PDA

View Full Version : opinions on my cycle thoughts?

puff
09-14-2017, 02:31 PM
ok for myself i feel i respond well to 500 test and 250 deca per week with little to no sides... and i know the longer i go il eventually have to move up in dose and whatnot but right now i plan on 20weeks of that then 20weeks of 200test then 20 weeks of same as above.. repeatedly. ... i feel i like it and it keeps me gradually gaining without blastn real high and having alot of issues... whats opinions on this and how long do u think these low amounts can be takn without the issues of getting older and still continuously taking these lower amounts...

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

puff
09-14-2017, 03:46 PM
and keep in mind im not out to pack a lot of mass on in short time or be that hard at it. just wanna keep size and slowly add to my frame .. thinkn bout health and the long run.. i wont fuk with tren or any hard orals... if the funds are good id only run proviron or anavar here and there... just want thoughts and opinions

joko123
09-14-2017, 04:05 PM
I don't see why that wouldn't work, I think myoststin levels rise at week 6 to 8 of cycle hence why see guys up their dose or change compounds. Something else for thought is around week 8 to 10 switch from deca to mast, mast is a good feel good hormone that most guys feel good on.

But overall I do think you may plateu around if you stay at the same dose and compounds for 20 weeks. Diet and training are just as important remember to keep progressively eating and training as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puff
09-14-2017, 05:53 PM
I don't see why that wouldn't work, I think myoststin levels rise at week 6 to 8 of cycle hence why see guys up their dose or change compounds. Something else for thought is around week 8 to 10 switch from deca to mast, mast is a good feel good hormone that most guys feel good on.

But overall I do think you may plateu around if you stay at the same dose and compounds for 20 weeks. Diet and training are just as important remember to keep progressively eating and training as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalknice reply... yea thats shit im lookn to hear bk. so maybe hit deca for 10weeks and maybe switch to mast 10wks in... sounds cool.. u think itd be benificial to switch test esters? like e to c then bk to e?

joko123
09-14-2017, 06:28 PM
nice reply... yea thats shit im lookn to hear bk. so maybe hit deca for 10weeks and maybe switch to mast 10wks in... sounds cool.. u think itd be benificial to switch test esters? like e to c then bk to e?

I know some guys like to do it, I've never seen antidotal evidence one way or the other. Personally I wouldn't tell the difference between enth and cyp but there are guys who swear by one ester of

Yeah deca 10 weeks deca and then change it up up to mast I like that

Weapon X
09-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Solid advice right here. For myself, when I run longer cycles (which I'm doing now) I rotate compounds.

puff
09-14-2017, 08:13 PM
very true. thing is aswell im keepn low doses just tryn to get the most out the least... i know most would say 250 deca is shit and under 400 mast with 19%bf is a waist but i feel i respond well and just lookn at the whole picture of 10yrs compared to blastn high as fuck for a short time

joko123
09-15-2017, 01:46 AM
I'm surprised you even let out the amount of ius slin you're gonna be taking , some things are better left ponder. Keep crushing it brother