PDA

View Full Version : Bad acne on gear (mainly Testosterone) help

GearGod
09-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Alright guys so I've always had some pretty bad acne and I know it's related to gear and hormone levels. Right now I'm only taking 300mg of Test Cyp a week for TRT and 1.5mg of adex a week all of this is done on Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. I'm out of options on clearing this up. I've tried soaps, more Aromotase inhibitors, I shower every day consistently. I am just always oily... it's mainly my shoulders and back and a little on my chest and stomach. I've been stuck in a T- shirt in the gym for the last 8 months. Any suggestions? Might have to resort to accutane.

GearGod

SimpleAddar
09-11-2017, 09:43 PM
It's your hormones bro.. I found taking my gym shirt off after a workout helped clear up. Don't sit in your sweat

GearGod
09-11-2017, 11:38 PM
It's your hormones bro.. I found taking my gym shirt off after a workout helped clear up. Don't sit in your sweat

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170911/70734901561b4993eb8032520a78c807.jpg
Gonna try this for a month on the body to try and clear it up.

GearGod

350zsidewayzz
09-11-2017, 11:40 PM
That's an insane TRT dose about 100mg higher than top dose. Ur test levels have to have a trough of 1300 ng/dl minimum and estrogen control must be pretty serious. Anyways whatever u do. Don't scratch em or open em up and get an infection. Could try benzoyl peroxide. I wouldn't dare touch accutane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearGod
09-11-2017, 11:42 PM
That's an insane TRT dose about 100mg higher than top dose. Ur test levels have to have a trough of 1300 ng/dl minimum and estrogen control must be pretty serious. Anyways whatever u do. Don't scratch em or open em up and get an infection. Could try benzoyl peroxide. I wouldn't dare touch accutane

Well i still want to have a bit of an advantage over other competitors when cruising. I'm not doing doctor TRT. I run Sovereign Cyp, when I blasted his gear at 400mg a week my levels were 2800. I always pop them though, and scratch them off.. it's a mess

GearGod

350zsidewayzz
09-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Do ur best not to pop em. That's risk for getting what I have now.

GearGod
09-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Do ur best not to pop em. That's risk for getting what I have now.

What do you have now? Now I'm worried.

GearGod

350zsidewayzz
09-11-2017, 11:49 PM
What do you have now? Now I'm worried.

GearGod

No no do not worry I'm sure u will be fine. I ran methyltren superdrol m1t tren ace anadrol all sorts a shit for 6 months straight n probly fucked my immune system. I left the acne for 3 weeks without trying any treatment and got to the point it would rip open in the gym when I would deadlift or bench and it would stain the hell out of my shirt. I deadlift and bench at the start of my workouts on those specific days. So I was sweating all over those open sores and touching gym equipment. I just have an infection but don't over think it just don't pick them . I almost guarantee u will be fine my case was unusual

GearGod
09-12-2017, 12:00 AM
No no do not worry I'm sure u will be fine. I ran methyltren superdrol m1t tren ace anadrol all sorts a shit for 6 months straight n probly fucked my immune system. I left the acne for 3 weeks without trying any treatment and got to the point it would rip open in the gym when I would deadlift or bench and it would stain the hell out of my shirt. I deadlift and bench at the start of my workouts on those specific days. So I was sweating all over those open sores and touching gym equipment. I just have an infection but don't over think it just don't pick them . I almost guarantee u will be fine my case was unusual

Damn man. Those are some seriously harsh compounds.. i can see why you got bad acne. I feel like Aromotase inhibitors don't help with acne. I always thought acne was related to Solely high estrogen, but I was wrong

GearGod

350zsidewayzz
09-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Damn man. Those are some seriously harsh compounds.. i can see why you got bad acne. I feel like Aromotase inhibitors don't help with acne. I always thought acne was related to Solely high estrogen, but I was wrong

GearGod

I've heard the same thing. I guess it depends on the source of the acne

max562
09-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Get some hibicleanse...antibacterial...keep that clean...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

max562
09-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Dawn may make you itch...i wash my clothes on the boat with it I scratch my ass off when I sweat till I figured it out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

350zsidewayzz
09-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Just wanted to say again, try not to jump to accutane read some experiences and side effects. Effects libido and more. Apparently has effect on dihydrotestosterone. Something I wouldn't ever take

Zinc
Benzoyl peroxide,
Stridex pads
Neutrogena body wash
Tea tree oil body wash
Just to name a few

I would look to try to find a supplement, or body wash, like zinc for some, so I can just pop a pill everyday and not have to rub gel on acne long term

bigeyed
09-12-2017, 03:23 AM
I always push vitamin B5 for acne. I run it at 10 grams a day for the first few weeks and then drop it down to 5 to 7 grams every day after that. Nandrolones break me out bad and this is the only thing that helps.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

quitenotright
09-12-2017, 01:19 PM
I started to get really bad acne on my whole back, chest, underside of my biceps and then on face from test. The thing I find that is working is a product line called Exposed Skin treatment. It has a blend of natural products. I'm using the face wash, clearing tonic and then you use the clear pore serum in the morning and at night you use the acne treatment. I am using the body wash for my back chest shoulders etc. It takes about a week before it starts to show that it works but it took the sting out of acne that felt like fucking bee's biting me. They say it may make your acne a little worse in the beginning but then it clears up your skin. I still get breakouts but at least it's not what it was. Use it sparingly you don't need a lot of the product for it to work.

monster-ish
09-12-2017, 01:46 PM
I get bad acne when I come off a blast. Accutane is the only thing that works for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GilGripper
09-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Guess you've prob tried antibiotics, but Bactrim and Doxycycline work wonders at times on healing while you get your levels fixed

GearGod
09-12-2017, 11:00 PM
Thanks for all this input guys. I'm afraid that I will have acne for life because I'm never coming off of Testosterone. (Well maybe some day, but I don't see the point.)

GearGod

Beloved78
09-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Well I can tell what I have done in the past...I used rubbing alcohol on them..I would pop as many as possible after a shower and then wipe your infected areas down with rubbing alcohol it will dry them right up..Also brother water try and get a lot more water into your diet ...Also believe it or not if it get real bad go to a tanning salon that always worked for me...I've tried it all Fostex soap all the shit in Walgreens nothing...Alcohol dry them bitxhs right up..Donit right after a shower...Pop them and then alcohol wipedown do that for 3 days I guarantee no more pimps anywhere...Now this worked for me bro I don't see why it won't work for you..Just give it a shot

enrod
09-13-2017, 12:00 AM
I get bad acne when I come off a blast. Accutane is the only thing that works for me.

2nd this. Accutane works best for me, sides are all manageable. Some dry lips or dry skin is alot better to me than being covered in the bumps.

monster-ish
09-13-2017, 01:09 AM
2nd this. Accutane works best for me, sides are all manageable. Some dry lips or dry skin is alot better to me than being covered in the bumps.Absolutely. Nothing worse than having to stay covered up all the time cuz bacne lol

Stanley irwin
09-13-2017, 06:42 AM
I had some success with a mix of witch hazel and rubbing alcohol (isocol) sprayed on after a shower. I also washed my body with selsum blue dandruff shampoo worked for me. Shower twice a day and like the other brothers said, change your sweaty shirt straight after working out. Get some sun too, helps dry it out.

GearGod
09-13-2017, 05:20 PM
I had some success with a mix of witch hazel and rubbing alcohol (isocol) sprayed on after a shower. I also washed my body with selsum blue dandruff shampoo worked for me. Shower twice a day and like the other brothers said, change your sweaty shirt straight after working out. Get some sun too, helps dry it out.

I'm at the gym right now and I literally would've not changed my shirt after the gym if it wasn't for this. Thanks man

GearGod

Thappy
09-13-2017, 10:40 PM
Whats your test levels and ranges and whats your estrogen levels and ranges?

Stanley irwin
09-13-2017, 11:09 PM
I'm at the gym right now and I literally would've not changed my shirt after the gym if it wasn't for this. Thanks man

GearGod

Happy to help brother

GearGod
09-13-2017, 11:13 PM

No idea. Need bloods.

GearGod

GearGod
09-13-2017, 11:13 PM

All I know is I run 1.5mg of arimidex and 300mg of Test Cyp

GearGod

G160
09-14-2017, 04:57 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat is a very high dose for trt...damn bro why not touch accutane?? I was considering it..i have hormonal acne on and off cycle thought id give it a try anything i should watch for?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Thappy
09-14-2017, 05:05 AM
All I know is I run 1.5mg of arimidex and 300mg of Test Cyp

GearGod

There is your problem. Get bloods and assess

GearGod
09-14-2017, 12:03 PM
There is your problem. Get bloods and assess

Guess its about that time to do it. Need to be responsible. Can anyone send me a link to the uncapped test?

GearGod

MrWiggles36
09-15-2017, 03:43 AM
Sounds like your hormones are cray cray.

How old are you btw?

I find the younger peeps have acne problems more so then the older peeps.

And yes please do not pick at the acne and open it. Will only make it worse. Treat it the same as you would face acne during puberty.

Deff change out of your sweaty gym shirt after. Even throw in a second shower after the gym. I cant sit in my own sweat after im done working out. Got to shower and feel clean again before I do anything else lol

GearGod
09-15-2017, 03:48 AM
Sounds like your hormones are cray cray.

How old are you btw?

I find the younger peeps have acne problems more so then the older peeps.

And yes please do not pick at the acne and open it. Will only make it worse. Treat it the same as you would face acne during puberty.

Deff change out of your sweaty gym shirt after. Even throw in a second shower after the gym. I cant sit in my own sweat after im done working out. Got to shower and feel clean again before I do anything else lol

I'm 22 brother... so yeah that's probably why

GearGod

Operator
10-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Alright guys so I've always had some pretty bad acne and I know it's related to gear and hormone levels. Right now I'm only taking 300mg of Test Cyp a week for TRT and 1.5mg of adex a week all of this is done on Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. I'm out of options on clearing this up. I've tried soaps, more Aromotase inhibitors, I shower every day consistently. I am just always oily... it's mainly my shoulders and back and a little on my chest and stomach. I've been stuck in a T- shirt in the gym for the last 8 months. Any suggestions? Might have to resort to accutane.

GearGod
All of these have worked wonders for me:
Alba Acne gel
Jason's pure tea tree oil
Neutrogena Salicylic Acid toner (put it in a spray bottle) scrub your back with a brush or loofah in a hot shower and then spray yourself down.
Or you can get a prescription for Veltin. No matter what kind of insurance you have its expensive so look for coupons. And get some natural sunshine. Let me know how it goes.

Themaskedrider
10-15-2017, 04:38 PM
Accutane is the only thing that worked for me. Tried everything else. The sides suck and it’s a commitment. But I’m crystal clear now. No issues at all. And it was bad before. Major cystic acne. Painful as fuck.

xmuscle
10-15-2017, 05:07 PM
Dont waste your money on all these soaps and lotions that claim to clear u up..if ur gonna run anabolics u mine as well get stuff thats gonna work..accutane is the best ur gonna get 40mg day for 5-6 mo..if u go through a dr they may ask for bloodwork every month when u get a refill. .theres a few sources here that carry it....goodluck

kawa636
10-15-2017, 06:14 PM
Wen i first started running AAS,i would breakout on chest pretty bad.soecially on tren,i could eve do preacher curls cuz my pimples would pop n bleed thru my shirt..ove time i learned that the drier my skin stays the less i breakout..zest the shit out of ur body bro and with time it will go away..it wnt happen over night.regardless of wat u use,goodluck brother

TRT4Life
01-24-2018, 01:56 AM
Here is some good info from a previous post. Works for me, good luck men!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180124/aa0c4d5429e588b601bc7f8b4b14a4bd.jpg20341

Boxsquatter
01-24-2018, 02:29 AM
Op it’s not the test dose. I am on trt from dr 300mg a week and I have no acne from it. It’s when I run other compounds it comes out. And it is usually on my back and chest. If your on trt through dr talk to him maybe he has opinion on it . How old are you.? Do you shave your chest and back. NO HOMO!! How about job do you sweat in your shirt a lot. Summer plays hell on my back when I sweat. These are a few things that can aggravate acne..

madhungarian
01-24-2018, 03:02 AM
I just ordered bloods this morning from privatemdlabs.com. Went and got blood drawn at a local vendor 20 minutes after I placed my order online. Bought the $86 test due to my test being over 1500. January promo code is jan2018. Gets you 15 or 20% off. Good luck.

G160
01-24-2018, 03:58 AM

GearGodYour adex dosage is too high for 300...shit 300 trt is high too but anyways, i found out when last tanked my estrogen i got nasty cystic bacne..unless you have no bf or stay tanned year long you got to keep estrogen in check to somewhat control acne..few friends of mines run special anti inflammatory steroids and antibiotics they get no acne but theyre in clinic treatments they do here in miami for roiders like us.

GearGod
01-24-2018, 04:02 AM
Your adex dosage is too high for 300...shit 300 trt is high too but anyways, i found out when last tanked my estrogen i got nasty cystic bacne..unless you have no bf or stay tanned year long you got to keep estrogen in check to somewhat control acne..few friends of mines run special anti inflammatory steroids and antibiotics they get no acne but theyre in clinic treatments they do here in miami for roiders like us.

This has since changed. I do .5mg adex on Cruise a week, and 1.5mg on blast. But I have to respectfully disagree brother, I think 300mg is actually pretty common these days on a TRT dose. I know a ton of guys who are younger and getting this through the doctor. Everyone is different though

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representative

Average joe
02-26-2018, 10:45 PM
I have my wife clean my back with rubbing alcohol 2-3x a week. That and hitting the tanning bed helps me.

sa355355
02-27-2018, 12:29 AM
The only thing that worked for me are antibiotics. I tried all the otc creams and washes and RX creams.

G160
02-27-2018, 01:36 AM
The only thing that worked for me are antibiotics. I tried all the otc creams and washes and RX creams.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAdapalene is over the counter retinoid like isotrentoin it works!
If not Tazarotene cream also an effective retinoid but rx.
Isotrentoin or trentoin easily available through sponsors...
I have acne in everywhere, ill even get in my ears got 3 types of acne and antibiotic resistant so adapalene (differin) helped with most...