PDA

View Full Version : Phentermine

Sqwuidd
09-13-2017, 09:07 AM
Thinkin of running Phentermine - I knowna few sponsors have it and have read the threads re:use and results.

Don't see much on any potential sides-- anyone ran this? Any sides? Recommended doses? Expected results ?

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaynz37
09-13-2017, 10:04 AM
Wife is running it again for longer this run. 1st time I posted Results on PL Board. Only side really was couldn't Shit. She started probiotics and it fixed it fine. She only ran 1 a day thou. And went 7on7 off. She is running it now until she stalls, and then will stop.

Sqwuidd
09-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Thanks bro

Wife is running it again for longer this run. 1st time I posted Results on PL Board. Only side really was couldn't Shit. She started probiotics and it fixed it fine. She only ran 1 a day thou. And went 7on7 off. She is running it now until she stalls, and then will stop.

cdb_76
09-13-2017, 01:01 PM
I'm running it along with my wife also..I haven't experienced any sides and it has helped me to drop weight considerably...I tried running 18.5mg but 37mg is the sweet spot for me...I love it!

Go hard or go to the house!

Sqwuidd
09-13-2017, 02:10 PM
Any impact of appetite>? How much weight would you say you have lost?

I'm running it along with my wife also..I haven't experienced any sides and it has helped me to drop weight considerably...I tried running 18.5mg but 37mg is the sweet spot for me...I love it!

Go hard or go to the house!

kawa636
09-13-2017, 03:53 PM
I got it for my girlfriend,she does cardio but wasnt losing the baby weight fast enough.she started taking 1 a day and in a month and a half she went from 170 to 135 lb bro..shes happy with results but cycling off of it for now then going to run it again to get back down to 110,120lbs..

As far as sides,she craves chocolate alot.she said its hard not to think about it.it does supress her appetite,so at times she has to force herself to eat,her moods are a little up and down.i noticed that,LOL..but overall a damn great product

Sqwuidd
09-13-2017, 03:54 PM
I'm gonna go for it and order--If I don't like it, someone will buy/trade with me --Thansk Kawa

kawa636
09-13-2017, 05:08 PM
I'm gonna go for it and order--If I don't like it, someone will buy/trade with me --Thansk Kawa

Anytime brother

GreensKat
09-13-2017, 07:30 PM
The only real sides to worry about are the constipation it causes, (but like it was said, probiotics and extra water etc, takes care of that) and tachycardia if your heart isn't the best. I really want to run it, but my job does a lot of randoms because of my industry. It pops hot for meth, so if you haven't got an initial script from a clinic, then replenish from a supplier and use the initial script as a free pass, it's a hard one to explain away. But, that whole thing would only apply if you work where frequent drug tests are mandatory. Other than that, I'd be frothing to get some to help me drop this last 25. [emoji106]

kawa636
09-13-2017, 10:45 PM
The only real sides to worry about are the constipation it causes, (but like it was said, probiotics and extra water etc, takes care of that) and tachycardia if your heart isn't the best. I really want to run it, but my job does a lot of randoms because of my industry. It pops hot for meth, so if you haven't got an initial script from a clinic, then replenish from a supplier and use the initial script as a free pass, it's a hard one to explain away. But, that whole thing would only apply if you work where frequent drug tests are mandatory. Other than that, I'd be frothing to get some to help me drop this last 25. [emoji106]

I 2nd this^^^ my sis had applied for a job at the county,and she popped up a false positive for methamphetamenes.she was also taking phentermine.she had never felt so embarrassed.cost her that job

SimpleAddar
09-13-2017, 11:02 PM
Never used it

Robocop_9
09-16-2017, 09:54 PM
Man I was thinking of trying it but I'd be screwed if I popped hot. I'd definitely lose my job. What are the other options? DNP?