PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation: Humatrope, Norditropin, Genotropin?

Weapon X
09-11-2017, 11:59 PM
OK, I've made the decision to run some growth with my current AAS cycle and bought enough for 5 months from a BOP sponsor. First time ever running growth. It's UG, but I have every confidence that it's legit. I've been looking around at Humatrope, Norditropin, and Genotropin. I'll most likely buy another 4 or 5 months worth of one of the three I've mentioned. I'm interested in hearing from BOP members with more experience than myself (which pretty much means everyone LOL) as to any preferences between these three.. Thanks..Weapon

Ragnor
09-12-2017, 01:09 AM
OK, I've made the decision to run some growth with my current AAS cycle and bought enough for 5 months from a BOP sponsor. First time ever running growth. It's UG, but I have every confidence that it's legit. I've been looking around at Humatrope, Norditropin, and Genotropin. I'll most likely buy another 4 or 5 months worth of one of the three I've mentioned. I'm interested in hearing from BOP members with more experience than myself (which pretty much means everyone LOL) as to any preferences between these three.. Thanks..WeaponIt really all depends man. All the 3 are good if legit. I prefer Genos but that's my preference. I'm running "UG" HGH that's testing side by side with Serostims from a Pharmacy in a lab. Testing Dimmer, Impurities, mg etc and there's no difference except the Price tag between the 2.

VIKING KING

Weapon X
09-12-2017, 01:54 AM
You're input is much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to reply and provide feedback.
It really all depends man. All the 3 are good if legit. I prefer Genos but that's my preference. I'm running "UG" HGH that's testing side by side with Serostims from a Pharmacy in a lab. Testing Dimmer, Impurities, mg etc and there's no difference except the Price tag between the 2.

VIKING KING

mike312
09-12-2017, 11:53 AM
I have run all 3....Humas are amazing but my fave for me personally are Nords...very close...Any questions pm me and i can get more into detail..

SKillZ
09-12-2017, 12:31 PM
There is no pharma gh. All knock offs with chinese generic gh inside. Cheaper just to get black,grey,green tops

Alexisdalton1230
09-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Can anyone tell me who there favorite domestic hgh is on here? Seems like everyone is producing a pretty good product. I've researched for hours and it's like looking for a candy bar at the store they all look good everyone has good reviews. Any help would be appreciated! If I asked a question in the wrong place I apologize as I'm still a little new to this site and don't want to piss anyone off.

Dont wanna be old
09-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Can anyone tell me who there favorite domestic hgh is on here? Seems like everyone is producing a pretty good product. I've researched for hours and it's like looking for a candy bar at the store they all look good everyone has good reviews. Any help would be appreciated! If I asked a question in the wrong place I apologize as I'm still a little new to this site and don't want to piss anyone off.
Answers will always be the same from me .
Do your own research !
You will find out :
-Lab tested highest % purity and least amount of dimmers .
-Bloodwork on both these sources .
1. PSL Eurotrophin tested at the top . (Eurotrophin only)
2. Toraxx
I give this information out in PMs a bunch times and then the next PM is blah blah is cheaper .
This is the best . You want cheapest that works then everyone here is vetted .
People think GH-Serum is a good measure of quality. I beg to differ .
The medium GH-Serum scored better on IGF test . I recommend sticking with 1 protocol for testing but not mixing tests to compare . The mirror and previous pics can't be doctored either .
Please start your own thread or PM someone in the future.
Regards
DWBO

Weapon X
09-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Thanks Bro. If you have time, a cliff note PM would be appreciated.
I have run all 3....Humas are amazing but my fave for me personally are Nords...very close...Any questions pm me and i can get more into detail..

Alexisdalton1230
09-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Thank you very much. I agree with research which I have done. I'm taking somatropin from Olympia labs it's from
soma biotech and I'm at 5ius it seems good no welts no injection pain and it checks out on somabiotechs website as real. Has anyone tried this hgh? Olympia labs customer service and shipping is amazing. Thanks again on the feed back.

Dont wanna be old
09-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Thank you very much. I agree with research which I have done. I'm taking somatropin from Olympia labs it's from
soma biotech and I'm at 5ius it seems good no welts no injection pain and it checks out on somabiotechs website as real. Has anyone tried this hgh? Olympia labs customer service and shipping is amazing. Thanks again on the feed back.
Besides doing what I said when people ask what is the best then asking about cheaper alternative .
Yes Olympia is good stuff and has exceptional service . Your no kid in a candy store but makes for a good ice breaker .
Stop asking questions in someone else's thread and look in Olympias section .
Regards
DWBO

GilGripper
09-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Answers will always be the same from me .
Do your own research !
You will find out :
-Lab tested highest % purity and least amount of dimmers .
-Bloodwork on both these sources .
1. PSL Eurotrophin tested at the top . (Eurotrophin only)
2. Toraxx
I give this information out in PMs a bunch times and then the next PM is blah blah is cheaper .
This is the best . You want cheapest that works then everyone here is vetted .
People think GH-Serum is a good measure of quality. I beg to differ .
The medium GH-Serum scored better on IGF test . I recommend sticking with 1 protocol for testing but not mixing tests to compare . The mirror and previous pics can't be doctored either .
Please start your own thread or PM someone in the future.
Regards
DWBO

Good advice right here ^^^
real high serum scores are not normal and too many things can be added to increase the serum. Igf is the main marker we all look for along with several other things if a full blood panel is done and shown online. Thyroid hormones will be skewed as long as no T3 or T4 is taken. Those mid level serum scores like Dwbo said seem to always produce the best corresponding igf levels along with less sides from all blood work I've done and seen. Everyone assimilates things different so what works for one great,may not the next.. so you have to make sure you see how things work for you but bloods and mirrors are the best way for any of us to see what is truly working and also keep your body healthy. As bodybuilders and lifters we can tend to over look health at times and justify the means, unless it's our dick then shit we won't touch a drug if that happens but that same drug can risk kidney and heart and we say nah it won't get me. Totally off your question but saw DWBO's post and dude is on point so follow what he says.

Guru3084
09-16-2017, 11:33 PM
It really all depends man. All the 3 are good if legit. I prefer Genos but that's my preference. I'm running "UG" HGH that's testing side by side with Serostims from a Pharmacy in a lab. Testing Dimmer, Impurities, mg etc and there's no difference except the Price tag between the 2.

VIKING KING

Which ug are you running bro? Very curious to know I have been only useing seros for quite some time now.