PDA

View Full Version : VA HRT victim: Disabled veteran needs help with HCG and Arimidex dosage after VA HRT

VAHRTvictim11
09-15-2017, 08:55 AM
"Hi" all. I am a disabled veteran that the VA really screwed up on HRT. Also, I have some brain damage and nervous system damage from active military service so please bear with me if I make and mistakes in this post. (I will post this in the HRT forum as well).

I need some help kicking my testicular function back in with HCG and Arimidex, (which is all I could obtain legally).

The VA "endo" doc had me on 100mg of Testosterone per week for over 10 years in the VA medical system, ("still alive" somehow).

I started to notice my testosterone levels went down to 2.4 - 2.8 out of 10, and my estrogen, estradiol, prolactin, etc...an... began to skyrocket. (With 2.4 -2.8 total testosterone being at the lowest end of the spectrum, there was practically no reason to continue the HRT shots).

I did some research and found that the VA prescription testosterone (Upjohn Test cyp.) was obviously converting into estrogen.

When I showed the VA endo. doctor the extremely common information (pertaining to testosterone converting into estrogen) and asked for an anti-estrogen, the VA endo. doc freaked out on me, basically stated she was the doctor and not me, and to make a long story short refused to prescribe an anti-estrogen, a different HRT drug regiment, and cut me off "cold".

After a few years of trying large dosages of ZMA, trib., DIM, copper and boron, (which actually seemed to work, slightly to moderately), suddenly, out of the "blue", since my 44th birthday, I have been suffering from ED, severely low ejaculatory load (practically overnight), and testicular shrinkage. Erections are also noticeable smaller, down to 6.5 from 7.9 when on HRT. Again I seem to have crashed practically overnight, "Happy birthday, prove it". (I also seem to have zero blood flow to my testes and penis now).

I also noticed my body is beginning to break down from jiu jitsu, MMA, and cross-training, plus my beard turned greyish, (again practically overnight). I am now experiencing classic jiu jitsu arthritis in both knees, which I am treating with glucosamine and thick "knee pads".

I cannot break any laws here (technically) due to the fact that I held the highest security clearance available during active military service in the Army. I was in Military Intelligence (CI Agent) and was deployed with and supported SF units so I have a "Special Forces Identifier" as well. (Which just means I was in the MI Detachment).

Since "9/11" I can barely leave the house without a "covert" email or PM on Facebook from a "Security Manager", "Hey man, what are you doing?". It seems since "9/11" local CIFO and FBI offices are using everyone who held a TS clearance or above as training "tools" since they have nothing else to do.

They also built the practically brand new state of the art TPC FBI office 5 minutes from my house so all the "HACKS" in local law enforcement just can't stop themselves from playing a "round of golf" with my life, "thanks for serving". I was also stupid enough to attend "police academy" so that also seems to give local law enforcement a reason to follow me around Walmart on foot every now and then, "oh my god it's 24! Let's see if he notices..." "Four!" Welcome to the Billion dollar TPC FBI office.

The VA just keeps saying I'm being "paranoid" from being an actual trained Intelligence Agent, so "whatever", what would I know about simple counter-surveillance techniques, "thanks for serving".

At any rate, Legally I was able to obtain a considerably large amount of HCG and Arimidex/Anastrazole 1mg. This is the best I can do right now with my limited income.

I have researched HCG for PCT and HRT and I keep finding conflicting information.

I could really use some help with a PCT after long term HRT with just HCG and Arimidex.

I have 85,000iu of HCG and 120, 1mg doses of Arimidex.

The best protocol I could find to kick my testes back in is:

250iu HCG 3x per day for 4 weeks with .5mg of Arimidex eod. Then 500iu HCG 3x per day for 3.5 weeks with 1mg of Arimidex eod. Then pyramid back down with what's left of my HCG and Arimidex.

Most posts I have read pertaining to similar situations suggest a longer cycle of between 8 to 12 weeks of HCG with Arimidex due to being on HRT for so long.

Any suggestions would be great.

I'm extremely upset about this situation as it almost seems like someone is "conveniently" screwing with me so I need to start as soon as possible. "Hit him with nitrous while he's sleeping and then inject him with this poison to shut down his sexual function, prove it", "classic". It seems like the local cops that are "checking up on me" seem to be jealous of my fitness level, jiu jitsu skills, "skill set", and what used to be an extremely healthy sexual life until recently. (They're probably just now catching up with no-gi jiu-jitsu competitions since everyone seems to be a UFC/MMA expert lately).

Again, any "help!" and suggestions with a PCT for long term HRT with just legal HCG and Arimidex would be great.

Pestilence1,out.:flaming23444:

Weapon X
09-15-2017, 11:31 PM
Off hand, my best suggestion is to seek immediate psychiatric help. Delusional Disorder can be treated. As to restoring testicular function I don't see that much of anything would help you as you stated you have zero blood flow to your kibbles and bits. Document everything in a journal and take daily photos of your dick (but please don't post here). Once your dick and balls fall off from no blood flow contact a lawyer and you may have the basis for a lawsuit?
Again, any "help!" and suggestionsn

Xtreme4Life
09-15-2017, 11:33 PM
gentlgee???