View Full Version : Gyno

350zsidewayzz
09-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Will letro remove moderate gyno like decently sized

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnor
09-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Will letro remove moderate gyno like decently sized

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAre you talking already formed Breast Tissue from Gyno, if so Surgery only.

VIKING KING

350zsidewayzz
09-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Are you talking already formed Breast Tissue from Gyno, if so Surgery only.

VIKING KING

Shit idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diesel1965
09-12-2017, 03:29 AM
Are you talking already formed Breast Tissue from Gyno, if so Surgery only.

VIKING KING

Ragnor at what level's of estrogen would be high enough and for how long to form breast tissue?

bulk_cut
09-12-2017, 06:07 AM
Ive read a bunch of different articles that said running 2.5mg/day of letro for 2 weeks will remove gyno. It'll also crash your e2 and make you feel like shit so be ready.

SimpleAddar
09-12-2017, 06:41 AM
Letro - if you're in need of this, eeeek!

Ragnor
09-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Ive read a bunch of different articles that said running 2.5mg/day of letro for 2 weeks will remove gyno. It'll also crash your e2 and make you feel like shit so be ready.I read the articles also and it's a long shot depending on new the Tissue is. I'd Crash my Estrogen if could get rid of it and than recover. But it has to be Fresh forming Tissue for it to work. But hey Science does say it's possible even with older Tissue but chances in Reality are very Slim.

VIKING KING

Ragnor
09-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Ragnor at what level's of estrogen would be high enough and for how long to form breast tissue?Depends on the person really and Sensitivity to getting Gyno. I've had the balls behind the nipple's quit a few times from Tren mainly and let NY Estrogen go very high and never had any issues. But I've seen many Guys just get the itchy Nips and realize The Breast Tissue has already grown a lil before any other signs. I've posted in another Thread about always keeping Nolvadex on hand. If you notice anything jump on 60-80mg Nolvadex day Immediately and block it before any damage can Occur. Than adjust your AI and Products running. Nolvadex is a SERM it keeps the Breast Tissue from being able to form.

VIKING KING

Diesel1965
09-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Depends on the person really and Sensitivity to getting Gyno. I've had the balls behind the nipple's quit a few times from Tren mainly and let NY Estrogen go very high and never had any issues. But I've seen many Guys just get the itchy Nips and realize The Breast Tissue has already grown a lil before any other signs. I've posted in another Thread about always keeping Nolvadex on hand. If you notice anything jump on 60-80mg Nolvadex day Immediately and block it before any damage can Occur. Than adjust your AI and Products running. Nolvadex is a SERM it keeps the Breast Tissue from being able to form.

VIKING KING

So itchy nips at anytime on cycle means tissue is growing?

Diesel1965
09-12-2017, 05:21 PM
I'm 5 weeks in on a 12 week cycle it's my 1st cycle ever. I'm running Test E at 500 mg's a week. Pinning Sunday morning and Wednesday night. No signs of estrogen as of yet. No shrunken balls, BP is up some running 130's over upper 80's low 90's. I get bloods done a week from this Friday to see where I'm at on every thing.

Ragnor
09-12-2017, 05:54 PM
So itchy nips at anytime on cycle means tissue is growing?Also a lump behind the nipple's itself. Also could be painful instead of itchy.

VIKING KING

Diesel1965
09-13-2017, 01:38 AM
Also a lump behind the nipple's itself. Also could be painful instead of itchy.

VIKING KING

Thank you brother for the heads up. I'm not experiencing those symptoms at the moment. But I'll know what to look for.