09-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Looking good Bro.

Currenty running Test C at 400 and NPP at 450 and feeling great at the gym,

murph
09-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Thanks Weapon, trying to beat old age .. lol

Electromass
09-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Looks like it's workin ol' timer! Start hitting some rack pulls on back day and I guarantee that your traps will rise like mountains!

murph
09-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Looks like it's workin ol' timer! Start hitting some rack pulls on back day and I guarantee that your traps will rise like mountains!

Appericate the kind words brother

Electromass
09-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Appericate the kind words brother
We are proof to these youngsters that this is a long term lifestyle. It's never to late to get your "BADASS" on bro!!

murph
09-12-2017, 10:29 PM
We are proof to these youngsters that this is a long term lifestyle. It's never to late to get your "BADASS" on bro!!

damn right brother, the opening to a movie say 'the worst thing about growing old is men no longer see you as a threat' I say bullshit to that... lol

Electromass
09-12-2017, 10:56 PM
damn right brother, the opening to a movie say 'the worst thing about growing old is men no longer see you as a threat' I say bullshit to that... lolMan I Fukin LMAO whenever we go out in public. There's always a couple of young bucks staring at me.i don't always see it but my wife will tell me about it, And it's always the 'Holy Shit" look!! Love it bro.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

joko123
09-13-2017, 12:22 AM
Looking great Murph keep on truckin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olympia Labs
09-13-2017, 12:31 AM

Currenty running Test C at 400 and NPP at 450 and feeling great at the gym,

Beast powered by Olympia!!

murph
09-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Thanks to all for the motivating words, I only wish I knew 30 years go what I know now

Dont wanna be old
09-13-2017, 11:56 AM
Thanks to all for the motivating words, I only wish I knew 30 years go what I know now
You can't change anything in your time continuum because of the ripple effect .
Meaning : Knowing then what you know might have caused you to burn out in your thirties and quit this life style . You wouldn't be making the gains of younger man now looking good .
Stop being modest with your pics and flex your guns !!
DWBO

murph
09-13-2017, 12:20 PM
You can't change anything in your time continuum because of the ripple effect .
Meaning : Knowing then what you know might have caused you to burn out in your thirties and quit this life style . You wouldn't be making the gains of younger man now looking good .
Stop being modest with your pics and flex your guns !!
DWBO

very wise thinking, never looked it that way

flex365
01-31-2018, 02:01 PM
Lookin swole brotha keep doin what you're doin!

gtnbig
02-26-2018, 02:56 AM
Looking good Bro.
hell ya

Zeus-Sr
02-26-2018, 10:37 AM
Looking good bro - f.... old age. No reason you can't be an alpha dog until the end. I see so many men my age 50+ give up the fight and just let age sneak in.

look at it this way - with what you now know what are you going to do moving forward

Zeus-Sr
02-26-2018, 10:41 AM
Are you doing anything for your igf and gh levels.

murph
02-26-2018, 04:33 PM
I don't do anything for igf or gh. I have pretty much just run TEST and NPP but this up coming up cycle I am adding a dbol kicker and some Mast-P

Are you doing anything for your igf and gh levels.

Topsecret
02-26-2018, 04:35 PM
Hitting the fountain of youth there.

Apparently 55 is the new 35 ya know. :)

Need more fellers like you at my gym. That's for sure.

docgreen77
02-26-2018, 04:41 PM
How’s that npp running for you Murph? I’m about to add some to my upcoming cycle and I’ve never used it before.

murph
02-26-2018, 04:47 PM
Topsecert, THANKs brother

Hitting the fountain of youth there.

Apparently 55 is the new 35 ya know. :)

Need more fellers like you at my gym. That's for sure.

murph
02-26-2018, 04:52 PM
I love NPP I run it at 450mg and for me I split it m.w.f some people stay with eod but for me this is easier and the extra day over the weekend doesn't matter for stable bloods in my opinion others may disagree...NPP is my go to I just started a cycle today and look forward to the gains

How’s that npp running for you Murph? I’m about to add some to my upcoming cycle and I’ve never used it before.

GurthQuake
02-26-2018, 04:52 PM
For me it’s not so much being seen as a threat that I’m concerned as opposed the difference and respect that I notice. When I look good and I am in shape people there is a Difference in the way that I’m treated and I don’t like it. I’ve learned a lot about people through this process of going on and off cycle. A lot of people want to see U as less of a threat so they feel superior. I just want to be treated equal But that’s not how people are a lot of them need to be dominated. Funny thing is I’m more likely to do something odd cycle because in my mind people think they can be disrespectful to some one they think is small Or incapable and I give respect to every until they disrespect me . It’s keep me in the right if I have to do something. Like crack a guy in the head with a pipe cause At 38 I’m not taking a loss. Especially And I know I didn’t start it so if you fight me at my age it is not going to be a fair fight. Not about getting hurt. Much Love for all my older brothers here. I’m sure some of this perception is due to my own insecurities but people will always try to test u in a new setting where u don’t know them and when they see the “crazy” and One thing people can identify is the insane that shows in somebody. Lol. Don’t kindness for weakness I always say. Actually feel a lot better once some one realizes and u see the look i n thier eyes change to “Oh fuck”. And then it calms me .. “ ok he gets it” step back from the ledge[emoji16][emoji102].... Commentary and dialog brought to you by GurthQuake..

murph
02-26-2018, 05:05 PM
Gussed you missed the LOL at the end of that statement.. I stay in shape out of respect for myself BUT I do believe that you always need to be squared away for force pro of the family 24/7 some may find that extreme thought process but it works for me brother

For me it’s not so much being seen as a threat that I’m concerned as opposed the The difference and respect that I notice. When I look good and I am in shape people there is a Difference in the way that I’m treated and I don’t like it. I’ve learned a lot about people through this process of going on and off cycle. A lot of people want to see U as less of a threat so they feel superior. I just want to be treated equal But that’s not how people are a lot of them need to be dominated. Funny thing is I’m more likely to do something odd cycle because in my mind people think they can be disrespectful to some one they think is small Or incapable and I give respect to every until they disrespect me . It’s keep me in the right if I have to do something. Like crack a guy in the head with a pipe cause At 38 I’m not taking a loss. Especially And I know I didn’t start it so if you fight me at my age it is not going to be a fair fight. Not about getting hurt. Much Love for all my older brothers here

Pazzi
02-27-2018, 09:39 AM
55!!!! I’m in my thirties and would love to have your rig haha. Great stuff mate, looking fucking ripped!