PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my best cycle.

Jaylito
09-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Hey bros. So I was thinking about my next cycle. I wanna run test prop,npp,anavar,proviron,and tbol. This is what I was thinking and please provide some input.
1-16 test prop 100mg EOD
1-16 npp 100mg EOD
1-16 proviron 50mg daily
1-8 anavar 40mg daily
10-16 tbol 40mg daily
Have liver support and arimidex on hand.
Current stats are 5'11
250 pds. 15% body fat. Have about 6 cycles under my belt. Goal is to trim down and add some size. Thanks fellas

Jaylito
09-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Sorry thread should have said next cycle

bigeyed
09-11-2017, 01:12 AM
I just got done running almost the same cycle. I used Tbol as the Kickstarter and ended with var and winny though. My thought was to add mass with the Tbol and then trim down with the winny and var. Looks like a solid cycle to me. Why you want to run var at the beginning and then Tbol? You have any caber in case you get prolactin issues? I took it cause my nips started feeling itchy. Probably just mind games with myself but you never know. You run Deca or 19nors before? Looks like a good combo to me bro.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheMack
09-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Looks good to me brother. Prop EOD for 16 weeks would turn me into a pin cushion, but you've got some cycles under your belt and are the best judge of how much pinning you can tolerate.

Jaylito
09-11-2017, 01:57 AM
I just got done running almost the same cycle. I used Tbol as the Kickstarter and ended with var and winny though. My thought was to add mass with the Tbol and then trim down with the winny and var. Looks like a solid cycle to me. Why you want to run var at the beginning and then Tbol? You have any caber in case you get prolactin issues? I took it cause my nips started feeling itchy. Probably just mind games with myself but you never know. You run Deca or 19nors before? Looks like a good combo to me bro.

I am ordering some caber. You know I had the exact same thought about switching the tbol and var. Thought about dropping npp after 8 weeks and throwing in tren ace week 8-16. I haven't ran DECA but have ran tren on a few cycles. Never had prolactin issues as my body loves tren but gonna order caber in case .

bigeyed
09-11-2017, 01:28 PM
I am ordering some caber. You know I had the exact same thought about switching the tbol and var. Thought about dropping npp after 8 weeks and throwing in tren ace week 8-16. I haven't ran DECA but have ran tren on a few cycles. Never had prolactin issues as my body loves tren but gonna order caber in case .Better safe than sorry with prolactin sides. The worst side I get from nandrolones is acne. Best thing I've used to fight it is vitamin B5. I think your going to love the cycle Bro. Post up some before and afters or a thread on the experience. Interested in seeing how you like running the var at the beginning and short esters for 16 weeks. I can only run short esters for 12 weeks before I get sick of pinning and sides start pissing me off. I pin ED though.

JayGunz
09-11-2017, 02:19 PM
In my opinion, if you are trying to drop some of the bf with good, lean muscle, then you should drop the npp towards the end of your cycle and move the tbol to the first 5 weeks. Throw winny at the end or hit the tren for the last half.

Personally, I would drop the tbol all together and go with Dbol for the first 5. It works really well with the npp. You should expect to see good gains in the beginning with that cycle, and then a nice cut at the end.

If you run the npp all the way through and tbol at the end, you might still get some of the bloat, and you will miss out on cutting benefits of the car.

Just my opinion though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk