PDA

View Full Version : Tren hex?!

camrenchrissaget
09-13-2017, 12:46 AM
Iv always been a huge fan of trenbolone, aside from growth i truly believe its one of the most effective products science has giving us! When i run a cut cycle i run tren a, for 5 weeks, then tren e, for 5 more weeks followed by another 6 weeks of tren a!! My question first is anbody every ran tren hex, i have heard amazing things about it and have seen it around and the cost is usually 40$ more and i know alot about gear except for brewing and my question is the cost have to do with the actual raw or the process is goes through, and is the " juice worth the squeeze" and basically is it a better compound, and has anybody seen different or better results from using it thanks brother

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

bigeyed
09-13-2017, 01:55 AM
Awesome question. I've been thinking about this as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ironman1
09-13-2017, 02:12 AM
tren hex is a very effective aas. it's strength can be more than 5 times of test.

Spyderwebb
09-13-2017, 03:04 AM
Iv always been a huge fan of trenbolone, aside from growth i truly believe its one of the most effective products science has giving us! When i run a cut cycle i run tren a, for 5 weeks, then tren e, for 5 more weeks followed by another 6 weeks of tren a!! My question first is anbody every ran tren hex, i have heard amazing things about it and have seen it around and the cost is usually 40$ more and i know alot about gear except for brewing and my question is the cost have to do with the actual raw or the process is goes through, and is the " juice worth the squeeze" and basically is it a better compound, and has anybody seen different or better results from using it thanks brother

It all does pretty much the same thing the only difference is how fast the serum levels build up in your system and also how long it takes to get out of your system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyderwebb
09-13-2017, 03:06 AM
Now with the exception of injectable Methyltrienolone... that my friend is king of tren... if u can find it

GilGripper
09-13-2017, 03:09 AM
Now with the exception of injectable Methyltrienolone... that my friend is king of tren... if u can find it

It is king! I love when things are so strong they are measured in micrograms.

Spyderwebb
09-13-2017, 03:11 AM
It is king! I love when things are so strong they are measured in micrograms.

Yes sir... so hard to find tho... been looking for it for a month... no luck

Buggy2hot
09-13-2017, 06:03 AM
Yes sir... so hard to find tho... been looking for it for a month... no luck

Advanced Pharmaceutical... hit up Flint also on this board, and cop that Trest Mix 151. Thank me later.

camrenchrissaget
09-13-2017, 10:15 AM
Thanks brother

2Pack_Sugar
09-14-2017, 01:19 PM
I love running Tren Hex. First of all there is no cough, like you can sometimes get with Tren A. Second, I can use less of the product and still see great strength gains (I only use about 300mg per week). Third, sides seem less severe with Hex.

2Pack