PDA

View Full Version : Methyltestosterone or Gel???

cavtrooper96
09-13-2017, 07:04 PM
Hey everyone!! So I have been on .75 mg a week of Test Cyp for couple years now. I have to go on a deployment to a crappy part of the world for a while. I am not allowed to have any injectable meds there so military is making me switch. The only non-injectable form Insurance covers is methyltestosterone caps, a gel or a solution. Which one do you all think is the best for efficacy and keeping normal levels. Im leaning towards the caps but not sure how harsh it is on the liver.

JohnDoe
09-14-2017, 12:14 AM
Hey everyone!! So I have been on .75 mg a week of Test Cyp for couple years now. I have to go on a deployment to a crappy part of the world for a while. I am not allowed to have any injectable meds there so military is making me switch. The only non-injectable form Insurance covers is methyltestosterone caps, a gel or a solution. Which one do you all think is the best for efficacy and keeping normal levels. Im leaning towards the caps but not sure how harsh it is on the liver.
I've never used the caps (didn't know they existed?). I've used androgel before...eventually after a few months my body stopped absorbing it (I was only putting on shoulders). I've read some studies that show evidence of a reduction in absorption rates of testosterone gel over time in some individuals - apparently I was one of them. In hindsight - I wonder if i could have rotated sites where I applied the gel...instead of just shoulders, maybe try armpits (at night before sleeping), or something...good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Electromass
09-14-2017, 12:32 AM
I've never used the caps (didn't know they existed?). I've used androgel before...eventually after a few months my body stopped absorbing it (I was only putting on shoulders). I've read some studies that show evidence of a reduction in absorption rates of testosterone gel over time in some individuals - apparently I was one of them. In hindsight - I wonder if i could have rotated sites where I applied the gel...instead of just shoulders, maybe try armpits (at night before sleeping), or something...good luck!

I have absolutely no experience with this...but as I was reading your post I instantly thought of the inner thighs as an ideal place.

JohnDoe
09-14-2017, 12:39 AM
I have absolutely no experience with this...but as I was reading your post I instantly thought of the inner thighs as an ideal place.

Under my ballsack??? Lol jk

Electromass
09-14-2017, 12:41 AM
Under my ballsack??? Lol jk
LOL....Fuck I missed having you around!!

cavtrooper96
09-14-2017, 09:41 PM
So messed up thing is the original Rx he prescribed was a new gel with better absorption rates and less reports of body not absorbing called Axelon. Insurance said it was too expensive at $600 to do the gel, solution or cap which is on the formulary. The Doc prescribed the methyltest which is over $2k for a 30 day supply. How messed up is it that the more expensive drug is covered.

Ragnor
09-14-2017, 09:56 PM
So messed up thing is the original Rx he prescribed was a new gel with better absorption rates and less reports of body not absorbing called Axelon. Insurance said it was too expensive at $600 to do the gel, solution or cap which is on the formulary. The Doc prescribed the methyltest which is over $2k for a 30 day supply. How messed up is it that the more expensive drug is covered.Insurance does that shit all the time. I don't know about the cap's on the liver. Making 2 passes. Just one of those dig deep into the Research Medical not Bro Science and make an Informed decision.

VIKING KING

JohnDoe
09-14-2017, 10:55 PM
So messed up thing is the original Rx he prescribed was a new gel with better absorption rates and less reports of body not absorbing called Axelon. Insurance said it was too expensive at $600 to do the gel, solution or cap which is on the formulary. The Doc prescribed the methyltest which is over $2k for a 30 day supply. How messed up is it that the more expensive drug is covered.

Jesus Christ...$2k for a month supply? Talk about rape...

Johnnyringo
10-01-2017, 04:37 PM
See if they prescribe Fortesta. It's supposed to be applied to the thighs. Another option is Testopel implants. Mine only lasted 2 months though. Not sure how lone your deployment is.

Bombarinos
10-02-2017, 05:15 AM
Whatntrt place do you get methyltestosterone on script?

Bombarinos
10-02-2017, 05:17 AM
Methyltestosteron ph in uk is 60$ for 60 caps i never heard offering that

xlr8mechanism
10-02-2017, 05:48 AM

little dmso on the area before applied would suck that shit in . if you can deal with the smell.