PDA

View Full Version : HCG Protocol - Help Brother Out

Demigod
09-12-2017, 07:19 PM
I'm always lurking on here. Some times I'll chime in but usually when I'm on cycle or not building a new one I kinda hover quietly in the background. Other times, like now, I will have a specific question that I can't obtain a clear answer on so I'll post it up on the board.

I'm curious to hear what people run HCG at after a heavy blast. I've seen it ran every which way from 1000iu daily for a week to 250iu 2x weekly... with a serm... without a serm... etc. etc.

I'm considering running 500iu EOD to get the boys back and full alongside some nolva to prevent estrogen sides. Once done with the HCG I'd then jump on 50mg Clomid EOD or hop on a TRT dose of testosterone. I was on a heavy cycle of tren, test, mast w/ lower dosed var/winny so the boys are atrophied and I've been cycling for several years.

What has YOUR experience been with using HCG after a heavy cycle?

Have you ever noticed it not do much at all?

What would be YOUR suggested use?

Lastly, what do you think of my suggested use?

Thanks!

Demigod
09-13-2017, 10:49 PM
Bumpity bump? ?

Electromass
09-13-2017, 11:30 PM
Bumpity bump? ?
I would basically agree with this, not sure you even need the clomid. Depends on how things are at that time.

Demigod
09-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Bumpity bump? ?

Demigod
09-14-2017, 12:14 AM
I would basically agree with this, not sure you even need the clomid. Depends on how things are at that time.

Thanks man. I like having the added insurance of knowing that others would follow the same protocol. Still interested in others experiences

Electromass
09-14-2017, 12:19 AM
Thanks man. I like having the added insurance of knowing that others would follow the same protocol. Still interested in others experiences
Everyone is different. I've done all test cycles and come off with absolutely no pct, but I'm not prone to estrogen sides. As a matter of fact it takes a gram or more over a few weeks for me to start feeling anything in my nipples. Just happened on this cycle. My test e was 1200 mg a week. Now there are some guys that can do 500 mgs a week and get full blown gyno.
PCT is no different. Your still dealing with hormones and each individual is going to be different.

Demigod
09-14-2017, 03:05 PM
Everyone is different. I've done all test cycles and come off with absolutely no pct, but I'm not prone to estrogen sides. As a matter of fact it takes a gram or more over a few weeks for me to start feeling anything in my nipples. Just happened on this cycle. My test e was 1200 mg a week. Now there are some guys that can do 500 mgs a week and get full blown gyno.
PCT is no different. Your still dealing with hormones and each individual is going to be different.
I agree. Everyone is definitely different but there is often a common trend so that's more along the lines of what I'm looking for. I'm definitely sensitive to estrogen, you're a lucky guy!