21 PM
That seems like a conservatice hcG dose. I previously ran hcG only at 250 iu/day (not recomended; don't ask) and currently run 500iu/eod whether I am cruising a TRT dose or blasting. Works great for libido, cum volume and keeping the boys plumped. My research at the time I set this up indicated that at 500 eod there is little risk of desensitization, which in my understanding is the primary risk of prolonged heavy hcG use. Been GTG for a couple years at this point.

Big L
09-06-2017, 03:09 AM
Hey all, I would like to make sure I am doing this right.. I have read the sticky about adding hcg to a cycle and am following the suggestions of adding 250 iu hcg e4d starting at week 3. I am currently on week 3 of a 14 week cycle. I am running 425 npp and 600 prop. I am supposed to start the hcg today, but wanted to get your input in this matter! If you have any advice concerning the hcg dosage or duration please let me know!

500iu EOD is standard protocol...add clomid (50mg ed) when u are on the last week of your cycle.

julskee
09-06-2017, 07:14 AM
I will most probably running hcg for my next cycle through out I'm thinking of just doing 250iu twice a week and see how that treats me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

kawa636
09-06-2017, 11:46 AM
I will most probably running hcg for my next cycle through out I'm thinking of just doing 250iu twice a week and see how that treats me

Thats a good dose 500iu aw is wat i did as well and it kept them pretty plump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julskee
09-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Thats a good dose 500iu aw is wat i did as well and it kept them pretty plump.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow long did you do that for?

kawa636
09-06-2017, 12:39 PM
How long did you do that for?

10 weeks brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayGunz
09-06-2017, 04:32 PM
That seems like a conservatice hcG dose. I previously ran hcG only at 250 iu/day (not recomended; don't ask) and currently run 500iu/eod whether I am cruising a TRT dose or blasting. Works great for libido, cum volume and keeping the boys plumped. My research at the time I set this up indicated that at 500 eod there is little risk of desensitization, which in my understanding is the primary risk of prolonged heavy hcG use. Been GTG for a couple years at this point.500 is pretty standard. You could extend that to every 3.5 days if you needed to due to the hcG half life.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk