PDA

View Full Version : Last pin

jaredSozo
09-11-2017, 11:07 AM
My last pin went in Friday. I learned a lot on this cycle, it was my first, I was running test e from Advanced Elite Labs, I am very happy with my result, I put on size and dropped body fat,

my first 4 weeks was ruff I'll admit I found out that I'm prone to higher estrogen levels and it took me a couple of weeks to get it under control, I know everyone is different when it comes to gear but for me instead of taking .5 of Arimidex every other day I started taking .25 every day knocked out all sides.

ill be going on PCT for approximately 8 to 10 weeks then do the same cycle maybe adding some deca still undecided towards the end of this cycle my joints started to hurt from the strength gains my tendons need some time to strengthen up so if at the end of my post cycle they still hurt I will just run test again but hopefully the break will give them some time to strengthen

so so much help from everyone here I can't thank you enough, my quality of life has dramatically improved, I'm 40 years old and easily in the best shape of my life physically and mentally maybe in a year or 2 I will blast cruise but just not ready to commit to that just yet

thank you all so much!!!

bigeyed
09-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Awesome bro. They say tendons take 3 months to fully repair. Just a thought. You planning on getting bloods done after PCT to see where you're at? Most guys on here will do a 4 to 5 week PCT, depending on how long your cycle was, and then do the time on = time off period before they jump in again. Give the body time to recover and get the juices back to normal. You will love Deca for your joints. I'll always run a small amount on every cycle. Glad to hear your cycle went well and you're seeing the benefits from it. Good luck with the PCT. What you planning on running?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hornet
09-11-2017, 01:48 PM
No off time?

jaredSozo
09-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Yes I'll take about 10 weeks off after pct
i have nolva and clomid

Diesel1965
09-11-2017, 04:10 PM
My last pin went in Friday. I learned a lot on this cycle, it was my first, I was running test e from Advanced Elite Labs, I am very happy with my result, I put on size and dropped body fat,

my first 4 weeks was ruff I'll admit I found out that I'm prone to higher estrogen levels and it took me a couple of weeks to get it under control, I know everyone is different when it comes to gear but for me instead of taking .5 of Arimidex every other day I started taking .25 every day knocked out all sides.

ill be going on PCT for approximately 8 to 10 weeks then do the same cycle maybe adding some deca still undecided towards the end of this cycle my joints started to hurt from the strength gains my tendons need some time to strengthen up so if at the end of my post cycle they still hurt I will just run test again but hopefully the break will give them some time to strengthen

so so much help from everyone here I can't thank you enough, my quality of life has dramatically improved, I'm 40 years old and easily in the best shape of my life physically and mentally maybe in a year or 2 I will blast cruise but just not ready to commit to that just yet

thank you all so much!!!

Glad to hear you're 1st cycle went well. Very smart move on your decision to go with just Test on your 1st cycle. I too am on my 1st cycle running just Test E by AP I'm 5 weeks in on a 12 week cycle. I guess I'm lucky no estrogen side effects as of yet. I'm doing blood's next Friday to see where everything is at.

bulk_cut
09-11-2017, 04:17 PM
i have nolva and clomid

You should run Aromasin with your PCT also

Sqwuidd
09-11-2017, 04:17 PM
I blast and cruise dudes.. I hate PCT --my body just turns into fucking jello -- Test for first cycle is def a good move!! My first was test and tren -- I was uneducated and dumb but shit! That fucking cycle of Tren got me so big and strong --Never looked back since-- Been doing all Test and tren cycles since-- my newest favorite is NPP-- love that shit!!

I don't advise you to do how I do -- PCT is very important for your body to bounce back to normalcy and get you squared away to being next cycle -- losing some gains is part of that process unfortunately --even if you do everything right you still lose a bit..Just the reality of the game.

I totally agree that Test and Deca would be a good second cycle --Why not try Test and NPP with an oral? You got time bro and plenty of dudes on here w cycle suggestions--they're like assholes man --everyone's got one! LOL

Best of Luck bro --and oh yeah, AEL is legit as fuck too. Love them guys

SimpleAddar
09-11-2017, 04:18 PM
i have nolva and clomid

be sure to get ur bloods done...

Diesel1965
09-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Sqwuidd I'm with you blast and cruise for me. I'm 52 yrs old kids are grown got 4 Grand Kids. After my 1st run of this Test cycle I'll hop on some Test C at a try dose and do a 12 week cut I'm 5 weeks in on a 12 week run of just test E only. I started at 203 lbs today I'm 227 lbs eating everything in sight enjoying my 1st run.

kawa636
09-11-2017, 05:07 PM
I just started on my AEL deca yesterday bro aftr a little cruise,i can honestly say that deca and some glucosamine gets my joints feelin like new..i needed a break from tren anyway.when i tell my girlfriend im off tren she says omg thankyou Lol!!! Keep us updated if u decide to run deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk