PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Irma you bitch

Fancycat69
09-12-2017, 12:31 PM
Hey guys. So I live in an area that is affected my hurricane Irma. I had around $700 worth of GH powder in my freezer before the storm started. Now that the storm happened I'm without power. Right now the insulation in the freezer makes it relatively cold but it's definitely heating up. The bad news is that I may not have power for days or even weeks! From what I understand as long as the powder isn't constituted it's not affected by heat as badly, correct? There's nothing I can do about it now but I just wanted to hear from people who know more about gh to see if this is all going to be wasted

Electromass
09-12-2017, 07:56 PM
I think that it will be ok for a few days bro. Powder form can last for a lot longer (there's a lot of various options on how long) than if it were reconstituted.
Of course ideally we want it in a refrigerated state.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
09-12-2017, 10:41 PM
I think that it will be ok for a few days bro. Powder form can last for a lot longer (there's a lot of various options on how long) than if it were reconstituted.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Luckily I'm getting my bloodwork done soon so I'll be able to see if it's no good

Ragnor
09-12-2017, 11:15 PM

Sent from my XT1080 using TapatalkYes when they are Shipped From International they stay out for around a month or so at least. Of course we always want it Refrigerated after we get it will keep it so it lasts longer Unconstituted. How long you think they sit in Shipping Containers, yeah people don't think about that to often. Goes from Production Factory to Whomever and that's not Climate Controlled. Than the Whomever how do we know how they are kept before shipped to US or Wherever. There's Rumors of Suppliers that have Pallets of HGH that sit out in the Weather until put in Cargo Container on a Boat or Plane, still not Climate Controlled.

VIKING KING

Fancycat69
09-14-2017, 12:18 AM
Yes when they are Shipped From International they stay out for around a month or so at least. Of course we always want it Refrigerated after we get it will keep it so it lasts longer Unconstituted. How long you think they sit in Shipping Containers, yeah people don't think about that to often. Goes from Production Factory to Whomever and that's not Climate Controlled. Than the Whomever how do we know how they are kept before shipped to US or Wherever. There's Rumors of Suppliers that have Pallets of HGH that sit out in the Weather until put in Cargo Container on a Boat or Plane, still not Climate Controlled.

VIKING KING

Well hopefully it's ok. I'm staying at a friend's house now where he has a fridge. It probably spent around 2 days where it was not refrigerated. Hopefully not too bad. It was hit as fuck though 85+ degrees

Ragnor
09-14-2017, 12:57 AM
Well hopefully it's ok. I'm staying at a friend's house now where he has a fridge. It probably spent around 2 days where it was not refrigerated. Hopefully not too bad. It was hit as fuck though 85+ degreesYeah should be fine. There's times I leave a pin on my dresser of HGH so when I get up to piss in the middle of the night I pin and just go back to sleep, and never hurt it. But a couple days arent bad un constituted.

VIKING KING